What happens in Vegas...

Stacy looked at him. He obviously didn't know the reason she hated muggles. "My parents died because of muggles. I was only eleven at the time and I was forced to go out of school and look after my eight year old sister until we could get hold of some relatives to lok after us." Stacy looked away so she could hold back tears easier. "To say the least, it wasn't a good time for me."

Kevin stopped and walked back over to her, his wife, and sat close to her. He wasn't sure if she was a touchy feely huggy person so hesat close enough that, if she was, she could reach him but far away anough so, if she wasn't, he wasn't in her personal space. "I'm sorry, I didn't know." He waited for her to stop being upset. "You know, It's natural to cry at something like this." He was confused why she would try to hide emotions.

Stacy wrapped her arms round him and rested her head on his shoulder. "I've spent nine years doing it. It's hard to change back." Stacy had always hid her tears so people would think she was ok and then she wouldn't have all the attention. It was something she wasn't goo with. She usually ended up cracking when she had all the attention. "Really, I'm fine." She smiled, fakely. Still, she smiled.

Kevin smiled back, but gravely. "HEy, remember, we're married now. There's that whole sharing part to it, what's mine is your and all that cr@p. That counts for feelings too." He smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek, not wanting to overstep his bounderies. Obviously they had gotten further by the lack of clothing they had when they woke up but neither could remember that and they weren't as drunk now. The circumstances changed.

Stacy felt strangely comforted by the kiss she got from Kevin. "I've just never liked muggles since then. I've been compltely fo the wizarding side of things." She smiled at him. "I know about muggles because me and my family used to live in a muggle community but now I live with thirteen other wizards and I feel more at home." She smiled at him and still felt comforte just because he was there. She didn't think she would ever feel like this about someone.

Kevin grinned. "Thirteen wizards? That sounds like heaven. I live on my own unless it's the holidays when Teddy comes round. It's pretty lonely but I'm out all day so I don't really mind." He wondered how Stacey would react to him working in the muggle world with a muggle occupation. He hugged her closer, likeing the feel of her with him.

"It is." Stacy smiled at the thought of her family. "And everyone's so close. There's hardly ever any fights. I there is one then it's usually between Junior and Dervish. Junior is meant to be Dervish's star son but he's different to what he used to be so Dervish isn't happy." Then she looked into his eyes. "It must get lonely being ane all the time."

Kevin shrugged. "Not really, I spend most of the day out in the streets or working on peoples houses. B the time I get home I've had people nagging at me that I'm doing my job wrong all day and usually part of the night, It's a pleasure to get away from them. I can sit with my huge television and play on the wii." He grinned at the memories of him and Teddy having competitions of the Wii, completely forgetting she probably had no idea what they were.

Stacy smiled. "It sounds great. I've never actually used a television or a wii. I've been told about them though. It doesn't really appeal to me though. It sounds more like Odie's sort of thing." She smiled. "So, what's your job??"

Kevin nodded. "I am assuming that Odie is one of the thirteen wizards? Or a tribute to garfield." He laughed, she probably wouldn't get the joke but still, he had to make it. He was all about the childishness and that included making bad jokes.

Stacy smiled. "Yeah, she's one of my many cousins." Then she frowned, confused. "I have no idea what Garfield is though." Sh was guessing it was probably somethinng of the television but seeing as she never watched it she didn't know.

Kevin shook his head. "It's a miggle thingy. There's a dog in it called Odie. Never mind." He couldn't be bothered to explain it. He let go of Stacy, only just remembering they were still hugging, and lay down on the bed. He stretched out and listened to his belly rumbled. "Wow, You know It's seven Pm, I haven't eaten all day. You?" He considered calling room service.

"I had a packet of crisps while you were out but that's all. Feel free to grab or order anything." She smiled. "The bills going on my aunt's bill anyway."

Kevin nodded and rolled away from her to reach the phone. "Hello? Yeah, Hi. I'm in room two, oh, seven. Could we have two large portions of Lasagne and Two mega bowls of apple crumble with squirty cream please. Yes please. Thank you. Yes, two jumbo hot chocolates aswell. Thank you. No, that's all. Okay. Good to know. Bye."

He rolled back over to his wife, it felt weird saying that about this younger girl but it was kind of nice. "I hope you like what I ordered, I can change it if you don't." It was his alltime favuorite thing to order when he came to las vages, he had been twice.

"Are you good at occlumency or something because you have just ordered my favourite foods ever." She smiled at him as he turned around and looked at her. "Really, why did you order those things. It's like you've known me for so many years." She grinned at him nd suddenly felt happy with the fact that she was sat here with him. Without realisng it, Stacy started to lean forwards as if going for a kiss.

Kevin laughed at her reaction. "I ordered them because they are my all time favourites. How weird is that." He grinned. He grinned even wider when she leaned in, he was oulled closer to her by an invisible force until their lips were almost touching. "Well hello there Mrs Cameron." He smiled, almost brushing her lips with his own in the process.

Stacy foze when she heard a kock at the oor nd someone call room service. "I think I better get that." She smield at him as he moved away, disappointed that she wasn't able to kiss him but confused as to why she would want to kiss someone that she had known for barely a day.

Kevin sighed and watched her get up off of the bed. "Mmmm, Lasagne, Apple Crumble, squirty cream and hot chocolate." He laughed and helped her carry the plates over toe the bed where he then sat cross-legged, waiting for her to join him before he started on his dinner.

Stacy carried some of the plates over to the bed and placed them around her and Kevin. "Grub time." She giggled then started eating some of the lasagne.

Kevin laughed at her terminology. "Nicely said." He said through the laughter before tucking in to his lasagne. Somehow he managed to finish eating before her and pretended to slyly steal some of her lasagnebefore retreating when he got caught and starting on his apple crumble.

Stacylaughedwhen she saw some of her lasagne disappear. "I'm watching you." She pointed at her eyes and then at him. Once Stacy finished her lasagne, she moved on to her crumble. "This is delicious." She said.

KEvin laughed. "I know, I love it." He got some squirty cream on his spoon and quickly plonked it on her nose. He laughed at the look she got on her face paired with squirty cream. "It wasn't me." He laughed, eating a big bite of the crumble.

Stacy grinned at him cheekily when he put squirty cream on he nose. She picked up a spoonfull of her own and started moving closer to him. "Come here." She laughed.

Kevin laughed and swollowed his mouthful. "Oh no you don't." HE laughed and got off of the bed, making sure to take his pudding with him. He 'reloaded' his spoon with squirty cream and eyed up the can that was still on the tray. He edged slowly towards it aswell as away from her.

Stacy saw Kevin moving closer to the can so she copied, hoping that she wouldn't end up with less ammo. Her eyes moved from the can to Kevin and back again so she could see both her targets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back