Kris
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Yellow Rose for @Rosemarie Chatwin

Salem was having a particularly good Valentine's, despite what the seer might have told her over the holidays. She loved the festiveness that came with all the roses, enjoying seeing the flowers everywhere, plus she was fairly certain she had a good lead on her delivery; if there was one place to find Rosemarie, it was going to be in the gardens or a greenhouses somewhere. "Rosemarie, are you in here?" She called, poking around the Wild Patch greenhouse, noting how different it looked now most of the roses they'd been growing had been picked.

Rosemarie had her usual hang outs the wild patch was one of them. She loved the plants, roses and flowers. The air was filled with the smell of plants and dirt. She herself was also decorated with dirt and twigs. She had worked in the patch so she could see how her little plot was doing. Currently she was in the greenhouse returning the shovel and spade she had borrowed. ''Here'' Rose said while turning around to see who was asking.

"Oh yay," Salem said, spotting Rosemarie across the greenhouse and carefully picking her way between the plots and trestle tables to greet her. "I've got a- Oh you have a twig in your hair- I have a rose for you, Happy Valentine's," Salem announced, passing over the yellow rose.

Happy Valentines Rose!
Thanks for being the bestest friend and always letting me decorate your stuff.
Hope you have a wonderful day!

- Ana Sofia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back