What happens in Vegas...

Kevin Cameron

OOC First Name
Summer
Kevin woke up slowly, the sun coming in from the curtains made his eyes water and his head pound even more than usual. He rolled off the bed and wondered over to shut the surtains, only then did he realise he had slet in the nude last night. That wouldn't have been so worrying if he normally did but it made him feel uncomfertable.

Kevin stumbles along a road, a girl at his side. "I can't believe we're doing this!" She giggles at him. He nods and replies. "Why not, we're single and you're hot. There's no downside!." He yelled out to the street, the surrounding people ignored him. The girl continued to giggle.

Kevin shook his head at the memory, he assumed he had just had a one night stand with a girl and, surely enough, when he turned around she was there in the bed just waking up. Something felt wrong though, he could see a wedding ring on her finger but in his memory they had said they were single. Oh well, she must have lied.

Stacy sat up in bed. She didn't remember any of the previous night. She must have drank so much. When sh looked up she saw...well, she couldn't remember his name but he was there. "That was one mad night." She giggled. "What did we actually..." She realised she had a wedding ring on her finger. "When did that happen??" She hadn't had a hugely serious relationship in her life. They usually lasted a few months. And now she found out that after a night of being incredibly p!ssed, she was married.

Kevin looked at her a second before realising he was still in the nude. "Umm, ignore my lack of clothing please, umm. What's your name again?" He watched as she looked confused by her own wedding ring. "It's a wedding ring, surely you remember getting marrie.." He was cut off as he remembered more.

Kevin stood in a Vegas chapel, a girl he had met a few hours before was walking towards him in a newly bought dress. He grinned as she approached the front and the man in black began to speak. They copied what he said and slipped a ring onto each others fingers. There was a moment of silence as they looked into each others' eyes. Then they both erupted in laughter.

Kevin looked down at his hand and, sure enough, there was a wedding ring on it and not the one from his first marriage. "Sh1t." He looked up at the younger girl. "We're married."

"Married to someone I can't even remember the name of. Great." She shrunk into the duvet and looked at the ceiling, then she looked back at him. "I'm Stacy. Stacy Rider. Well, I suppose I'm not Rider any more." She shrugged and giggled slightly. "My uncle is never going to trust me again."

"Kevin, Kevin Cameron" He said, still trying to figure this out. "We could get an anulment?" He hoped they would allowed it, he couldn't even imagine how he would explain something like this to his son. "Teddy will flip at me." He mumbled as he located and put on his pants.

"Yeah. Ok." Stacy smiled. "I've got more than one person who would flip at me." She giggled. "I live in a house with thirteen and a half people." She shrugged. "So who's Teddy??"

Kevins' eyes widened. "Wow, I could not imagine living with that many people. I live on my own most of the year." He paused, would telling her about Teddy be a good idea? Why not, it's not like there's anything she could do really.

"Teddy's my son. He lives with me sometimes and gets very annoyed if I get involved with younger women such as yourself. I am assuming you're younger anyway, either that or you look really good for your age." He grinned his normal, charming, lopsided grin.

"Most of them are cousins" She shrugged. "My parents died nine years ago and me and my brothers were left to the care of my aunt and uncle." Then she laughed slightly. "I'm twenty...just." She explained. "Coming here to Las Vegas is my birthday present from my aunt and uncle. They're paying for it as my present and I get to spend time away from the chaos of home as a bonus." Stacy grinned.

Kevin stood awkwardly, suddenly aware of his nakedness. He managed to locate his boxers and put them on quickly. "So...Life feel different when you're married?" HE joked about.

Stacy smiled. "I thought it would but no." She had spent years as a little girl wondering what life would be like when she got married but never had she thought of it like this. "You??" She had forgotten that she was only being covered by the duvet so she too reached for her clothes.

Kevin shrugged. "I've been married before so it's nothing really special, though it does feel weird not being able to remember my wedding. " He grinned and reached for his jeans, he had forgotten that the younger girl could see all of his tattoo's from where he was. Hell' he had forgotten he had had them.

Stacy laughed slightly. "I agree that it is definitely weird." She grinned then noticed the tatoos on his arms ad back. "They look funky." She gestured towards them.

Kevin looked towards where she was looking and blushed slightly before covering them with a shirt. "Yeah, Dragon from being dumped by the last person I dated and the small ones from my divorce." He pulled his shoes and socks on before standing up. "Right, I'll go and get the annulment, you just relax here and I'll be back when I can." He grinned before adding on the end. "See you late honey."

Stacy smiled as he started to walk out of the room. "Yeah. See you later." She watched him leave, smiling the whole time.

About six hours later Kevin returned to their hotel room. He had his bags with him, it trned out they were in her hotel room so he had stopped at his and checked out before bringing his stuff over here. Kevin looked annoyed at himself as he dumped his case on the floor and flopped onto the, now empty, bed in exhaustion. "You're not gunna like the news I have." HE announced to the room, not bothering to check to see if she was even still there.

Stacy had been stood looking out the window when she heard him return. She walked back into the room where he was. "Why?? What happened??" She stood near the bed and frowned curiously.

KEvin sighed and sat up. "The annulment was denied. The judge said we could manage it or get divorced." He flopped back onto the bed, sighing again.

Stacy sighed. "Why wouldn't they. Don't they accept like loads of others." Stacy knew it was pointless. "We could always just see how it goes then if it doesn't work out we can get divorced.

Kevin thought it over before leaning on his elbows. "I suppose we could, I would be a bit cr@p if I ended up with another divorce." HE smiled again, still lopsidedly. "So then, wifey, tell me all about you."

Stacy sat next to Kevin on the bed. "What do you want to know??" Then she giggled. "This is going to be like a game of truths." Stacy had spent lots of her childhood playing truths with her brothers.

Kevin shrugged. "Everything a good husband needs to know. Family? Freinds? Work? Interests?" He paused for a second. "What's truths?"

"Family-I live with my aunt, uncle, two brothers and nine cousins. My parents died nine years ago so we had nowhere else to go. Friends-there's not really much to say there because I tend to keep to myself unless I'm drunk and then I forget people. Work-I'm unemployed because I always get money of my aunt and uncle. Interests-I usually spend my time reading or drawing." Then she smiled. "Truths is a game where you ask questions about each other and you have to tell the truth. It's more of a sleep over game really."

Kevin listened closely then laughed at her explanation. "Well, in a way, we did have a sleepover. It was a very interesting sleepover." He grinned then gestured for her to join him. "What kind of books do you read?"

Stacy laughed. "Yeah. It was kinda." She smiled. "I read most things really. Fiction or non-fiction you name it. As long as its nothing muggle based that is." Stacy had never been able to stand muggle and she wasn't about to start liking them now.

Kevin gave her a weird look on hearing her comment about muggles. "Don't tellme your a muggle hater." He wouldn't survive being married to a muggle hater. "My nanny was a muggle, on both sides. So was my ex-wife. This can't work if you don't give them a chance." He didn't mind people who hated them really, as long as they had given like=ing them a go. If it didn't work then fine, they could do what they liked, but making assumptions without even meeting the people you hate for it just wasn't right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back