OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Briar ♥
Word travel fast, you could almost say fast like a stomach flu virus. And this news would've made the boy sore in all the wrong place, though he rarely cared about Jaden's family. The fact that they were gone and out of the picture, game him a good excuse to travel here to New Zealand to visit Jaden while she was in a slumber of her parents memory being gone. It also gave him more advantage to transfer schools just to be with his best friend in her time of need. However, after she move she lost contact, Jaden still hadn't reach Dederick it made him foul to say the least, cause like three of his close friends, Jaden was one of them. Now he was on the hunt for any word or direction to see Jaden West and her younger sister Leslie.
It just so happen the day he was discovering New Zealand on his own, did he see someone else instead. Jaden enemy since she started Hogwarts, had always been a girl name Lily Fossil. Dederick knew all this and more. He knew she had been the cause to Jaden change in appeal and why her eyes don't swim like they use to anymore. If he gather an opportunity to meet Lily he would, he wanted to know the girl that nearly cause Jaden to not exist anymore. He maybe he arrogant and blind to the thought of Jaden loving him, so in his case he did care. He care, but to hurt? Hell didn't know that answer, if you ask he wouldn't know. For now he was going by instincts, but with luck he happen to run into Lily Fossil. All it took was a turn at a corner and a sixth sense to knew. More or less, he may have found the living nightmare of Jaden dream.​

Self-involvement was something that Lily Fossil understood better than almost everything else. It was what she did. it was how she lived. They only way that Lily knew. Lily wasn't exactly comfortable with people knowing who she was, what she had been and anything else about her. So much so, that she had adopted the same attitude with other things around her. She didn't care much about how well she did in exams. She didn't care about the people who were around her, and she didn't care about there history, or what brought them to that moment in which she met them. It wouldn't phase her how they felt about her, before and after, if they believed her to be a heartless, cold, fashion centered evil witch, then Lily would say nothing against it. She didn't bother correcting people, mainly because they were right, but also because it was pointless to her. THese people around her, didn't really care about her, and so she didn't care about them. That was all fine and well, but there was one girl. Someone who she had no real idea how she felt towards, who was completely different from all others. Lily still cared very little, but it was the small fact that getting her off her mind was a huge task. Lily did everything, and this day was no different from the others. She had gone shopping. A normal cure for such a thing as brain overload. Lily had gotten dressed in the usual clothes that gave off a sense that it was still summer in new Zealand. A white lace dress, and black jacket over it. High beige heels and a single snake bracelet. Lily had picked out the outfit the night before, and had laid it out beside her bed. It wasn't that she was going to be in rush in the morning, more that, Lily did so much to get ready, that having an outfit already picked out, was easy. It made things easier. It made everything simpler. She didn't have to be told that it was OCD, and that clearly she needed to change. Lily didn't want to. Fashion was that last thing Lily would ever give up. She'd be quicker to hand over her wand, than her clothes.

After making her hair into loosely hanging curls, Lily Fossil had finally been ready to leave. She had make up on, and was in her outfit showing off her new assets. The ex-dancer had long legs, and a thin waist. It was the perfect combo, and yet despite how much effort Lily put into her look, there was still a sense that she just wasn't good enough. That she wasn't pretty enough. That no one would at least appreciate that Lily had made an effort. She didn't care if they didn't like her, she cared if they thought she looked nice. it was weirdly twisted, but that was Lily. Completely unsure as to how she should feel about anything. It was the same for Jaden. Lily didn't know how to feel with her. Lily's shoes made sharp noises as she walked the stone of Brightstone Village. She wasn't hurried, just wanting to get to the shops so she could distract herself from everything. It was as she had been about to turn a corner that Lily bumped into a guy. Literally. Lily took a small step back and looked up at the boy. "I really appreciate you walking into me. Really, brilliant move on your part." Lily said to him, before making to walk away, unaware of his connection to Jaden.

"Well maybe if you were smart enough to look up where you were going, you'd wouldn't have to had bump into me princess" Dederick common ways to react when someone trespassing his personal space came out completely tame than he meant it to be. Ordinarily, it was a quick snuff to the person's nose area and call it a day. Many reason why his school mates ran to avoid him. It was either move out when you saw Dederick or get whatever coming to you. It was better to avoid him, cause either way that's just about as close you go to know this boy. He hardly let anyone in his personal life, but that was the trouble he face with on a daily basis. If they don't know you, rumors and lies will be spread quickly. Though none of its true, evidently he did all his best to ignore what was always being said by the angry boy. "And its a good thing you wearing a skirt too, you wouldn't be so lucky mate" he continue to harass the girl. It was sexist, he knew it. But he didn't care, if it was meant to be said than he'll say it. Besides she was flossing herself without his rude comments, she look the type to try hard to get attention. Maybe not the best of attention.

There was a whole reason why he behave this way with everyone he dealt with in his life. A more deeper situation cause him to be temper mental. Besides the who werewolf secret, losing his father had brought him to lower depths of his life he almost couldn't handle once. There was a point when being a werewolf meant he could die and be with his father. However, with his mother support, she help him not to think that way anymore. Not to predict what may happen when he was a beast all alone,so in a way he was here to support Jaden. He may have no cared about Jaden's parent, or not know much of her fail relationship with her father. He came for that alone thought, just the fact she lost someone to death push him to find her and now he had the chance.

Staring at Lily at an angle, he went from standing to falling right behind her steps. "The famous Lily Fossil, is that you? I was hoping for this day to happen, the day I finally meet the bad ass who almost killed Jaden West. I'm not a big fan of murderous wannabee, though its simply the outmost pleasure to meet you. Finally in the flesh" he took a step farther, and a swift second he stop her right into the path she was walking. Blocking her from going further ahead, a smile crest his lips. "How are you? If You don't mind me asking?" a total stranger and full of himself. Dederick wasn't always this cunning, but meeting her had made him feel lucky and boost of confidence kept him attach to her narrow delightful hips. "Ah, now I know why she likes you, your such a pleasure to look at, pretty little ten" he kept saying, in the most arrogant way he could put, so she knew that he wasn't a total fan of her work. That bewitching Jaden with false hope, needed to stop soon enough. If it didn't, he be force to take matters into his own hand. The boy eyes were shadow, to make them look dark and sadistic. He stared right down her a second longer, to see what she'll do or say. Whatever it was, the boy was ready to defend. Jaden would be happy if you didn't exist, he smirk. Not true, if anything it would've been the other way around. Though right now she wasn't here, so in his eyes she was the one that needed to be done with. He'll have a good time doing so.​

OOCOut of Character:
Added More

Lily could not believe the cheek of the boy in front of her. He was at much at fault as she was, and yet, he meant it like it was all her fault. Lily had to resist the urge to grab her wand. Who did this guy think he was. Lily took a step back and just stared at the boy. She didn't know why she was even still standing there in front of this boy. She didn't care about him, and she was sure they'd never met before. Lily knew that it was probably a good thing too. She didn't like people knowing her. But, apart from her name and a few other things, Lily had not really told anyone about her life before hogwarts. Like when she saw any of the girls and boys from her old school, she didn't talk about her personal life, and she sure as hell did not mention Hogwarts. Hogwarts to them would mean, either a mental institue or a rehab clinic, because they thought Lily had gone down the same path as her mum. Lily didn't care. She didn't care about them. If they knew that she could actually do magic, and hurt them before they could step towards her, they would be quieter with the whispers. Lily looked at the boy, with his second comment. She realised her eyebrows. She would be afraid to hurt him, she didn't care if he didn't want to hit her. She would jinx him without a second blink. "That, or you're worried you'll be beaten by a skirt." Lily snapped at him. She knew she dressed in a way, that would at times attract the wrong kind of person, but, that didn't mean she had to, or would take it. Lily hated those that thought that girls and boys were unequal. Yeah, so she thought girls were better. But in reality, it didn't matter. In the end, they were. Lily had been about to leave, when he said her name. Lily took a second step back away from him. How he knew who she was was beyond her. Lily barely spoke to anyone in her year, or anyone for that fact, but then as he continued it really all became clear. Jaden West. The girl, who she had no idea how she felt about. Lily was p!ssed that Jaden had gone to this boy. She hadn't exactly expected trust, but Jaden didn't scream like the type that would go to some boy and divulge such details.

"And I bet, she told her side of the story. I mean, I wouldn't have had to do anything, if she didn't find it so necessary to go poking into my life." Lily snapped. it had all started when Jaden had first found out about Lily being Livia. It was all quite confusing. It was all quite silly. It was all a little stupid. And Lily was sick of the constant bickering, but Jaden just made her that way. She made her angry. She made her want to do nothing else, than pin her against a wall, and....... Well, she wasn't sure. "And I have no idea who you are, so the pleasure is all yours." Lily continued. She made to walk away. but he blocked her path and then had the audacity to ask how she was. Lily took another step back, and raised her eyebrows. She was growing in anger with each passing second. Who the hell did he think he was. "I do mind. And I don't know you, and I don't care if you're friends with Jaden or what, go find her." Lily snapped, she turned and made to walk away, when he spoke once more. ah, I now know why she likes you, you're such a please to look at, pretty little ten Lily spun on the spot and faced him. She was not happy, she had so much anger building up. He had no reason to speak to her like that. He had no reason to be annoying her, other that they had someone in common. "Who the f##k are you?" Lily asked, keeping her voice as even as possible. "And what the f##k do you want"

"See here's the thing, I can't find her. I don't know where she is, last time I check she move back here after living in Salem" he said with a smirk. Cause the way she was acting, all hostile and stuck up, meant he was working her nerves. He like it. He like making someone miserable, mostly to those who deserve to be. If Lily would just stop existing, Jaden would see him. And only him, no one else. He promise it would happen, all he had to do was get rid of the problem. The problem was standing right before his eyes, he likes it when it was this easy. Now if it was just a full moon, he could get rid of the problem quickly. Unfortunately for him, Lily was playing hard to stick around.
She pushed away from him, Dederick went following. Lily did a bold move to stop, that gave Dederick more times. "I am Dederick....and.. he pause, cause he was moving forward, this time he was cornering her against the foundation of a brick building. Knowing she wasn't allow to use magic underage, Dederick saw this as a perfect opportunity to react. "What I want from you, is to leave Jaden West alone for good...okay? If you can just do me that one favor, it will make me very happy..." he slid his arms from above her and lean in further so that he was close to speaking to her now. "but after seeing you, I think I shall make you my little pet, princess. Would you like that? I know you would...." now he wanted them both, but in a selfish way to himself. He didn't want Lily with Jaden, Jaden with Lily. He wanted them both. It was simple math and equations. If she got the gits of how that was going to work, than his work here was done. If she a problem, she would be sure to take it up with him. Or his lovely foursome friends would be paying New Zealand a visit. He just give them word and the deed would be done. He was stopping there though, he wanted to make sure whatever happens, happens fast.

Its so happen, a few wicthes were patrolling the same street Dederick had Lily cornered. He saw that immediately, and without a second to think on it. He lean in to kiss Lily full on the lip, his lips crushing against hers. A moment he decided to take advantage of, change into something more in the ruthless boys eyes. He let go, his lips away from Lily, the witches watching them a minute or two, till they move along leaving the so called young lovers alone. Now he knew why Jaden obsession over the girl never change, she had a pull to her being that not many may know about. He knew about it now, and now he really did wanted both. His obsession over his friend grew from Jaden to Lily, an instant that's just how it went. Both girls became the center of his universe, weather they like it or not, Dederick was hooked.
OOCOut of Character:
Sorry its Short m'dear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back