What is this Slytherin you speak of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashlynn Lee

OOC First Name
Jess
So this is Ashlynn, a new Slytherin first year. She's also a Muggle-born, so she has almost no clue what she's supposed to be doing at school other than learning magic. She's only ever heard bad things about Slytherin (not that she cares though), so she's kind of confused, you could say.

She's going to need friends, enemies, everything. Ashlynn's really carefree and laid-back about life in general; she lives in the moment and has fun with whatever comes her way. She's very into art, and she's considering it as a career along with a career in entertainment/singing although she's not 100% sure yet. She's a pretty friendly person, and she loves to have her fun, even if it means breaking the rules. She also likes making people smile and laugh and she loves to laugh herself. She doesn’t care much for enemies and prefers not to have them although she will since she almost never forgives people. It’s hard to get her pissed off though…so we’ll see. Lovers, she’s a bit too young for, and I already have a final in mind for her, but whatever’s possible here too. She also might need some sort of mentor or older person to show her around or watch out for her because she’s bound to get in trouble somehow.

Her bio and development pages are in my signature down there if you need more info about her.

I can offer you Grace Winter as a friend,

Grace is very laid back. She's a really happy girl that takes life in her stride. She likes to have fun and is always kind to everyone. She doesn't believe in house divisions so wouldn't care about her being a slytherin.
There is a lot more info in her development, a link to which is in her signature.

Logan: Sounds good! Ashlynn isn't much a bookworm/studier herself so maybe he could try to get her to put more effort into her studies? She's a bit too young for love herself so that would be fine XD

Grace: I read her development and it seems they both are into swimming and just having fun. Ashlynn knows nothing about the house differences so she wouldn't care for it either. Yeah, so I could definitely see them being friends.

Ok cool well should i start a rp for her and Logan now then? Or would you prefer to start?

Meet Delphi. She's a fellow first year Slytherin who, although not muggle born, grew up without knowing about magic. She's stubborn, loves to play guitar and would rather learn how to do magic than get involved in drama. She's a smartass who likes having fun and prefers sitting around the common room laughing than being a 'typical slytherin.' However there if you give her reason to suspect something is up, then you'll have a hard time gaining her friendship as she's suspicious of those she doesn't know and can hold a grudge.

She's yours for the taking. Do with her what you wish.

This is Grace - Okay, Awesome, would you like start a topic or would you like me to?

Logan: Could you start one? I've got a few things to do still.
Delphi: Ashlynn's a bit of a smartass too, and she's definitely not a "typical" Slytherin. I think they could be friends, especially since Ashlynn's also into music. She's more of a singer than instrumentalist though.
Grace: Hm I think I'll start one. I'll PM you a link when I'm done.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back