• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

What are you listening to?

Buckcherry - Crazy *****
 
I'm a Believer - Smash Mouth
 
Simon & Garfunkel - Mrs. Robinson
 
Avril Lavigne - Naked.
I dont know why but i am in an old school Avril lavigne mood today.
 
Payphone - Maroon 5 featuring Wiz Khalifa
 
Fat Bottomed Girls - Queen
 
Banned from Heaven by Children of Bodom

Just changed to: Scorched Earth Erotica by Cradle of Filth
 
Lullaby
-- Nickelback.
 
My brother talking to himself while he plays a racing game. @_@
 
Can't Say No - Conor Maynard
 
Last Summer by Nicko
 
Never Gonna Be Alone - Nickleback

I want to cry every time I hear this song. Tis our Graduation Song.
 
Back
Top