What we need is a miracle.

Willow Autumn

OOC First Name
★ Missy
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Willow struggled to get up to the Owlery - or any of the Hogwarts towers.
The number of steps to get up always made Willow feel dizzy and disorientated, forcing her to carry round individually wrapped boiled sweets in her robes so she could get her sugar levels up. The joys of being inherited with low blood pressure, Willow sighed but here she was in the Owlery nevertheless, she had an a important issue to deal with, even if it meant that she'll loose her friends if it all went terribly wrong.

Finding one of the more gentler and mellow owls in the school owl barn (named cookie) she gave the owl a few owl nuts to munch on while she sat down on of the tables where she started writing her letter;

</FONT>

Sara,

Sorry if this inconvenient - I hope you've been p-r-a-c-t-i-c-i-n-g your guitar chords :)

Anyway, I have a question to ask - have you seen Kate or Stefan lately?
If so, how are they?
I'm asking because it's really depressing to see Kate moping around and Stefan being
....un-Stefan like.

In truth, I just want them to be happy.
I don't know what you think, but I think we need to...do something.
Write back soon.

~Willow x

<FONT font="Georgia">

Satisfied with her letter, she rolled up the piece of parchment and attached it to Cookies leg. She patted the owl one more time before telling the Owl to deliver the mail to Sara - she found it fascinating that they knew where anyone is. Watching Cookie take off through the Window, She made her long descent back down the stairs, mentally thanking that it wasn't Winter and the steps weren't icy.

Sara was reading, when she heard a soft tap on her window. It was late at night, and she opened the latch silently, hoping she wouldn't wake Amanda. She smiled when she saw an owl-with a letter. She didn't recognise him, Shade was still in the owlery and Danielle's owl-Glee didn't look like this. She held put her arm for the owl to land on and stroked it's feathers as she untied the letter. She was surprised when she realised it was from Willow. Then, after reading it, and deciding what she would say, she took out a quill and began to write..
Dear Willow,

I have been p-r-a-c-t-i-c-i-n-g thanks Willow!

Yes, I've seen them-it's hard not to see Kate, but when I do she seems so different.
She's been avoiding me though-I know it, Kate kind of.. likes to look after me?
I don't think she can handle being the one who needs to be looked after.

I have also seen, and talked to-Stefan. I was down by the kitchens then he appeared.
He had a bad cut on his arm, which he told me he'd gotten from tripping and scraping it on a broken tile.
At first he seemed alright, but he said him and Kate couldn't be friends, because he was "Bad news"
Then he started insulting me, calling me a spoilt, rich snob and the like-then he left.
I didn't get angry Willow, I know I got mad last time, but I have some idea what it's about now-he doesn't need people to get mad.

I know, it is depressing-especially considering they were so close, such good friends.

I do too, but Stefan won't allow it-he says he's bad for Kate and that she should start eating in small amounts.
He told me he couldn't help her any more.

-Sara ♥

"and therefore...it's uh. that." Willow spoke, trying to explain something to a first year in the student lounge. Potions was her favorite subject, but she couldn't explain why. Sighing, she retreated back to her book - reclined in a chair, feet up on the window sill. She heard the familiar sqwark of an owl, she looked up and noticed Cookie flying through.
The first year that Willow was talking to, took a sudden interest; "oooh! Owl Mail! that's sooooo coool! how do they know you're here?" they asked, Willow gave them a smile and replied; "sorry, this is important, i'll tell you later."
Taking interest she sat up in her chair, releasing the parchment scroll from Cookies leg. Stroking the owl she read the letter before giving in her reply;</SIZE></FONT>

<FONT font="Georgia"><SIZE size="50">

If it's any comfort to you, Kate has started to eat again.
small amounts. I kinda forced her to eat a little bit of soup
and she seemed to regain some of her appetite again.
I think Kate is feeling a little...under-appreciated?
I'm not sure, but she needs your support - I know that.

As for Stefan, I think something really bad happened to him
and he got into a bad mood when he got here. But he really loves
Hogwarts, he says its one of the best things in his life. I don't think
he means well to push people away - but I think he's really
withdrawn at the moment? lost? confused? perhaps angry at something?
I don't know.

I know that I really hate seeing them like this though, I want to do something
like uh...organize a picnic and invite them or something, but I don't know what
they would be like if they see each other again. Maybe we could introduce them
again slowly or something?

Life is too short to be angry at friends, my only wish is that we can all be a big
happy friendship group again like last year ;___;

Willow x
<i>
</i>

Sara jumped as she heard a tap on the window. "What." she exclaimed, surprised, she hadn't expected a reply this fast, but considering her and Willow were in the same building-she should have figured it out. She walked past a group of third years who were staring at her, annoyed because she had interrupted their conversation. "Lovely weather we're having." Sara smiled, brightly, she wasn't bothered if people she didn't know, didn't like her. She opened the letter and sat down by the fire in the common room to read it. She ran up to her dorm to get a quill, then returned with a quill and parchment, then she began to write..

Dear Willow,

I know, I've seen her.
I don't know, it's seems like we are all slowly drifting apart.
It's good that you got her to eat, it's more than the rest of us have been able to do.
I know, but when I try to talk to her, she becomes closed off, even if it's just something normal and I don't mention her not eating.

I have a sort of idea about what happened, he knows I know.
It seems to bother him that I've partially figured it out, he gets defensive over everything, he had a cut that I said looked sore and he got a bit, I don't know-distant too.
He's angry all right. He thinks he's bad for us, that he is going to make something bad.
His Mam died when he was young, he told me-he seemed really upset about it,

I know, I do too-everyone was so happy last year.
Ijust don't understand why it had to change.

Sara ♥

Willow laid on her bed, cross-legged and reading some random music magazine that her family sent over because it featured her Uncle's Music Studio and how her Uncle was producing some exciting new talent into New Zealand. Willow felt rather proud for her Uncle, he never really got much recognition especially since he only worked part time and the rest of his day was busy tending the Autumn's Small farm. She loved his big warm heart and how open it was. She missed him and her Aunt and Cousin Max. She wondered what he's doing right now.
She looked up as she saw a young owl tapping on the window, getting up from her bed she reached over to her windowsill (where she usually sat every night, gazing at the moon) and opened the window, letting the owl hop onto her. Thanking Cookie, she un-scrolled the parchment and read. Thinking of a reply, she opened her bedside cabinet and pulled out her parchment, failing to find her quill and ink, she resorted using an inky muggle pen.
</FONT>
Sara,

I know Stefan lost his mum, he still seems pretty cut up about it.
He only told me that recently though, so I guess I can't really say
that I know much about his mother, but I know for a fact that he
never really talks about his father. I wonder if his relationship with
his father is strained or he doesn't really like to talk about his
father much. I'm not sure, but I know he likes bread. a lot. he he he.

As for Kate, I don't know what to do. I just try and be there for her
but every time we talk or do something it looks like shes always going
to start crying. It's really. upsetting and at the same time, unhealthy.
I really don't know what to do, although we're talking more about her
problems its like she's trying avoid saying something. She did tell me
it's about a boy though, but it's rather obvious that it's about Stefan.

I feel kinda bad talking about them behind their backs, but I really
hate seeing them like this, I want to help them, bring them back together
as friends but I really don't know how to do it - I was hoping you had
some ideas too, but it looks like you're faced with the same problem that
i'm facing.

We're twelve and we're trying to sort out mucky relationship problems.
we're too young for this stuff! Oh well. Let's bring our friends back.
I want them back. I want to see them smile. If you have any ideas,
please tell. yeah?

~Willow x
<FONT font="Georgia">

She looked at the owl; "I guess I don't have to tell you where to fly too...but, Sara Moon." And with that, she watched the Owl soar through Hogwarts grounds.

Sara smiled when she saw the familiar owl, who had been carrying her and Willow's letters. Strangely, it felt good to talk to someone about what was going on, someone who also wanted to help. Another student went to the window to let him in, but Sara hurried to the ledge and took her letter. "Thank you." she smiled at the girl who had opened the window. She squinted as she tried to read Willows writing, she guessed that she hadn't used a quill and it was a long time since Sara had read from a muggle pen.
Upon reaching the end of the letter, she took out her quill and began to write, every now and then glancing back at Willows letter to make sure she was addressing all topics.

Dear Willow,

Yes, I know, he said we wouldn't understand, that we'd never lost anything-Kate and I.
Yes, he eats a lot of bread, he said he can't eat too much, or he feels sick.
Willow, this is serious okay? I have seen bruises on his arms, and cuts. things that couldn't happen through an accident.
He blames it on being colourblind, but I have had friends who were colourblind before-they mix colours up, or just see black and white.
They don't mix up shapes, there is no reason why that would cause him to fall and hurt himself-I think someone is hurting him Willow, but he won't let us help.

I know, I've never seen Kate like this before, she is usually so strong and vibrant.
Kate is quite private, she likes to help with people's problems, but she finds it hard to tell people things.
I feel like I don't know her any more.

I know, I do too.
Last year everything was so simple, we were all friends and that was it.
I don't have any ideas. Stefan won't listen and Kate is hurting too much.
Also, she's angry, more angry than I've ever seen her, a cold, distant anger, but it's there.

Sara

Willow was in the middle of playing one of her compositions, it was a...colorful composition - lots of highs and low notes but mainly played loud - she was thankful that the rooms in the Student Club Area were sound proofed - or else, her electric violin would be heard from everywhere and annoyed the majority of students. She continued to play, moving around on the spot as she did - that she failed to notice the owl tapping on the window. She turned around and noticed the owl tapping on the window - she dropped her violin in fright and felt her heart beat quickened. Trying to remain calm and controlled she let the owl in and opened Sara's letter. She looked at her watch - someone was wanting the room soon and she could only give a quick reply:

Sara,

Sorry - I have to make this quick, someone wants the sound room soon and I have to pack things up.

I have an idea whats going on, I can't tell you yet in case I've got things wrong.
But yes, I have noticed Stefan's...injuries? Is that the word? I 'm not sure

Kate will be fine, she'll be okay.
I'm sure she'll talk to us if she needs anything or help - I think (and hope) she'll at least tell us
that much anyway. You're still her sister Sara, she needs you right now - even if you don't know
how to help her. x

Keep me updated, I really have to go. this person is banging on the door.
Sorry!
~Willow x

Sara went to the window, watching the stars. It was usually at this time that Willow's letters arrived, and as if on cue, the owl appeared. "Hey." Sara grinned, stroking its feathera and opening the letter. She smiled as she read, Willow must have been in a hurry, as she said. She grinned and turned back toward her pile of homework, taking out a quill and opening a piece of parchment, to write.
Dear Willow,

Don't worry about length-quality, not quantity.

So do I, but he would deny it and I know not to push it with him, you know?
Yes, and he never seems to have them near the end of the year, but he always seems weaker after the holidays.

I know, she's strong, but this is coming between us.
I hope so too, she doesn't want us to tell our parents though.
I know, but it feels so weird, her having something wrong and not wanting to talk to me about it.

I will keep you updated

Sara ♥

Willow's hand trembled as she wrote. Sighing she wrapped the parchment around the Owls leg and watched it soar off.
Sitting in the Student Lounge even after Kate left hours ago, Willow knew she had unfinished business to deal with;

</FONT>
<FONT font="Georgia">Sara,

I'm really sorry about what happened when we met up with Stefan and Kate yesterday.
I...really didn't know what came over me. I got all angry all of a sudden.

...and I said some things that shouldn't have been said.
...I'm really sorry.

I'll understand if you don't want to talk to me or anything like that.
But it'll be nice to see you again.

I hope you will,
-Willow xox
<i>
</i>

Sara read Willow's letter with a grim face, Willow seemed down, but Sara didn't know how to make her feel better. Deciding that the truth would be best, she began to write

Dear Willow,

Don't be sorry-you were right.
They have both been behaving strangely, and they have a lot to answer for.
And anyway, people have been ignoring your illness, you have gone through a lot Willow-you shouldn't feel guilty.

All of us wanted to say it Willow.
People have been tip-toeing around them for ages and now people's feelings have been expressed.

Of course I want to talk to you!
You are my friend and I will never turn on you for something like this.

Sara.

Willow paced the Gryffindor Common Room.
"What?" She looked at some of the students who were staring at her. She didn't like being stared at - she didn't mind being stared at but she was in an irritable mood. Instead of doing something about her headache, she just let it throb away, as if it had it's mind of it's own. Willow didn't care.

She heard the soft tapping on the window, glancing over she noticed the owl and walked towards the window, releasing the latch and let the bird swoop to her shoulder where it promptly held it's leg out for her to untie the parchment which she did so. Smiling slightly at the feeling of the bird nibbling her ear affectionately she unrolled the parchment and read. She let the bird swoop down to her wrist and let him perch on a nearby chair as she wrote a reply;

</FONT>
Sara,

Well that's great to hear.
I'm pretty sure Kate is still annoyed at me and I'd hate to think what Stefan is thinking right now.
I think it's best if we just...let them cool off for a bit and give them some space.

By the way, Are you going to the Yule Ball?
If so, do you want to meet up before hand before the Ball starts?
You can meet my good friend Chris. He's pretty awesome.

Anyway, I hope you're feeling well as well and feeling more happier than
the rest of us. As for me? I admit..I've been ignoring my illness more than
I should be, but for now I'm feeling fine. Just a slight headache that's all.

-Willow x
<FONT font="Georgia">

Sara was lying in bed, the past few days had been tough, she hadn't known what to do with herself, she was all out of sorts and had felt slightly sick. She heard a tap on her window, she saw the owl arriving.
"Hello." she smiled at him, holding out her arm, to let him perch on it. He hooted and she smiled at him. She let him perch on Shadow's perch by the window. She missed Shadow and should visit her soon.

She then lay back on her bed and began to write on some parchment that had been lying by her bed.

Dear Willow,

Kate can't be annoyed with you-most of what you said was true, but she was hurt-I'l talk to her?
Yes, I'd say that's definitely the case with Stefan, but Kate-I think-will think we are trying to avoid her-Stefan want's us to avoid him..

Yes, that would be great!
Coolio, I was wondering what I would do for the yule ball, as Kate may still be angry.

I hope you feel better-what exactly is your illness.
You see none of us really understood what was going on.
I really hope things will work out with Stefan and Willow.

-Sara ♥
OOCOut of Character:
I don't know if the yule ball is still on, or if I missed it-If I have,I'm sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back