What do you think of IDA!

Brian Getathorn XIX

OOC First Name
Brian
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/05/090519-missing-link-found.html

So yesturday I logged onto yahoo and they showed that the missing link has been found (or at least that's what there saying) an almost perfect 45million year old Fossil they named Ida. Personally I thought it was the missing link between a Lizard and a Monkey but it's still interesting, there saying she's like the Rosetta Stone of all Fossils and she was found... twenty years ago!

Some Jerk found it and has been holding onto the greatest finding from the ground since the Dinosaurs... holding out for more money!

Anyways, I hope they get all the answers there looking for, good luck Ida aka Godzilla and King Kongs love child :wub: :wub: :wub:

It annoys me greater that they held on to the information for like 26 years - longer than I've been alive. This is by no means a new discovery, simply newly released information.
"We're not dealing with our grand, grand, grandmother, but perhaps with our grand, grand, grand aunt," Franzen said.
(Source)
So they don't even necessarily think it's a missing like to humans.
I think the discovery will be terribly misconstrued by a lot of people, and otherwise am unsure of what to make of it.
(Link to a Parody)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back