Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Unyielding Redwood Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Vacation. It was the worst thing to happen. Yup, she was looking forward to vacation during the first semester, but during the last semester, she pretty much wished that the day wouldn't come. The reason? She would be living with her brother again in Japan, and it was not a good situation at all. She was mad at her brother. They both didn't take the exam, Ai was really sick that day, but Conan just didn't take the exam. This idea got her so mad. She hasn't been able to talk about it with Conan yet since most of the time, their aunt and uncle were always around. And she didn't exactly want to fight with her brother while they were there.

Luckily, the day came when both their uncle and aunt had work. She decided to confront her brother after they had left. "Conan! Why didn't you take the exams?!" she asked furiously. Yes, she had the right to be mad. She was going to lose but she didn't and it was because her brother didn't fight. She didn't want to win in that way, she had no right to make up with him if she didn't beat him thoroughly. "I thought we're rivals! How the h*ll can we be rivals if you wouldn't stand up and fight me!" she shouted at him. Waiting for his reply while being furious wasn't quite an easy task for her.

Alright, it was a weird situation. Ai and Conan were fighting but it really didn't seem like it in the eyes of their aunt and uncle. It seemed that they had no idea what was going one. That Ai didn't cling so much to Conan and Conan wasn't talking to Ai either. You'd expect that their aunt and uncle would have figured out by now that the twins weren't getting along like they used to. But, fortunately, they didn't notice at all.

One day when their aunt and uncle left, Conan was quite surprised to be confronted by Ai. "It's none of your business if I take the exam or not," he said firmly. She was mad at him and he was mad at her as well. Ai just disregarded how he felt back when they were at the Cliffs. She just decided on her own and that made Conan furious that he slowly began losing interest in his studies. He left Ai alone to her decision. The young boy didn't take the exam because he didn't feel like taking it and that was the only reason. "We're not going to be rivals Ai. Because you are not worth to be my rival. Go and be a nerd all you want. Go and be obsessed with beating me. You'll never be able to do it unless I want to be beaten," he said with an annoying smirk. He has never been this mad at his sister before, and this was not going to be a pleasant memory for either of them.

Ai was furious. She wanted Conan to take the exam, and she knew Conan needed to take the exam. He would be severely scolded by their aunts if he got a failing grade, and Ai knew that. And what Conan said had hurt Ai's feelings as well. "It's part of my business! Cause you're my," she paused. Why did she always not know what to say during times like these. What was the right word to say? She has no idea. "It's still part of my business alright?!" she shouted, leaving her previous statement. "Then what will I be in your life then?" she said trying to keep herself from crying. She didn't want to look weak, not at a time like this. When her brother told her that she would never be able to beat him, Ai slapped him as a single tear fell from her eye.

"I used to admire you and look up to you," Ai admitted to her brother. She loved Conan so much. She wanted to always be with him and be spoiled by him. She was glad to be Conan's little sister. But apparently, she didn't do her job as a little sister as good as she thought. Because she was the one who started the fight, and now Conan was really mad at her and there was no turning back now. "But now, all I see is a useless guy," she said sadly. "A pathetic loser," she told him in a soft voice as she stood there trying to stop herself from crying any longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back