Closed Wedding Plans

Onyx had gotten distracted for a moment, pulling out a notebook he kept in his studio and scribbling down a bunch of ideas he wanted to revisit later, but he did manage to drag himself away from his work again and dashed back upstairs, knowing he'd been gone too long. He crawled over the back of the couch and tried to wiggle his way back into Jamie's lap. "I'm here, hi, I'm sorry, what did I miss?" He asked, looking between Kira and his love.

Jamie nodded in agreement, just as Onyx re-emerged. He opened his arms to his hushand, hoping to get him back in his arms, and on his lap. He smiled at him. "We're just discusing using roses, and rose notes instead of a wedding book, so people could write a note and attach it to a rose, Kira is suggesting we do glass roses," he said, bringing ONyx up to speed on what they were talking about., of course leaving out all of the things about surprises that they had been talking about.

Kira was scribbling quickly in her notebook, turning the page and continuing. Where would she get them? She would have to look around, but she was sure she could find someone. "Right, yes, I'm thinking- rustic French for the vibe, I can get a few design layouts for you to look over once you have the color scheme you'd like, Cooper will most likely do the catering, he'd murder me if I let anyone else," She laughed lightly, finishing up a thought before looking up to the men. "I think I have everything I need to get started, did either of you have any more thoughts or questions you wanted to address while I'm here?" She asked, glancing between them.

Onyx settled down in Jamie's lap easily, pressing a kiss to his husbands cheek. His eyes lit up at the description of the roses, and he couldn't help but giggle. "Yes!! That's such a good idea, I love it!" He snuggled in closer to Jamie, purring softly. He looked to his cousin as she spoke, giggling a little at her comment. Cooper was fairly protective of his right to cater family events. He tried to think about what she was asking, but honestly he just had too much music in his head. He turned to Jamie, almost pouting a bit. "I'm a little stuck on compositions now, can you think of anything?" He asked.

Jamie was pretty glad that Onyx seemed on board with the idea of roses, and he felt it would be a good idea for them to do. He thought it would mean they'd have to decide where to put them after but it would be sweet and they would always have them. He nodded as Kira spoke of who would do the catering and then looked to Onyx as he spoke. "Well, if everything else is done, we can go spend some time in the music room and figure something out? Or go into, bask in the company of the people," he suggested, not quite sure how to help him but keen to try and do it anyway.

Kira laughed, and with a wave of her hand all her things gathered themselves. She took a list of things she still needed to know and set it on the coffee table. "Oh, Onyx, while I'm here." She gave the boy a warm smile. "Arc is absolutely buried in his studies right now. But we wanted you of all people to know. We're pregnant," She told the boys, smiling. It had been a hell of a surprise, but she and Arc had eventually talked it out and she was starting to look forward to everything more, despite her studies and his. "And Nyxy, baby, we want you to be the godfather."

Onyx snuggled into Jamie, pressing kisses to the mans jaw. He considered Jamie's words. "I want to work in the music room a bit... and sitting in your lap would be absolutely amazing, but its okay if you don't want to sit with me, I'll probably get really caught up in it," he fretted a bit.

He turned as Kira started talking, shifting to stand up so he could hug her, thinking she was about to leave. He hesitated as she continued on, and as she spoked his eyes widened. "You're what?!" He practically squealed. She continued on, and Onyx was quick to agree, rushing forward and catching her up in a spinning hug. "Yes! Yes yes oh my god Kira!" Onyx was practically vibrating with excitement, setting her back on her feet and immediately putting his hands on her belly. He realized immediately what he'd done and meant to pull back with an apology, but she covered his hands and held them there and he giggled. He looked up to Jamie, sapphire eyes absolutely sparkling.

Jamie was pretty glad that they were going to stick around in the house, because he just wanted to spend some time with his husband and no one else. He looked back to Kira and gave a surprised smile. it was so sweet that she was pregnant and so happy to have been the ones first told. He stood up and matched a little with Onyx's excitement. He watched he put her hands on her stomach and felt a pang of jealousy, he wanted that, kids with Onyx, but obviously it was more complicated for them. He couldn't help but imagine for a moment what a child that he and Onyx could have would look like. "Congratulations Kira," he said with a warm tone. He wanted that for himself and Onyx, but he wasn't going to take away this amazing moment from anyone by being a little sad.

Kira giggled at the boys' reactions, and after letting Onyx coo over her for a minute she took a step back. "Thank you, boys," She smiled warmly at them both. "I should get home. You have my number if you need anything, I'm going to get started on working on these things." She told them. She hugged Onyx and offered one to Jamie before taking her box and heading out. She just loved planning weddings, and it would certainly keep her busy in her free time.

Onyx pouted as Kira gathered her things, hugging her tightly before she left. He sighed as they were left alone, walking back to the couch. He dropped down next to Jamie. He snuggled under the other mans arm, watching out the window. He kept one arm around him, reaching for the other one. He played with Jamie's fingers a bit before pressing the mans hand to his belly. He sighed, leaning his head on Jamie's shoulder. He was happy for Kira, sure. He was thrilled. He was also insanely jealous. He didn't say anything, instead just pouting quietly.

Jamie gave Kira a warm hug before she then left, but joined his husband on their sofa, just feeling both elated at their wedding coming together but also sad that they would have a much bigger problem with having kids than Kira had. He didn't mind it, he hadn't been looking for a partner for children, but with Onyx being the love of his life, it was a little sad that they would have to via other options, but it would need to be planned. He watch Onyx move his hands to his stomach and Jamie pressed a kiss into his temple. "After the dust of the wedding dies down, maybe we should look at adopting, or surrogacy, maybe both," he said slowly, he didn't know what Onyx would rather, but he wanted children and this was the way for them to get it, they just had to discuss it first.

Onyx sighed, turning and snuggling into Jamie, burrowing into his husbands side. "Okay," he agreed softly, pouting a bit. He sighed, wrapping his arm around the mans torso. "I wanna have your baby," he pouted. He knew Jamie was thinking it too. He sighed gently. "Adoption would work I guess," He agreed, but couldn't help how sad he sounded.

Jamie gave a little smile but knew that this was likely something that bothered his husband a little, and of course it was something that Jamie wanted too, to have his husband be the real father of his child, but that wasn't necessarily on the cards for them, somethings would be but not all of it, and that would be good. It would be as good. Jamie gave a little nod, "We could always go with surrogacy too, it could be half of one of us," he said.

Onyx sighed softly and shook his head, before resting his nose in the crook of Jamie's neck. "Let's not talk about it right now," He pleaded gently. "We still have a wedding to plan and I'm starting University next semester. We can talk about it again later." He peeked up at Jamie with sad blue eyes. "I love you, mon chiot."

Jamie gave a little noise of agreement, they had other things to worry about, other things to do that it wasn't currently worth wasting the time on something like when they had other, more pressing things. But too Jamie didn't want to lose sight of it. "I love you too," he replied softly leaning in for a kiss. "Plus you're my baby and that's enough for the moment," he said with a little smile, wanting to just kiss his husband.

Onyx couldn't help but giggle softly, stroking Jamie's face gently. "I am," he murmured, kissing Jamie easily. He shifted to rest in Jamie's lap, content to stay there for a bit. "I do love being your baby," He murmured, playing with Jamie's hair. "Today has been exhausting... why don't we go rest for a while?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back