well this is where i live

Joshua Chase

OOC First Name
Laura
Josh was lying on the sofa, He was waiting for his main man Kenny. His heart was racing and his adreniline was running through his veins. He got up and stroked his dog Max. As he was only a puppy he was very energetic and easy to play with. Josh picked him up and nuzzled him befor getting his ear nipped. He put him down and began to play fight with him. After a few minutes he was interupted by the door bell. A huge smile spread across his face as he sprung yp and ran twards the door with max in tow. As he opende the door Max ran out and Josh began to laugh as he looked at Kenny. "Hello again stranger. how have you been." He stepped aside to let them both inside.

Kenny stood at the door and had to hesitate before he pushed the door bell. He was so nervous yet so excited. He couldn't believe that only a month ago, the only kiss he had had was from a girl and he had fainted seconds later. Now he was stood outside his boyfriends house and was madly in love. He beamed when the door opened. He picked up the puppy that was running round his feet and laughed. "I've been great. I'm saying hello to Mr Adorable." He grinned cheekily. "And the puppy." He smiled and walked into the house before putting the dog down to let it run around. "What about you??"

Josh shut the door behind him and then stood on max's tail softly so he would then run around in circles trying to catch it. As josh looked up at Kenny he shrugged. "Not much really, just been keeping myself to myself while the family are away for the brightstone weekend. I decided not to go with them because they always do the same thing and behere on my own is so much better." Josh left max to do his own thing befor going to the frige and throwing Kenny a Coke. He smiled at him. " Thats more or less all we got so you know." He walked over and kissed him before opening his own drink.

Kenny smiled and caught the can before putting his hand on Josh's waist to kiss him back. "If I was given the chance to go shopping with my parents, I'd go." He laughed. "They get me whatever I want just because I ask." Kenny opened his can and took a swig. "So, what shall we do??" He grinned cheekily.

Josh shrugged. "I dont really like getting spoiled like that." He returned Kenny's smile then put what he wanted to do out of his head as he thought that it wouldnt be too fair on kenny. Again he shrugged. " Well im not too fussy, i up for anything that you have in mind." As much as Josh tried to make that sound casual it just failed and he was worried that Kenny may have got the wrong end of the stick.

"I love it. I get whatever I want, whenever I want without a fuss." Kenny smiled. "I don't mind either. I'll do anything you want to do." Kenny was never one for picking what to do. He just did whatever. Ken had a feeling he knew what Josh had going through his mind but he didn't know if he was ready. He would only know when it came to it.

Josh nodded. " Oh well urm i have a wii that we could go on but nothing too exiting sorry. Although i must admit that max is barrels of fun if you get bord." He looked down at the puppy who was not rooling all over the floor and then began to jump non stop when he caught josh's eye. He smiled then threw a chew toy for him then walked into the livingroom and turned on the tv. " So you choose and dont give me the whole i dont mind stick ok." He smiled widely at him.

Kenny laughed. "Ok. What wii games you got??" He walked over to the tv with Josh and started looking through the games. "How about Mario Party??"

(I know lame. You know who keeps nagging me.)

Josh shrugged. " Ok but we are playing call of duty, modern warfare after ok. I want to beat you." He laughed then stuck the game that Kenny wanted into the console and gave him a controller and then sat down on the sofa and set up to multiplayer.

"You probably will." Kenny laughed. "I'm terrible on the wii." Kenny t downon th sofa as he took the controller from Josh. "I never win anything on here." He grinned.

Josh laughed. " Dont worry i will go easy on you." He smiled as he began to play, he wasnt too good at this game. It was more his lillte sisters than his so he diddnt usually play

"You're going to need to go very easy." Kenny smiled. He liked playing on the wii and found it fun but he was complete rubbish. Kenny leaned against Kenny as he started to play.

Josh laughed the cuddled up to Kenny as he leanded on him but all the while not taking his eyes off the screen. " Im sure you will win dont worry." As he played he purposley messed up big time so the Kenny could over take him.

Kenny laughed. "You're good at pretending to be rubbish. I'll give you that." He smiled as he finished before Josh. "I know I'll never win if you play properly." He shrugged. "Shall we play again or do a different game??"

Josh laughed. " Well it comes natually, carnt be learnd. And i dont mind its up to you." Josh smiled as he began another race. " So whats new in your life then....Apart from the obveous."

Kenny smiled as they started on a new game. He wasn't really paying much attention to it. He was just glad that he was there with Josh. "What would the obvious be??" He laughed.

Joshua laughed then shugged. " Well i would have thought that th newest thing would be me, the fact that your gay." He tilted his head to the side as he spoke. He smiled widel. " Oh and by the way, your winning."

"Yeah, good point." Kenny laughed. "That's about it really." Then he looked to Josh and laughed again. "I'm only winning because you keep killing yourself. " He smiled as he looked back at the screen.

Josh looked shocked then laughed. " I am not killing myself, how dare you accuse me of such a thing Kenneth Hickman-Vallender. Im shocked." He laughed then killed him on the game.

"Oi." Kenny laughed. "That's so not fair. How did you do that??" He had no idea how to win on wiis. "I'm going to get you for that. I don't know how but I will." He laughed again.

Josh laughed. "Because im magic and i would love to see you try it blondy." He smiled as he played and yet again he won. "Hmm im getting bord of always winning you no." He laughed and ruffled Kennys hair up.

Kenny laughed as his hair got ruffled. "Hey." He turned around and started fighting back, ending up led on top of Josh on the sofa. "I can't help being rubbish." He laughed as he looked down at Josh.

Josh laughed. " I canrt help being amazingly good." He leaned upwards and kissed kenny. Then ran is hand through his hair. " I think im in love with you."

"You think or you know." Kenny laughed. "I know I love you." He kissed Josh back and smiled happily as his hand ran along Josh's chest.

"Well i have never been in love with someone before so im alittle off." He felt kenny's hand go down his chest but is diddnt have to same affect on him that it would usually have

Users who are viewing this thread

Back