OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Quite sorry about the lack of an update last week, all, but sometimes things just slip. :(

This weekly update will cover July 1[sup]st[/sup] through July 12[sup]th[/sup]. :)

Quick Reminder:
Please keep all arguments and personal issues out of public topics and to the PM system. ;) That'd be grand, thanks. :p

Open Positions:
There are four positions hiring, and three of them are professors! :-0 If you think you can spare some time and try to have a professor character that'd be grand of you and I'd :wub: you for life!
[ul][li]Apply as a Transfiguration Professor</LI>
[li]Apply as a Ancient Runes Professor
<LI>[li]Apply as a History of Magic Professor[/li][/ul]
All positions listed above have, at the very least, the lesson plans ready to go - and possibly have the lessons written and just need you to tweak them to your character. :)

If being a professor just isn't your bag of tricks consider becoming the bio checker. This position is a very crucial one on HNZ and we'd like to have more than one applicant before we make a decision, so if you think you can help people in developing characters and make sure no characters are outlandish consider applying now :D

Graphics Challenge #15:
It concluded with Patricia Rogers having been crowned the winner. :) Congratulations, Patricia!
(Link to Voting)

Character Spotlight:
Congratulations to Taylor Mercer for having been chosen as this fortnight's spotlighted character!
Her biography can be found here, and her relationships thread is here. :) Read More...

New Usergroups:
As many of you surely have noticed, the four head of houses now have their own very special usergroups with a unique pip and username style. :) A giant thank you to Lemina Troque who once again lived up to her title of graphics slave in making the pips. ^_^

Biography Section Update:
New biography forms have been posted in the bio section and other small topic updates will be following shortly. :)
Hopefully a fix of the Relationships forum will be coming soon, too, so look out for that. ^_^

Elite Members:
Have you recently reached your one-year mark on HNZ? Will you soon? If you have/when you do please PM an administrator to be added to the Elite Members joinable group. :)

End of Semester One:
All holiday forums have been opened for the Christmas/Summer break on HNZ, along with the Yule Ball (Unfortunately the Yule Ball forum will be closing tomorrow). :)
Final marks for semester one courses should now be posted in classes.
History of Magic for sixth and seventh years was pushed to semester two to accommodate for the professor. ;) Sorry for any inconvenience there.
A big :glomp2: and thank you to all people role playing for professors who helped semester one go by so smoothly. You're all very appreciated. ;)

That's most of what I can recall from the past two weeks. Again, sorry for the lack of an update last week.

If you have any questions/comments/concerns about this update feel free to post them in this thread. :)

Have a great week, all,

~Nick
(On behalf of the HNZ Admin Team)

Firstly, go me ^_^ *stares at crown* :wub: 8-> (and Emmi and Taylor <:p )

Secondly, I love, love, love, the new biography forms. I had so much fun updating Pat's bio with it and I got so much more detail out of it. Great job ^_^ =D>

Hehe 10 days and you'll be getting a PM from me :woot: :frantics:

Well I didn't get any love. {-(
Where iz mi lorve? ;'(

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back