Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
tumblr_m0e7knkimI1qhy3n2o1_500.jpg

Jaden Nile West
I don't think I have to say much about Jaden or do I? She's not hard to figure out. Let's see she lost her parents a couple years back and her brother Rayden. Secretly she's a pure blood but will never know about this unless someone has an idea how she will find about this? She not close to her younger sister, whom by the way is Leslie West and still in school. She is a proud lesbian and is consider very boyish just not mainly enough, Jaden still likes being a girl just not some guys girl or the girlfriend in a relationship. She's only been with two girls in her entire life, but still never done anything besides the cute stuff. I don't know what else to say here? Besides being a b!tch sometimes and expressing her anger on those she consider to be dumb pricks. I was thinking of twin, but that plot is so old and I know it would look cute because yeah this, I don't know what now?! Give me some ideas guys ;] Edit. Sister taken yurrrrh ;D

LESBIAN TWINS FTW?! xD. take that for originality :wub:

and why can't I like this D: ?!

And, hello.

Hi.

What's up.

You still suck Sammy, still suck. :p

Hey there. IDK if you have a romantic plot or anything but I had an idea (that I should probably bounce of Britt first bet hey!) for her and my character Avrille Grinaes. Basically Avrille is pretty much a-sexual but maybe one night she decides that she could amuse herself with another person around if she finds them to be at all respectable so maybe Jaden is this person and they sort of become friends with benefits or if you are so inclined enemies? Avrille already has an otp so there is no problem there, I just have to apply for her to be a DE when I get off my lazy arse. Thoughts?

now what chaos can i cause :shifty:
this is much more interesting than studying.

Alexis- - I'm up for it, I don't mind since I really have nothing going for her but her twin sister. If you have any ideas how they should meet let me know. She's slept with someone in Salem I forgot to say but it wasn't IC or anything, she pretty much free to do whatever. Weather it's short term or long, which I would often go for short just because long term plot kinda annoys me sometimes, it really all depends how I feel about the character.

Anna- -ILY

Mia- -More Fun?! :3 Hee, I was not counting on them seeing each other ever again, oh well.

no not jaden seeing Briar, but Briar seeing twin and thinking its jaden

Well who's going to take her to Jaden?! The tooth fairy :3 ? I think not.

*toothfary flys away out of a job*.
if one is in america, and one is in the uk they would never meet unless someone who has met them both comments on the similarity, both looks and last name. Briar unfortunatly knows jaden and seeing as she is visiting london over the break for a bit there is a good chance they may meet.

on a slightly unrelated note. where are the margera's living at the moment?

Well this is confusing. What are we all talking about?

tooth fairies. or so i thought.
umm, there should be something (or someone) who can link the two wests. otherwise probability has it that they will never meet seeing as they are on different continents.

And you want that person to be Briar?

just a suggestion, i just think it would be fun plotting briar and jadens twin. then PM talk and thread talk merged, and i want food (the random end to my thought).

That would be funny, and really ironic too, especially if Briar and Leigh end up getting along really well, and Jaden's just the awkward turtle brooding in the corner.

humm that would be funny but i think briar has already encroached on jadens life enough, causing her to flu out with one of her old friends, and causing her to not be able to play quidditch (though jaden did start that one). though i does make me think of this post

So it would just be a simple, "ew it's Jaden run away, oh wait it's not okay you're her twin bye" sort of thing for Briar?

Anna- -I think it will be a one hit wonder, but I don't know I think Jaden needs to get over her angst against the world. What you think?

Mia- -Ireland, maybe the Netherlands, what say you? I think somewhere new would be awesome.

Righty-roo.

So what is going to happen then?

I dont know, you're the one that runs/owns the margera's Briar just sort of tags on at the back. but if she is staying with them for some of the break (which i am assuming she is) then I was wondering what country they are in Ireland, Australia, or America?

maybe a "lets annoy jaden, thats not jaden, do you know jaden?" plot will work okay, maybe with briar inadvertently helping them meet up. therefor i think they will be even (sort of) briars attempt to annoy jaden helps her out, jadens attempt to crash briars reputation helped her out.

Ah so she's unintentionally doing Jaden a favour. Makes sense now.

So where will the rp be set?

Madlyn- -They have always gone to America over the summer but that's just like for a week or two then they return to where they are living now which is the Netherlands (Iris is going to surprise them with this! )

Jaden- -You guys can start it now and see what happens xD. Leigh will be in New Zealand, Jaden in Maine, but Leigh can run into her great aunt too, making Leigh the lost child.

So Leigh runs into the great aunt, and?

Totally distracted right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back