What happens in Vegas...

Kevin watched as she eed him up and the can. She waited until her eyes were on the can and he lunged for it, only just managing to get it. He started a victory dance but droppped the can and watched in horror as it rolled to his wifes feet. "Sh!t."

Stacy jumped when Kevin suddenly lunged for the can. She hadn't been expecting it at all. She couldn't help butlaugh when his victory danceled to him dropping it at her feet. "Why thank you kind sir." She laughed again as she picked up the can and shook it, getting ready to cover him with it.

Kevin froze, hands in the air, like he was being arrested or something. "Once again I say, Sh!t." He quickly jumped out of the fireline as she shot, tackling her down to the bed. He was suddenly aware of how clse they were.

Stacy laughed as she got tackled onto the bed. She saw how close the two of them now were and felt all tingly inside. Once again, she felt herself moving towards him for a kiss.

Kevin moved down, pasing to see if there were any interuptions. He leant down and pressed his lips against hers. Loving the feeling.

Stacy smiled as their lips touched. They may have been married but she was surprised at how much they seemed to be right for each other. "Wow." She giggled as she pulled away

Kevin pushed further into the kiss. He was sort of hapy that the annulment had been denied, he could definately get used o being married to Stacy. Just as they were getting into it the was a smack as the window flew open and a bird flew in and landed on the bed post.

Kevin reached over and took the letter from the bird. "It's for you." He handed it over to Stacy.

Stacy read the letter and groaned. "My aunt was expecting me home three hours ago. I completely forgot about that." She led back on the bed. "I better get my things together."

KEvin sighed. "Okay, wait." H paused. "If we're maried now what are we going to do about living arrangements? Do you wan to stay in seperate ouses or what?" His house, well flat, was big enough for another person if she wanted to live with him but he was fine if she didn't.

"If we lived together, I'd have to move in with you. I share a room with my cousin and I don't think she'd be very happy seeping with both of us." She laughed slightly at the though of sleeping in a room with Kevin and Lily.

Kevin shrugged. "That's fine with me, I have a pretty big flat, I'm sure we can fi us both in if you don't mind the loneliness of it." He grinned and got his stuff together aswell, it was easy as it was already packed.

Stacy smiled. "After nine years of living in the Green house, peace and quiet is heaven." She laughed. "Do you want to met Sam and Dervish??"

Kevin laughed and watched her collect her stuff. "Deends really, are they bound to kill me?" HE wouldn't mind meeting parents as long as they didn't ry to kill him. "So, are you going to move in with me?"

"I'm definitely moving in with you." She smiled. "I do not know the answer to your other question. Sam would be going crazy about why I married a guy I just met and Dervish will probably just give the hurt her and you died warning." Stacy shrugged.

Kevin nodded. "Well, I sppose if you're moving in you'll need help with your stuff. When exactly do you want to move in?" He put on his shoes, wondering how she couold take so long o shoves tuff in a suitcase.

"Might as well move in while some of my stuff is already packed." She shrugged as she finished the last of the packing. "I'll tell Sam and Dervish I'm moving out and she'll probably be fine with that as long as I go and see her evey now and then."

KEvin nodded and stood up, he was now ready to go. "So, how about we drop off this stuff at the flat then go back to your place and get the rest? That a good idea? Then you can see the place before hand." He hoped she would like the flat. It was pretty swanky in his opinion, only clean because he was rarely there.

Stacy grinned. "Yeah, sure. I'm just gonna go sign out then I'll be back up here." Stacy ran out the romand signed out before running back into the room. "Ok. Done." She picked up her suitcase. "Ready to go??"

Kevin smiled and stood up. "Yeah, I'll appareate us to my house then we can go to yours." He waited till she had her bag and he had picked up his before he grabbed her by the waist. He gave her a quick kiss on the lips, amazd at how freindly they had gotten in just a few hourse. "Here we go." There was a pop and they were gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back