Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
This week on HNZ:

This week on HNZ has been more eventful than the last two so here are some of the major highlights brought to you all at once:

Minor Theme Update:
As many of you may have notice, the buttons on HNZ's default theme (for post preview, post topic, post reply etc.) have gone from being white to a yellow/brown. This was so that they would better suit the theme. :) They seem to be working out well so far, so if something seemed different about the theme to you -- that was it.
A New Theme:
Another theme has been added to HNZ's theme chooser (click here to view it). It carries much of the castle feel to it so after discussing this with Cecily we decided to add it. :D
MESSI:
The Most Extraordinary Society for Social Interaction, an out of character group which will help to develop our community was created right before the previous weekly update. (Read More...)
MESSI has already helped to fulfil a lot of what I've had in mind for it and is currently discussing some other ideas for HNZ's OOC community. A few of MESSI's doings will come out in this update, so keep your eyes peeled for them.
MESSI is also still looking for one member to join it's ranks. We want a nice mix of tenured and newer members so that we get everybody's prospective on things. If you are interested in joining this group click here.
The Character Spotlight:
As one of their first orders of business MESSI, with the help of some Elite Members, decided to revive the Character Spotlight initiative on HNZ and renovate it with some new aspects. (Read More...)
We would like to congratulate this fortnight's spotlighted character: Asparuh Zhefarovich and invite you to read the interview with his RPer here.
Graphics Challenge #10:
Our tenth graphics competition opened this past week with the theme inspired by an idea thrown out by a MESSI member. :D
All users are invited to participate in this contest!

The Yule Ball:
The Yule Ball has been opened for Hogwarts students/staff to RP in and with it Obsidian Harbour is now viewable to students along with the other Holiday forums.
I'm looking forward to seeing some amazing RPs yet again this Winter Break on HNZ. ;)
The Yule Ball will close on Tuesday, March the 10[sup]th[/sup] and the Holiday forums will close when the next 'semester' begins which is Monday, March the 16[sup]th[/sup].

In the Coming Week(s):[ul][li]A new semester of classes</LI>
[li]Some older students returning to the castle
[li]Some very unexpected plots
[li]The conclusion of the tenth graphics competition
[li]More updates
[li]More excitement
[li]More fun
<LI>[li]More HNZ![/li][/ul]

Alright, I suppose I could have summed up all those points into the last one, but that'd just ruin my fun. :p
Keep looking for more updates! We have a lot in mind for you and this site! :D

As always, if you have any questions or concerns about this update feel free to post them as a reply to this thread,

Hoping this meets you well,

~Nick
(On behalf of the HNZ Admin Team)

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back