Dark Priest / Demented
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Cypress/Ebony 15 3/4" Core of Acromantula Web and Poisonwood 15 3/5" Essence of Vampire Blood
Hades apparated in the foyer of the Styx Manor with a white cat in his hand. Hades glanced around, and saw that the coast was clear. The letters had done their jobs, so far. What Hades was relying on is Kailie to take Nicolette back to Kalif. At least while Nicolette was in her cat form, and Kailie was running about, things had to fall in place perfectly. Hades set down the white cat, and he dusted his hands off. Hades bent down and he stroked the cat upon the head softly, behind the ear. Hades whispered, "The children are in bed. You are free to go see your twins. Then, you can go to any other member in the family, so long as you are in the family, you will not die." Hades added, "I wish you luck." Blood still covered the Death Eater's face and outfit, and he turned and disapparated. This had to work. Hades knew it would. The seeds were planted, and all it took was a little watering. Or in their case, two people working undercover to bring them back together.

Nicolette's tiny heart was filled with warmth and excitement the moment both she and Hades arrived in the foyer of the Styx Manor. It had been so long since she had been home that it almost felt like a dream that she was even here right now, after killing a bunch of muggles and having to burn down her own family's home this was the most perfect way to end the day. The moment she was set and given a nice scratch behind Hades she was reminded that she certainly owed this boy a hug or two later, whoever said creepy kids wern't awesome obviously need to get punched in the head because Nicolette found that to be a huge lie. As she stood on the floor she listened carefully to Hades' words, so the babies were in bed and all she had to do was manage to get up to their room without getting stopped and she would finally get to see her babies again. 'Where is Kalif though?' Although Nicolette wanted to see him again really badly, she figured if he saw her around she was just get her butt thrown out or killed just because she didn't listen to him. The letters made him seem calm but she always had a bit of an issue figuring that man and what he meant at times out.

Nicolette mewed softly at Hades when he wished her luck and watched as he disapparated out of the manor, or maybe to somewhere in the Manor because she was never really sure where the punk went half the time. Once he wasn't on the foyer anymore Nicolette turned and immediately headed for the stairs that would lead her to the Twins' room up stairs, once she was done visiting with them she could see Kailie for a bit as well. It was rotten luck that Patricia and Kaleb were in school because she would easily go see them as well, in her heart she wanted to see Kalif almost more than anyone so maybe that would get the best of her and she would pop in to see him as well, maybe not. It had taken Nicolette awhile to get up the stairs because she had to hop up step by step due to her small form that didn't allow her to climb these blasted things as quickly as being a human would.

Once she had finished climbing the stairs she quickly turned the corner and headed down a hallway she knew all too well that led to only where Kalif and her bedroom was but right where Nicolas' and Damianos' room was located as well. Her small stubby legs carried her as quickly as they could down the hall, she needed to get to their room as quickly as she could and not get seen by anyone just yet.

Having been coloring in her room, Kailie hummed a brilliant tune. Her bedroom was not too far from her two new brothers. Sure, she wasn't the youngest anymore, and she was slightly jealous of this, but she was also a big sister. A new opportunity had come before her. Then, Kailie heard some movement. "Daddy?" Kailie mused aloud. Jumping up in her cute dress, Kailie ran down the hallway, but skid when her bright blue eyes caught the sight of a white cat. Her allergies hadn't improved much, but they were not fatal. Kailie had one glance into the eyes, and she knew just who that cat was! Kailie let out a squeal, "Mommy!" Kailie rushed in, her arms opened wide, before wrapping them around the small white cat, just not enough to squeeze the poor thing to death. Kailie rubbed her face into the white fur, as she was just so happy and full of joy to have her mommy back.

Nicolette was so close to the babies' room and she could barely contained her excitement of being so close to being able to see her babies again, apparently fate had a different plan for her today. 'Oh no.' Nicolette was filled with terror and excitement the moment she heard Kailie's voice sound out from behind her, it had been so long since she had seen the small girl but she was afraid she would cause a commotion and wake everyone up. As she tried to bolt away she was suddenly stopped by the small girl and picked up into her arms then it was proceeded by her getting cuddled by Kailie and Nicolette went into full out panic mode. 'Kailie your allergic! Oh please, oh please put me down!' Not only was she terrified that the girl's allergies would start to kick in and Nicolette would have to see her miserable which no mother wanted. Secondly, Nicolette hated being picked up by almost everyone except a select few whom she didn't mind all that much because they held her correctly and they were gentle while they held her. And right now Kailie was holding her in a way that hurt her just slightly.

Beginning to shift and struggle to get out of Kailie's arms, Nicolette would never have the heart to scratch her so she would just try her best to escape the small girls' grasp. Suddenly something struck her that caused her to panic even more than she was before, what if Kalif had heard her and come out here, or what if Kailie told on her? 'As long as Kailie doesn't bring me to him I suppose I'll have to calm down until she decides to put me down.' She continued to struggle in the young girls' arms she wondered if she would ever be put down. She still enjoyed the fact that she got to see one of her kids again, the way she saw it Kailie was just as much her baby as Nicolas and Damianos were. Still she feared what the young girl was going to do with her, Even if something deep inside her heart and mind wanted to see Kalif just as much as she wanted to see the children.

Kailie had yet to realize that Nicolette wanted down. The poor girl didn't understand like she normally would have. All she knew was that her mother had come back, and she was so happy. Kailie lifted her face from the white fur when she felt a strange tickle in her nose. It was her allergies. She let out a tiny sneeze, which in turn made her squeak while doing so. Kailie murmured, "I missed you, mommy..." Kailie looked around, and she noticed that far up ahead, was one of Kalif's offices that weren't exactly off limits to herself. The door was cracked open, and a light flickered just slightly from candlelight. Her daddy said to bother him if it was important. Mommy coming back sure was important! "Daddy!" Kailie called out, before she bolted down the hallway, until she pushed the door open, and sure enough, there he was. A quill scratching parchment, and he didn't even notice her, until she said, "Daddy! I found mommy!" Kailie had the biggest smile on her face, and then Kalif stopped writing, and turned his attention on Kailie. Kailie giggled.

When Kailie sneezed slightly, the motherly side of Nicolette kicked in and she was sure that if she had been a human she would have brought Kailie a tissue and asked if she was alright, but seeing as she was a cat she couldn't do much but continue to stay helplessly stuck in the young girls' arms. Nicolette wished to turn back and embrace the girl in her arms as quickly as she could, but at the moment it wasn't even an option, she just hoped that Kailie knew that she cared for her even if it was hard to tell with her being a cat. When Kailie called out for Kalif, Nicolette froze and felt her her heart begin to beat quickly. Fate must have had a sense of humor that day, because surely someone up there must be having a good time watching her suffer like this, all the joy she was feeling from seeing her kids and family seemed to stop to a grinding halt as Kailie dashed towards what Nicolette assumed where her husband was. 'Nooo nooo, anywhere but there!' Nicolette began to struggle a lot more, but it was useless because before she knew it they were both in Kalif's office and Kailie had announced that she had found Nicolette.

'F*ck my life...' Was the first thought thought that ran through her mind the moment she laid eyes on him, still as handsome and dark looking as ever. Suddenly, Nicolette sneezed softly still in her cat form, and allowed her ear to twitch softly right afterwards so she could regain her breath and check out the surroundings of the room that she had missed being in. Mewing softly, she was Beginning to struggle now as she wanted to be put down because the way she was being held was starting to hurt her a lot. Lifting her golden eyes she gave Kalif a sharp 'Help me..' look, she only hoped that once Kailie let her go that he didn't throw her out or even kill her for being here.

Today wasn't much faster than any other day. The twins were sound asleep, and Kailie was doing Merlin knew what. She couldn't get into anything though, he made sure of that. Kalif's quill scratched down on some paperwork he had to fill out, when he heard Kailie call his name from the hall. Kalif sighed and shook his head, and he continued to work. The door opened, and her words caused his quill to stop. His ebony eyes locked onto Kailie, and then the white cat. The golden eyes, Kalif narrowed at. Who in the world had brought her here? Kalif put down the quill, and registered the fact that Nicolette wanted down, and the way Kailie was holding her, it wasn't good. Kalif stated, "Kailie, put down the cat. You are hurting her. And go to the kitchen and get the caretaker to give you your allergy medicine, this instant." Kailie did as she was told, gently petting Nicolette before leaving the room. Kalif stood up, and he folded his arms across his chest. "Are you all right now...? I would prefer to speak to a human, not a cat." Kalif didn't look irritated, nor did he look pleased. He appeared...utterly calm.

As much as she didn't want to change back because she had felt a bit safer while in her Animagus form, it was obvious Kalif would rather have her be a human when he kicked her out or whatever he was going to do to her. Within seconds she had shifted from her Animagus form to her human form, and now Nicolette was standing in the room looking the calmest he had probably ever seen her. Not much had really changed about her other than her hair was a bit longer than it was the last time he had seen her, that and she was covered with splatters of blood here and there but not too badly. She even had a few bruises and cuts of her own that was caused from muggles who actually knew how to fight back, she hadn't gotten a chance to heal herself because she had wanted to come here so badly she had forgotten to. "I've been better." She answered his question calmly and quietly as she rubbed her thin stomach that was now hurting due to how she had been held by her daughter just moments ago. After a moment she stopped rubbing and sighed, it still hurt but there wasn't she could about it now, instead she lifted her golden eyes and glanced at Kalif once before she averted her gaze to her boots that were stained with splatters of blood.

"Are you going to kick me out now?" She bit the inside of her cheek, still not up to really meeting this gaze nor showing any sigh of happiness, all of the bubbly feelings she had were covered with sadness, anger, and hurt and that made her a surprisingly mellow person at the moment. Maybe even if he wanted her to leave he would let her see her babies for just a minute or two, now that she had seen at least him it fixed a little of the loneliness she was feeling without them.

Kalif raised an eyebrow when he noticed the bruises and cuts she had received; not to mention the splatters of blood as well. What in the world had she been into? Walking around his desk, and he stopped in front of it. Leaning against the desk, Kalif slowly nodded at her words. Her question caused Kalif to avert his gaze for a moment, before ebony met gold once more. "That all depends on you, Nicolette. Are you prepared to be the mother that is suitable for this household?" Kalif did not even have his wand out, and he didn't appear as if he were about to kill her. Seeing Kailie so happy that Nicolette was home, and having Patricia get to him as well, how in the world could he refuse? "If you aren't ready to step up, then I do want you out of this house. But if you are...then you are permitted to stay, after you reveal what in the blazes you have gotten into." One of his hands motioned over her outfit and body, before he resumed his stance of having his arms folded across his chest.

Nicolette felt her body freeze, it depending on her was a very scary thought just because she was unsure if she had the ability to make the right decision anymore. "I see, I came back for not only that, but to explain something to you." Nicolette stopped because she felt she couldn't say anymore unless he wanted her to. However the fact that he said if she was ready to step up and be a mother she could stay at the Manor not only filled her heart with overwhelming joy but it also wanted to make her crumble to the floor and cry as well, he was forgiving her and letting her come back when he could have easily kicked her back out again because she felt that she had hurt him. Of course she was going to come back to them, she would be an idiot not to because they were her family now. Without another word or movement Nicolette bolted forward and tightly embraced Kalif, hoping that would speak for her answer because she didn't know if she could voice it herself. Seeing as he was so tall compared to her it was more like she was hugging his chest and not him, but still it was sweet all the same.

"When I found out those muggles believe James and killed my family, I got so angry. So Hades and I went and killed them all then burnt down their village. They needed to suffer like they made me suffer." Nicolette answered to him softly before she buried her face into his chest and continued to embrace him tightly, she figured he didn't like the contact like this but she loved him and felt bad for doing something that b*tch on an ex-wife had done to him. You shouldn't treat someone you cared about that way, she deserved to be killed for doing the things she did and for that Asparuh proved to be a better person in her eyes than people gave him credit for. "I'm so sorry for what I did, I hated being in Russia and I missed you all so much." Nicolette muttered out, trying her hardest not to cry because she knew Kalif hated that. Truly the whole time she was in Russia all she did was talk about and think about them, she didn't know what she would do if she never got to see them again or if James had hurt them like he did her other family. Nicolette now knew what her mother meant by the suffering would always fail to make it's presence know when she was around those she loved. And this had been the warmest and happiest she had been in months.

To explain something... Kalif wondered what that could be. However, he barely had time to react when she bolted toward him, and embraced him tightly. He had to hold onto the desk for support or they both were going onto the desk backward. Kalif glanced behind him to make sure the ink did not spill. Kalif sighed and he tolerated the physical affection. Though his muscles tensed up quite a bit. Kalif uttered, "I suppose...that...gives you a good reason to kill them all..." Kalif felt nothing short of mere awkwardness. His gloved hands clinched the desk, and Kalif released a sigh. Tova e malko neudobno thought Kalif in his native tongue. "Forgiveness has been given. A mother can't be happy without her children. Do you mind releasing me now?" Kalif put a hand to his forehead. Sure, she was happy and all, but was the forced hug really necessary? If he were prepared for it, he wouldn't have cared, but he almost went back on the desk, which could have appeared inappropriate if someone were to enter.

Tova e malko neudobno. translates to This is a bit awkward.

Nicolette smiled softly seeing as she was forgiven and he seemed to realize that she needed she needed her children with her if she was going to ever be happy, but he seemed to neglect himself as well. "I need you too, Kalif." Of course she loved and needed her children to be around her but things wouldn't be the same without him around for her to care for either. Noticing that he was tensing a little she remembered that he never liked Physical contact like this, but she didn't let go because it felt really nice being so close to him and for once him not being harsh about it. "Hmm not really." She commented while still embracing him, she didn't want to let ago so she was hoping he wouldn't mind if she held onto him a bit longer. It was almost as if she thought that if she let go of him he was going to go away forever and she would never see him again, even though she hadn't let go she lifted her head from his chest and glanced at him still being pretty serious.

"It was so weird there, my mother was ghost and boy was she naggy. Called you good looking though." Nicolette almost giggled again and reburied her head into his chest, her grip tightening because she figured that he would try to push her way or something and she didn't want to let him go. All those years ago in school she would have never pictured herself hugging him and being the mother of his children, but now that she was she had to say she got out pretty lucky.

The words were so open, so public. Kalif didn't feel the need to actually say such words. They just didn't belong together in a sentence, he thought. Kalif muttered sarcastically, "I see that..." This was a bit much for him. He rolled his eyes and he wanted to shove her away, as he knew that he had the muscle power to do it. But he wasn't irritated enough to shove a woman. "You can't hang on to me for all eternity, you know," said Kalif coolly. Then again, he wasn't exactly challenging her either. He knew very well that she would try to do that very thing. Was he missed and liked that much? Kalif face palmed when he heard the last thing Nicolette said. He wasn't used to compliments or anything. Kalif wanted his own space, and he tried to back away, while still against the desk. That only ended up in failure. Not only was he now sitting on the desk itself, but Nicolette came along with him. Kalif slapped his hand to his head, covering his eyes. Good grief, give me a break. Is cheering up the girls really worth all this?

Nicolette became extremely shocked when Kalif tried to back away and possibly get out of her strong embrace, but even more so when he ended up sitting on it and pulling her with him. "Eek! Don't move away like that!" She said softly trying to catch her breath from the fright it had given her. That move nearly scared the crap out of her because it was sudden and she thought she would have fallen or something else instead. But that fear went away the moment she realized what position the two seemed to be in at the moment, and began to giggle softly to herself even if she was sure Kalif and probably anyone outside the door could hear easily.

"Well see thats what you get. I'm so sorry for this though!" She cut her giggles short before she kissed his cheek right cheek softly and pulled away, nearly forgetting that she was still embracing him, but that move was just too cute because he had brought it all onto himself for trying to move away like that. Nicolette really missed him that was all and wanted to spend time with him,she felt bad that he was so shy though.

Hades leaned against the doorway, staring over the seen with blood all over his face and outfit. He was absolutely drenched in it. He had yet to return home, but he was glad he didn't. Hades was rather glad that the letters loosened them up quite a bit, but even he wasn't expecting this much to come from it. "I see you two have kissed and made-up. Well, I suppose in this case it is a bit further than innocence at hand, isn't it." Hades glanced over at the door, and he shook his head. "At least have the decency to go to your bedroom or try shutting the door." Hades rolled his eyes, but the smirk never left.

Kalif groaned a bit, and he rolled his eyes. Just great, she still hadn't let go. He rolled his eyes once more when she kissed him on the cheek. He didn't care. His gaze was on the ceiling, if only there was a higher power that could get this woman off of him. Kalif could have if he felt like actually trying. Kalif's eyes widened a bit when he heard another male's voice. Ebony locked onto his oldest son standing there, and what he said made Kalif hold his head with his gloved hand. "Hades, this is not nearly as bad as it appeared when you and Hollace are out in public, but your intentions were full of inappropriate behavior, whereas this is an accident. I highly advise you leave before I curse you out here." Kalif shook his head. Some eventful day this has turned out to be.

Nicolette's laughter halted to a complete stop when she heard another voice in the room that wasn't Kalif's and certainly not her own, it was none other than the very person that had brought her here not too long ago. But it was what he had said that made her turn a light red color and immediately release Kalif from her embrace and glance at him before she tried her hardest not to freak out completely. She would never, especially not on a desk with the door unlocked like that because it was really no one's business but hers and Kalif's. "Oh...you don't..think we were...oh my goodness." She covered her face with her small hands and started to slowly step away from Kalif in embarrassment, too back her Ugg boots seemed to get stuck on one another and she started to lose balance immediately.

"Eeek!" Suddenly she completely lost foot and tripped over herself before she fell onto the ground, her back planting firmly against the floor with a small thud. When she landed one of her cuts scrapped across the floor roughly and caused her to hiss out pain. "Okay owww." She said softly, as she stared up at the ceiling softly already really missing being so close to her husband. This day was turning out to be full of so many surprises that she was starting to get why she had missed the drama so much. Sitting up for a moment she rubbed her elbow that had grazed the floor when she had fallen with a sour look on her face, that must have looked lovely wiping out in front of her husband and step-son like a completely fool. "We were only hugging, get your mind out of the gutter." She smiled at him softly before she stood up and dusted her dress off, seriously she had no idea how anyone could have gotten weird thoughts about that. Wasn't it obvious that they were only hugging, well she was hugging Kalif because she felt that he didn't really care for her enough to hug her back...or let alone care if she missed him.

Hades laughed darkly when he saw Nicolette roll onto the floor and Kalif cursing him. Hades held up both hands and he smirked, "Hey now, I was just curious to see whether or not you two would be back together. Father, she is a keeper." Hades glanced at Nicolette and he smirked at her. It was a little more than obvious that he had something up his sleeve. With a turn, his coat swished after him, as he strolled down the hallway, the door closing behind him. The plan had worked. That was all the mattered.

Kalif stood up from the desk, and he rolled his eyes at his son. Once he was gone, Kalif put a hand to his forehead. "Once more, you have caused me more drama than I can handle." Kalif's words were directed at Nicolette, but he didn't look angry. Just irritated. "Perhaps you should go see the twins." Kalif waved his hand and the door opened. He waited for her to leave his office, and go toward the children's room, where Damianos and Nicolas were laying asleep in their cribs.

Nicolette giggled softly at Hades' response to what they said and waved him off, he was a little creepy at times but she adored that boy to no end. Once he left she turned her head to look at Kalif as he put a hand to his forehead and muttered something about her causing more drama than he could handle, usually this would offend people but to her it was just his way of saying he had enough excitement for the day and she couldn't really blame him all that much either. "I'm sorry, you don't have to be a drama queen about it though." She rolled her eyes and continued to smile at him, she was just kidding around but she hoped it would lighten the mood between him and her that she was sure had lessened some but she still wanted it to be gone before she would feel completely normal about now being home with him again. At the very mention of being able to see her babies again, her heart lifted and if possible her smile happened to get a little brighter, of course she was going to go see them however she did want him to come with her.

"I'm going, but guess what Mr Grouch? Your coming with!" Nicolette advanced almost slyly at first but once she was close enough her small hands quickly grabbed his gloved ones, never shy about admitting that she liked the feel of his hands in hers. Slowly she began to pull him with her as she head towards the twins' room, knowing he would probably get agitated with her for doing this but she didn't care because she was overjoyed that she got her family back. It hadn't taken long before she reached the twins room, she released one of Kalif's hands before she softly open the door and and stepped inside, pulling Kalif right along with her. "Oh my goodness they have gotten so big." She had barely seen them and could already tell that they had grown from the almost four months she hadn't seen them in. She carefully stepped over to one of the cribs and peered in before softly cooing over one of the babies, oh how she missed being a mother.

Nicolas wasn't really in the mood to go to sleep yet, he wanted to stay up and play with his toys or be held by someone, anyone who could keep him awake just a bit longer. Grasping a soft plush Duck that was beside him in his crib he began to pull it closer towards him, it was ugly and he hated it being in his crib but at the same it was soft and that was something he certainly did like very much. The moment he had gotten the duck close to him though he heard the noises of people entering the room, the voices sounded extremely familiar so he sat himself up as quickly as he could and peeked his silver eyes between the bars of his crib. 'Hey it's that mommy person, I like her. And daddy here's too.' Nicolas decided this couldn't be ignored and as carefully as he could he gripped the bars of the crib to help sturdy himself up a bit so he was barely standing.

With as much energy as he could muster he tossed the stuffed duck out of his crib and onto the floor to get the attention of his parents before he legs got tired and he found himself sitting on his butt again. The mommy person came over to the crib and Nicolas became excited to the point where he started to babble a little, perhaps she would hold him or get him something to eat.

Sleeping soundly with dreams of faces in his mind, something caused his golden eyes to flutter open. With a tiny fist, he rubbed his eyes and Damianos sat up to glare at whoever dared to disturb him while he slept. His eyes first landed on Kalif leaning in the doorway. Damianos remained seated, and he stared at the woman now. He barely recognized her, but most of all, he remembered those eyes. Damianos used the bars of the crib to help him stand up. Sure, he was stronger than his brother, but he also needed a little help standing on his chubby legs. The dark red blanket fell from his body, revealing a basic red pajamas. Damianos did not feel like being held, but he wouldn't refuse it either.

Nicolette smiled at Kalif quickly before she turned back down and quickly lifted Nicolas out of the crib and into her warm arms, he was so big compared to the last time she held him that it sent her into a strong wave of sadness at seeing her babies getting so big already. "Ohhhh my babies." She kissed the top of Nicolas' head quickly as she stroked his back softly, lulling him into a state of calmness as she cuddled her baby close to her chest. Just the simple feeling of having one of them so close to her nearly brought tears to her beautiful golden eyes, she would have never thought that motherhood was such an amazing thing to experience. When Nicolas had fallen asleep in her arms she gave him a soft kiss on his small head and placed him back in his crib before tucking him in back with his ducky, then she headed over to say hi to her other little baby.

"Your getting so big too sweetie." Damianos already seemed to look so strong, just like his father, sure figured he would grow up to be just like Kalif when she was older. He too seemed exhausted and quickly feel asleep and she cuddle him close and rocked him to sleep like she had done to his twin. The moment she had also put Damianos down in his crib and looked at his sleeping face she was suddenly overwhelmed with happiness and sadness. What if she had never gotten to see her husband or children again, what would she have done with herself? "Oh nooo. Don't mind me." She huffed and sniffled quickly, trying her absolute hardest not to start crying like a huge baby and waking the twins up. She had just gotten them to bed and didn't want them to wake up again and risk upsetting them, Damianos already looked cranky today. "It feels like so much has happened. What else have I missed while I was gone?" Nicolette had already heard of Thorine's death, it was such a pity since she was such a strong Death Eater and one if not the best of her time and it made Nicolette feel a little alone now with being a woman who was a Death Eater. Nicolette groaned and rubbed her forehead as she quietly but quickly made her way closer to Kalif who was still hadn't really said or moved around much her golden eyes blinked up at him for a moment, was he still annoyed with her?

Onyx eyes caught those of gold when Damianos looked straight at Kalif. He nodded once, slowly. He seemed to be the strongest of the twins. Firstborns normally were. This was maybe why Asparuh was the strongest out of his siblings, Kalif out of his half-siblings, and Hades out of his own offspring, from the same mother as the rest however. It was too early right now to see if Damianos would surpass Hades. Kalif shook his head and he tapped his gloved fingers on his arm, both of which were crossed over his chest. The twins were asleep now, and Kalif moved Nicolette just barely so he could shut their door. "You know about Liyla perishing because of the newborn. I suppose you haven't missed much. As said before, if you are going to stick around, I highly expect you to be the mother I had envisioned; for the twins, and for Kailie and Kaleb." He would have added Patricia to the mix, however it seemed as though she were grown-up enough. Besides, she didn't live here anyhow.

Nicolette listened carefully to Kalif and softly nodded in agreement that she would be these children's mother now, and she wasn't going to let anyone take that role from her because motherhood was far too valuable to her now. "Of course I will be." She answered softly, a soft and pretty smile forming on her lips when she realized that her staying was absolutely for real then and she didn't have to go back to Russia where there was nothing left for her anymore. Wanting to spend more time with him she rolled her eyes and quickly grabbed his gloved hand and started to pull him off towards another direction, she already had an idea of what she wanted to do so it was obvious that she knew where she was taking him.

Suddenly halfway to their destination she stopped when a memory hit her, one from the first day that had met well re-met one another in New Zealand all those months ago. Hesitantly releasing his hand she turned to look at him, her face had contorted to utter annoyance and displeasure instead of her usual bubbly look, why did she just remember this memory now? "Remember the first day we met in New Zealand, you said something to me in Bulgarian and I remember what you said now. 'I hope you choke on your own blood and scream agonizingly while your body gets dismembered, moronic witch. If only I could watch.' What a pleasant thing to say to someone." Nicolette placed her hands on her hips and let her golden eyes darken up as if they glowing from all the annoyance that was filling up her common sense. Nicolette had gotten someone to translate what he said and could openly admit that she was horrified at what he had said to her, had it occurred to him that she had only died quite a few times...is that what he wanted? "Oh and you also said; ' You are lying to yourself if you think that I remotely like you in any way.' That day I had first met Cecily and Prodan." She was now poking him in the arm roughly as she kwpt remembering that he had never really been all that nice to her, it seemed to long ago but she had never forgotten the memories she had with these people.

"You tortured the hell out of me in school, killed someone who actually liked me, and you completely ignore how much I seem to care for you. Your such a butthead" She stopped roughly poking his arm and snorted before she huffed and crossed her arms over her chest, she wanted nothing more than to hug him and tell him she loved but all those memories were making it hard and she just wanted to let him know for once she knew it was obvious how he felt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back