Well... Hi!

Celestia DeAngelis

OOC First Name
Meg
Hi everyone! I really do not know what to say since I'm kind of shy around new people, but... I want to say hello? :shy: :shy: :shy: Hihi. I have heard that this site is a very friendly one and I really hope it is, cheers to everyone! Let's all be friends :trolol:

Call me Meg if we're out of character :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

Hi Meg, welcome! :hug: I'm Claire! No need to be shy around us, we don't bite (much :shifty: ). I hope you'll stick around and roleplay! :woot:

If you need some pointers to get started then you can find the site rules here, and if you want you can also have your character's usergroup changed here so that she isn't an unsorted student. ^_^ If you have any questions/trouble/anything at all, you're more than welcome to send a message to one of our lovely admin or any of us global moderators. We will be happy to help!

See you around, I hope! (And yass, let's be friends!) :hug:

Hello!

Welcome to HNZ!
Very happy to have you with us! If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Welcome to HNZ, Meg. :)

Hiyah, Meg!

Welcome to the wonderful world of HNZ. Enjoy the site. If you want to rp just ask.

Welcome Meg!
I like to think we're a friendly bunch ^_^ Anyway, hope you have good time, and I look forward to seeing you around the board. If you ever want to plot or just have a chat, feel free to send me a PM! :hug:
~Tenilee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back