What are you listening to?

Muscle Museum - Muse

:frantics:

Muse are one of my absolute favourite bands. I saw them live in 2007. IT. WAS. AWESOME.

Fascination - Alphabeat

Boys Don't Cry - The Cure

I kinda wish I could put my last.fm playlist in my signature. But I don't know if I'd get to keep it. <_<

:o Girlshapedlovedrug! :wub:

I think I've heard of last.fm .. what is it? :huh:

Late Night Shopping Spree - The Electric Confectionaires

Ottoman - Vampire Weekend

YAY YOU LIKE GIRLSHAPEDLOVEDRUG.
you're my official HNZ best friend. ^_^ :p
last.fm is a program/website which shows people what you're listening to, what you've been listening to, and has stats. It's cool.
(http://last.fm)

Friday I'm In Love - The Cure

London Bridge is falling down :lol: sounds like its been sung by a group of chipmunks but Adele loves it
Mammy on the other hand is definitely in the squeamish-how-much-longer-does-this-go-on-for catagory :doh:

There Is A Light That Never Goes Out - The Smiths

I'm proud to say I've never intentionally listened to Lady Gaga. I've only ever heard her on the radio at work, and haven't paid attention. :p

To clarify I'm not intentionally listening to it either but the first year class is listening to the CD and seem to be immune to it <_< Even the teacher is singing along to it.

So I have my phone on now and listening too, Knowing me knowing you - Abba :D

lol, classy.

Lucid Dreams - Franz Ferdinand

Creep - Radiohead

It's my theme song. ^_^

It's not me it's the raido, Madonna - Frozen. Must say it's one of the few of hers that I do like though. :)

10,000 Nights - Alphabeat

impossibly catchy. ^_^

If you wanted a song written about you all you had to do was ask- Mayday Parade :wub:

Violet Bellamy said:
Are you disappointed by that fact, 'Strella? :p

The Lovecats - The Cure
Very disappointed. :p

When the Lights are Down- Kamelot

This Heart Attack - Faker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back