Well hi there!

Ryleigh Millet

OOC First Name
Marijke
Hi!

My name's Marijke and guess what? I'm a Dutchie too, and yes I'm here because I've heard people talking about it on Skype and thought why not check this out.

I have never roleplayed on a forum before so this is something new, and probably pretty awkward, for me. I have been on a bilingual education for four years now, which means I get half of my classes in English, but I still think my English is quite bad.

Anyways, I hope to learn new ways of roleplaying here, improve my writing and ofcourse have some fun!

So that's pretty much it!

Take care,

Marijke.

Welcome! ^_^
You can call me Tenilee, it's good to see a new member around. Don't worry too much about your English or lack of roleplaying experience. I think you're going to be completely fine, besides, you're far better at English than I am in any sort of other language. I doubt it'll be much of a problem at all.
I must ask - how do you pronounce your name? Since I'm not sure how to say it. I could guess, but I'd like to know if I am saying it right, so I'll just let you tell me instead. =))
If you have any questions, you can check out here. It will help answer your questions. If you're not sure about something, just PM one of these lovely people! They're the Admins and Global Moderators and I'm sure would be happy to help.
If you want to plot or something (since I have some first years of my own) feel free to PM me, I love getting PMs and plotting. :lol:
~Tenilee

Aww, thanks glad to hear that!

I figured there'd be problems with pronouncing my name, haha.
It's pronounced like this/this, the Dutch one ofcourse, but just a little less robot like.

Marijke.

Thanks for including a pronunciation because I was wondering as well. What a cool name! ^_^

Welcome to the site. I'm Cyndi, one of the admin. I hope you enjoy your time around the site. When I first joined, I had also never been on a roleplaying forum and only had the vaguest ideas of what roleplaying was about. I'm sure that you'll figure things out quickly enough. If you have any issues, feel free to PM me and I'll try to help you out.

See you around! :)

Hey there, Marijke! Welcome to HNZ. :)

The dutch invasion of HNZ continues - and, as I've told many of the others, I wouldn't worry too much about your English skills (plenty of members here do not speak English natively) and I can guarantee your English is better than my Dutch - so you have that going for you. :p

At any rate, I'm Nick (the other admin here) and I, too, hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Hai Marijke! Welcome, and i think your english is great! I am from the netherlands too, en je leert het vanzelf ;) I am Jamie and i'm hanging around her for a few months. I still figure a lot of things out, and if you need help i can help you. It is easy in dutch maybe in PM :)

Loves Jamie

Hey Marijke!!!

Hai! I was a little late to the introduction thread. But welcome! If you need anything and don't feel like bothering the purples, just PM me. ^.^

Welcome to the board! What an awesome name! ^_^
~Donna

Users who are viewing this thread

Back