whats happening to me

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa stumbled into the forest her black and purple robes blowing out behind her into the wind. For some reason her eyes had gone from the once pale green they were before to a dark purple. She was still trying to figure out what was going to happen to her, Askaban? wand snapped? expelled? or all three. She felt the tears begin again as she made her way over to her favorite tree and curled up into a sitting position in the roots.

Sern made his way down to the forest as usual. The day was nice and cool and the shadows from the trees were just perfect. He moved down through the forest line of trees to hear a near silent sob. He moved over to her silently. He noticed Arisa's form through the dim light, "Arisa?" She looked different... and not in a good way.

Arisa looked up from her crying to see Sern. She then remembered, this had happened to Sern before, when he was younger. She just kept looking at him with a straight face, not being able to say anything. She feared if she opened her mouth she would begin crying again and never stop. After a few minutes she finally managed to choke out "Hello Sern"

"Ah..." He suddenly realized what had happened as he scanned her face, "what a pity it happened to one such as you.." He said in his usual tone, keeping the mask he always wore. Why Arisa? It should never of happened and he knew that.. Then a thought came to his mind... I wonder who...

Arisa looked at Sern, had word spread that fast!? She didn't even know people knew yet, her life was over, everyone would hate her. She walked up and hugged him as tight as she could. She needed this she wanted to be comforted, to think everything would be alright, even when she knew it wasn't.

Sern slipped his arms around her slowly. Could he say it was all going to be ok? He didn't think so.
He held her there for a few moments before saying, "If you don't find your way soon... you'll end up.." He couldn't quite Finnish the sentence. It would bring back too many memories of his past. He decided that it would be better to be alone. She shouldn't...

Arisa let go of Sern and looked up into his stormy eyes. "I'll end up what?" she asked. Everything was so confusing, she started to think of what life was like before the play, she had been happy and felt safe, now she was scared for her future. She thought of Hoshi, how she wished she could blame all this on her, but of course who would believe her? and who would care?

" Well... Like me" He said slowly, his eyes locked onto hers. " And that's not the best thing.." He was trying to think of what to tell her... what advise could he give? " You should be around your friends" he finally said while looking at her. He wasn't expecting this when he entered the forest. And he certainly wasn' t one for surprises.

"There's nothing wrong with being like you" Arisa said in a stern voice. Why did he think everything was wrong with him? "and you are my friend" she said trying her hardest to give him a real smile.

"But you don't know that, perhaps im just the misunderstood boy to you that bad things happen to by accident?" Nothing changed in his voice of facial expressions... only that the storm in his eyes seemed to move and swirl. "And im definitely not the company you need". He moved down past her for a moment, looking out into the trees. He stood there silently, unmoving.

"Why do you never let me be your friend?" she asked in an emotionless voice. "You distance your self from people because your scared to hurt them, when all your doing is hurting your self." she said in the same emotionless voice, that almost matched his. Even if her voice was emotionless her eyes betrayed her, they were filled with hurt. "If you don't want to be my friend then just tell me and I'll never bother you again" she wouldn't cry any more, she was out of tears, she couldn't smile any more either because she was the farthest thing from happy. She began to turn around to make her way back to the castle her face just as emotionless as the boy's she once thought she loved.

"Because I DO hurt people and as for hurting myself..." He didn't finish his sentence. What was he going to say? he deserved it? he no longer felt it? probably but he wouldn't. He heard the tone in her voice and he didn't like it. He closed his eyes slowly, everything slowly down. Every thought in his head died away as he stood there. He heard her turn around to leave and whispered, "don't go".

She turned around to face him her face blank. What did he want? Her to be his friend or her to stay away? "Sern, tell me what to do, do you want me around or do you want me to leave?" she asked. She felt like her heart was breaking and he could probably see it in her purple eyes. They always showed her emotions at the worst of times.

Sern stood there for a longer time. What did he want? What did she want? He hate it when things got like this. He was supposed to know what do, what to say. But he didn't. Slowly turning on his heel to face her, he look into her eyes to see the hurt in hem, "What do you want?" he asked, for the first time portraying some emotion.

Arisa looked at Sern before walking over to where he stood. "What I want can never happen" she whispered looking to the ground. She thought of Sern and how he was happy with Wednesday, then she thought about Derrik and how she was supposed to be happy with him, but she wasnt, in fact she was sure he was just a distraction from her real feelings. She looked into his stormy eyes and saw the different shades of gray and silver moving around in them. She stood up on her toes so she would reach his height and kissed him on the lips. Then she realized what she was doing and ran away. She wanted to feel quilt or at least shame for what she just did but she didnt. She kept running until she was out of the forest and she took a breath of fresh air, she wrapped her cloak tighter around her and started going towards the castle.

Sern watched as Arisa turned around to look at him before making her way over to him and heard her say that what she wanted could never happen. Everything stopped dead around him and before could think of what she wanted he saw her move up on he toes and press her lips against his. This he certainly wasn't expecting... wasn't she with derrik? Then another thought struck him... Wasn't he with Wednesday? He was sure that there was a thick relationship book somewhere that had this as being a bad thing in big bold letters. But strangely enough, none of it seemed to matter at that moment. For that moment something changed. he felt her leave and run off. Wat was he supposed to do? run after her? Did she mean that? Time seemed to come flooding back along with alot of questions and no answers. He looked out after her and remembered her saying it could never happen...but could it?

He suddenly felt his muscles tense before he eve realized it and shot off through the forest after her. once again grateful or being able to run fast. He seen caught u to her. He skid around in front of her, locking his eyes one hers once more. Gripping her arms he asked quietly "did you mean that?"

Arisa felt Sern grab her arms before she saw him. She had begun to cry again. Crying seemed to becoming a natural occurrence for her. She looked into his eyes and he asked a question, she knew she could just lie and not deal with this but that wouldnt be fare to Sern. "yes" she managed to say while nodding her head.

Yes... He never thought that one word would do so much. He stood there for one silent moment before leaning down to her, pressing his lips against hers. This as going to create a mess later.. he hated dealing with messes.. but he couldn't help himself. He held the kiss for few moments longer before releasing her slowly. His eyes stayed locked n hers s he stood there silently. The storm that usually raged within his eyes seemed more passive as he looked at her.

Arisa felt Sern press his lips to her and she melted. She never wanted this to end, it felt right, perfect. When he pulled away she hugged her and buried her face into his chest. She eventually pulled away and locked eyes with his hers filled with love. She couldnt help but smile and blush at the same time.

Sern felt her bury her head into his chest and couldn't help but let a faint smile touch his lips. When she pulled away and gave him that look things just felt right. He moving a hand across her cheek, pulling her hair back from her ear. Leaning close to her ear he whispered, "And what do you want?" He waited there, silently breathing.

She felt her cheek tingle where his hand made contact. She felt a shiver down her spine as he whispered in her ear. She wanted to yell that all she ever wanted was him, let everyone on earth and in Haven know. Then she remembered Wednesday, Serns girlfriend and a close friend of hers. What had she just done to her? Surly when Sern remembered Wednesday he would forget all about Arisa, maybe even be angry with her. But right now none of that mattered, she had Sern and she was happy. "I want you, and me, we could be happy together" she whispered to him.

Sern smiled slightly as she said and was suddenly reminded of the trashy love novels that people just cant help but read. Though usually they were wearing ridiculous clothes and equally ridiculous hair does. He paused a few moments in thought before murmuring, "Could we?". Things would just get more complicated from here and he just couldn't see the bright light at the end of the tunnel.

Arisa looked up at him. What was he saying? Did he think they couldnt be together? All these questions started buzzing in her head. She thought they could be happy together but he obviosly didnt. She felt her heart braking all over again. She couldnt deal with this, she didnt want to deal with this. "I think we could, but if im just making a fool out of my self then tell me now" she said while turning around waiting for his answer.

Moving his arms around her he murmured, "And what of derrik" He was making sure she knew the complications on the matter. Complications that would have to be dealt with, Even if she didn't want to think about it. "Its not like we could just be together and everything would be ok" He said, dreading each word he spoke. He wished it could be so, thing could just be so simple. But not, this was life and it was anything but simple.

"Ive dumped Derrik" she said flatly "he just wasnt my type" she added. "but you still have Wednesday so im going to stop hurting my self and walk away now" she said trying to get out of his grip. She regretted every word, it felt like a rusty knife was cutting her heart over and over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back