What did "Santa" get you guys?

Cole Dawlish

OOC First Name
Hannah
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Hey,I was wondering what you guys got for Christmas I got Ed Hardy Perfume and a 47" TV from Boxing Day and Lipgloss,Clothes,Hedley Tickets and other things but I won't list cause their are so much things!!!!! :)

I think there was something like this last year...

Anyways this year I got a Tipperary tracksuit,docking station for my ipod(The speakers are wireless),the kiss annual,waterstones voucher,phone credit,now that's what I call music 80,two books and these cool Harry Potter bookmarks.There is one for each house and they had the crest on them and the animal that representsthe house.

Then i got various other things off my family.

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! ^_^

Sounds like a good Christmas, Hannah (edit: and Johanna ;) ). :)

I got this tool set (I asked for tools. xD ), a copy of The Little Prince ( ^_^ ) and Steve Job's biography (not sure I'll ever read it. :erm: ), Apples to Apples: Bible Edition ( xD Tooooo much potential for sacrilege. It's great.), and an awesome signature image from Beth. :D

I might as well. ^_^

I got some candy, a bathrobe with stars, two warm sweaters, Zelda: Twilight Princess (why I haven't been online as much :r ), three things that I needed but shouldn't say, a Mario shirt, another shirt, a teal throw blanket, mitten set with matching scarf and a hat, pajamas and something else but can't remember for the life of me. xD

I may be getting a bluray player from my dad and a box of candy from my aunt later on. ^_^ I say it was a great Christmas!

Hadan Hensel said:
three things that I needed but shouldn't say
You have my attention. :shifty:

Awww :wub: @Nick.

Hope you all had a great Christmas! :D

I got..
What did I get? xD
I can't even remember.. Uh.. Socks (I love socks), a big ol' book about the universe that I chose earlier in the year and the pages smell amazing, a gorily illustrated book about pirates, a skirt and top that I wore in conjunction with a Christmas cracker hat to pretend I was a member of the royal family (HOW OLD AM I?! SRSLY.), oh, and the DVD of HPatDHp2 :D .. Which I must never watch because I will continuously cry because of ALL the things.

I think the best present of all was not having the family fighting for a day.

(Also, this, but don't tell the family :r )

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas. :hug:

I got an iPod touch, Nintento DSLite, some gift cards, clothes, make-up, Body Spray, jewelry, body jewelry, leggings, some unmentionable items, a starter aquarium set, some fish, A Zelda (Skyward Sword) game, and my grandmother got this me this unicorn pillow pet.

Over all I had an amazing Christmas. One of the best yet. It's really exciting to see what everyone else got too.

Let's see...for Christmas, I got some jeans, smiley face pajama bottoms ^_^ , dress pants and some dress shirts, Harry Potter 7.1 and 7.2, a DE bookmark, Monopoly for the Wii, a Snoopy calendar and clock, and some candy (which includes some amber insect candy @_@ ).

i got a new camera (as my last one broke after i leaned the hard way that getting splashed with salt water is not good for cameras), a graphics tablet, two awesome graphics (one of which is my laptop background) a couple of books, HPatDH2, a new bag for uni, some henna (its been ages since i have dyed my hair), a human heart o_O (anatomical modal), and some other awesome things things too

Alyssa Chevalier said:
Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
(which includes some amber insect candy @_@ ).
Isn't that the kind of candy where they have actual bugs in the center? :o
Yes :p . It has a cricket and insect larvae inside.

I tell my parents not to get me anything because really with me and my brothers (it's 5 grandchildren between us so we leave Christmas for the kiddies) :p So I just got a few gift cards :3 and probably something else (since I decided to stay home and not travel)
^^ oh and cute buttons from Jessye :wub: I love purple more now!

Madlyn Margera said:
I love purple more now!
I've noticed that Purple kind of grows on you. :tut:

Alyssa Chevalier said:
(which includes some amber insect candy @_@ ).
Isn't that the kind of candy where they have actual bugs in the center? :o
Yes :p . It has a cricket and insect larvae inside.
You will definitely have to tell me what eating one of those is like. xD
Nyaaw you're welcome Madz! Purple is defo an awesome color. :r

I got socks, underwear, shampoo, conditioner, 45 dollar gift card for walmart, candy, and undershirts... lately I've became more Santa than receiving gifts from him.... though I do like all my gifts since I can actually use them!

I did get my 3 year old Stepson, a Leapster Explorer and a game for it and clothes, and a few other things he enjoyed. He also got a trampoline from his grandparents so I got to jump on that. It was very fun!

I got a personalized iPhone cover a nice summer throw over and Money.. Alot of money and gift cards
My family gave my boyfriend money aswell the lucky boy!
And my awesome snake picture from Sammy :3

My boyfriends getting me rims for my car, 17 inch hells yeah!

Very small Xmas this year :)

Let's see. .
I got a Chanel Bag, Angry Birds Slippers, a New Betty Boop Shirt, Jewelry. Then some Cake, more Cakes, 2 cuddly stuffed toys, Some hair curlier thing/hair straightener, The New Christmas Album of Glee and A Starbucks Planner. Oh! And Madz awesome graphics gifts!, includes a rad video too. Then I have still 1 in stored/listed gift from my dad so there.
Only A few more weeks, I'll get more gifts for my birthday..so YEY.

Happy Holidays! ^_^

I got a lovely new watch, Harry Potter 7 Part 1 game for the PC and the last book in the Wicked Years Series all from David ^_^ Twas a small Christmas for us but it was nice.

Also I got a lovely banner and avatar for Pat from Kaitlyn ♥ Which reminds me.....*goes to put up*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back