well this is where i live

"Perhaps I can help you get back on." Kenny laughed as his hand went up Josh's top.

Josh laughed then kissed him. Kenny knew just how to make him laugh. It was as if they were made for each other some times. Josh put his hands up Kennys top and on his waist. " You know its scary how well you no me Kenny."

Kenny laughed. "I'll have to scare you less often then." Kenny felt all tingly where Josh's hands were rested on his skin. He continued to kiss him, suddenly feeling like he was ready just because he was with Josh

Josh smiled as he kissed Kenny. He diddnt no how ready Kenny was and diddnt want to rush him into anything. He lifted his top up slightly and watched fr Kennys reaction before he did anything else

Kenny smiled when he realised Josh was waiting for his ok. "I think I'm ready." Kenny pulled his top off and carried on kissing Josh, with his hands pulling Josh's top off.

Josh was happy when Kenny began to take his clothes off. He folowed his lead, Josh took Kennys shirt off. He pulled away from him. " Are you sure?"

Kenny smiled. "Would I lie to you??" Kenny ran his fingers through Josh's hair. "I'm sure" He left one of his hands on Josh's chest while he put the other one on the side of his face and kissed him again.

Kenny felt the adrenaline rush flood him when his trousers got pulled down. He did the same to Josh, kissing him the whole time.

Over an hour later

Kenny led on top of Josh. His breathing was heavy and he had sweat layering his skin. He looked up at his boy friend and smiled into his deep pools of eyes.

Josh was out of breath. He couldnt believe that his first time had been with Kenny. He looked down at him and smiled. " I guess you really were ready then. For someone who has only liked guys for about a month or two, your good." He laughed as he wrapped his arms around Kenny

"I could say the same about you." Kenny smiled as he tried to get his breathe back. "That was tiring but amazing." He laughed. Kenny moved up and kissed Josh. "when are your parents due back??"

Josh srugged. " Around next week. Dont worry we have plenty of time ok." He smiled at Kenny being out of breath, Josh was fine now so he though he would have a little fun. " Now look who is unfit. You lazy so and so." He laughed and rufled Kennys hair up

"Oi," Kenny laughed as he flattened his hair down. "I'm not lazy, I'm just not used to that sort of thing. You should already know that was my first time. I didn't realise how much it took." He smiled.

Josh shrugged again. " Not that bad. Of course, i knda guessed it was your first time. I mean if yo have only ever kissed one girl then i doubted you did anything like this before." He smiled then sat up and kissed him

"Well, kissing that one girl didn't exactly go great." Josh laughed when he remembered that he hadn't ld anyone about his first kiss. "She was pretty though. Short ginger hair, nice face, good body, great personality." He shrugged. "I liked her but I knew there was something that was making me not want her."

Josh laguhed. " That why you like both, you get the best of both worlds. Its so much more fun." He smiled. He had always liked gurls but it was only a few years back that he started to like boys so he remembered it and knew what kenny was going through. Although Josh diddnt try to hide it like Kenny had done before he met him. Josh just tried it out and went to a guy and kissed him. " Personally. I dont do gingers. Not really my type."

"I don't think I like both." Kenny shrugged. "Yeah, girls can be pretty sometimes but I don't think I like any of them enough." He smiled and kissed Josh. "Well then it's a good thing I'm not ginger. If I was, I'd never be able to have this much fun." He laughed as he sat up so he was no longer on top of Josh.

Josh laughed. " I dont mind ginger guys, just not ginger girls." He knew that diddnt really make sense but still. He smiled then looked over as Max began to nibble his toe. He laughed. " Oh my lrod that tickles, Max stop it." He was still laughed, he shooed him away only to have him jump on the sofa. Josh laughed again. " Sorry about him he likes attention."

Kenny shrugged. "It's alright. My dogs are the same." Kenny started stroking Max. "When ever I'm home they get all the attention possible from me. My parents get annoyed because they then expect to have that attention through out the year when I'm not there." He laughed/

Josh laughed. " Well he gets all my attention when im here but he knows when the most awkward times are. But he is a good dog on the most part." He smiled then ruffled Max's head up and began to play fight with him. " Stupid dog." He laughed

"We should have him meet Bow and Merlin some time. They'd probably have lots of fun. I bet Max would love having some company as well." He smiled as he watched Josh and Max playing. I looked like him and his dogs except he always got outnumbered and ended up on the floor underneath them.

Josh laughed. " Yeah maybe they should it means that he wont pester me as much because he will be asleep after it all." Josh put Max back down then stood up himself and put some pants on. " Do you want a drink or anything?" Josh smiled at kenny

Kenny smiled. "Yeah, sure. I'll have anything you got." He shrugged as he slid his jeans on and walked with Josh into the kitchen and leaned against the kitchen unit/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back