Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Arc)
Wand
Ebony, Dragon heart-string, 9 1/2 inches
Kira had been nesting. A lot. And in her cleaning, she had found something she'd completely forgotten about. Smiling, she gathered the box in hand and apparated to France. Her belly was just starting to show, and getting out from the watchful eye of everyone was a challenge in itself. Getting to Onyx's new house was easy enough. She admired the layout as she walked to the front door, knocking loudly and bouncing the box on her hip as she waited for someone to come let her in.

Jamie knew Kira was due at the home soon, so he'd already put on some coffee and had some biscuits and cakes out ready for when she would arrive. At the knock at the door, Jamie gave an excited squeal, after all, Kira was going to help them put the wedding together, the one they'd technically already had but needed to have a much bigger party for. "Onyx baby! She's here," he called out through the home before walking over to the door and opening it wide, "Kira! It's so good to see you, come on in,"

Kira giggled as Jamie opened the door, having heard both the squeal and his announcement to Onyx. She walked inside, giving him a smile. "Hello again, Jamie," she greeted him, turning to take in the house as she made her way further into it. "I love your house," She complimented, continuing on until she walked into the living room. She set the box on the table, turning just in time for Onyx to knock into her. She giggled, wrapping her arms around her cousin. "Hey, kitten,"

Onyx had just pulled a batch of macaroons from the oven when he heard Jamie announce Kira had arrived. He had been surprised to hear that Jamie and Kira had been talking about the wedding, but oddly pleased. He tossed the oven mitts aside and rushed out, laughing and catching Kira up in a big hug. "Kiki!" Onyx purred, cuddling into her a moment before pulling back. He looked down. "What's in the box?" Onyx asked. He fell onto the couch, looking over to Jamie and opening up his arms, making grabby hands to try and summon his husband.

Jamie gave her a smile and welcomed her in. "Thank you Kira," he said sincerely at the compliment because he did mean it entirely, he was very glad for her to be there to help them and also for the compliment. He showed her into the living room, and then smiled at his husband as he came into the room. He immediately went to sit with him, letting his husbands arms wrap around him. And putting on arm around his shoulder.

Kira smiled as the boys settled into the couch across from her. "Well," She smiled brightly. "I don't know if you remember this, kitten, but this would not be the first time that you've come to me about your wedding." She winked playfully at Onyx and picked up a few binders from the box. "I thought perhaps you might like to look at the things you liked then and see if you still like them now. I also brought along other things so we can explore some options that would suit the both of you," She explained to the men, setting a binder next to her and offering the other one to Onyx.

Onyx hummed in content, snuggling into Jamie and tucking his legs under him. His eyes lit up as Kira explained what she had, and eagerly took the binder. He vaguely remembered what she was talking about but he wasn't sure what he had liked back then. He laid the binder out on both his knee and Jamies, opening it up and starting to look through it. The first few pages were dresses and suits, though the dresses were fewer and more subdued. He chuckled. "Oh, that's right. I was still nervous about wearing skirts then," He murmured almost to himself, reaching up to run his fingers absently over Jamie's jaw while looking over the dress designs. He liked some aspects, but he decided looking at them that he would go to Tyra for a custom dress.

Jamie looked at the box which kira set down, and looked at the binder that she pulled out. He nodded as Onyx took it and turned some of the pages. He was a little surprised that Onyx had ever been nervous about wearing skirts but, he leaned into his husband and smiled fondly. "I love that you feel comfortable around me to wear whatever you want," he told him, since he didn't want to make Onyx ever feel bad about how he dressed and wanted to acknowledge how far the man had come in the last few years of them being together.

While the boys were looking through Onyx's old binder, Kira had pulled out a notebook and pen so she could take a few notes. She scribbled down a thought and gave her cousin a small smile. "Kitten, we both know you're going to ask Tyra for a custom dress. She's already been designing and pestering me about getting you over to discuss ideas. Give me your schedule and we can have you come by."

Kira smiled at the boys and scribbled down a few more notes. "Tyra will cover your look, the dress, shoes, whatever you're doing with your hair. Jamie, we can slot you in for a different day, as I'm in charge you will not be seeing the final Onyx look until the actual wedding," She played with her pen, slipping more into professional party planner the more she spoke. "Correct me if I'm wrong but you'll probably want a suit of some sort, Tyra will undoubtedly match your aesthetic to whatever she and Onyx decided upon with his dress so if there's a color scheme or a theme the two of you should decide before the fittings."

Onyx chuckled at Jamie's comment and leaned his head back, pressing a kiss to the mans jaw. "Mon chiot, it's been two years, of course I'm comfortable with you. You've seen me shave my legs, some silly fabric is hardly a big deal," He chuckled softly. Kira stole his attention then, turning to look at his cousin.

He grinned as she brought up Tyra. "You know me so well," He teased her. It was always fun to see how bossy she got when she was being Professional. He hesitated as she mentioned colors and themes. He bit his lip, considering it. He looked down at the binder and flipped through it some more, wincing as he saw what was in it. This wasn't Onyx's dream wedding. It had been a dream wedding for he and Chrys. Not that Chrys had any say in it, the other boy probably didn't even know it existed. It was entirely Onyx's perception of what would have pleased his ex.

Onyx scowled, picking the binder up between two fingers and throwing it back into the box like it might burn him if he kept touching it. A bad taste left in his mouth, Onyx shifted to sit in Jamie's lap, wrapping around his husband and pushing the blasted binder from his mind. He let his eyes roam over Jamie's features instead, thinking. What would he want with Jamie? Something that was them. The soft sound of the ocean drifted in through the windows, and Onyx tilted his head, looking out back windows and biting his lip.

"Jamie?" Onyx shifted back down, turning his husbands chin so he could catch his gaze. "Mon chiot, didn't we talk about wanting to make memories here?" Onyx asked. He flicked his lip ring idly, considering what he wanted to say. "What if we got married here? Down on the beach? I'm sure Kiki could set something up," He murmured to his husband, looking for approval or denial of the idea.

Jamie let Onyx and Kira speak, nodding along whenever someone address him, but knowing this was entirely outside of his wheelhouse and not something he had much of a clue about. He didn't have that much to add and didn't think it worthwhile to even really try. He just nodded, let himself shift so that Onyx could sit easier and then looked at him, "We certainly have the space for it," Jamie said, "I would love to marry you here," he told him, though really Jamie would've married him anywhere, and thus this, this party he was always going to say yes. "We can enchant lights, to illumante the place, line the ground with roses, give people lavender flowers to throw," he gave some ideas, painting in his head, the rustic french look of this possible beach wedding.

Kira watched as the boys considered things, and when Onyx mentioned getting married on the beach, Kira walked over to the sliding glass door. She scribbled down what Jamie said about roses and lavender and walked outside, going down to the beach. She took a few notes on dimension, how they could set things up, the distance to the house.

After a bit, she walked up to the house again, taking down a few notes. She was sure she could make it work. She would need a guest list, figure out how many people she would need to seat. She was still scribbling in her notebook when she walked back in. "Still here, kitten," She announced, not looking up as she walked back to her seat. She settled in again, still taking notes in quick succession. "I'll need a guest list by the end of the week."

Kira tapped her pen on the paper, considering. "Lighter woods would look nice." She murmured, almost to herself. "How do you boys feel about paper lanterns?" She asked, thinking some lighter colored paper lanterns would look nicer hanging above everything. She looked up, smiling warmly at her boys.

Onyx smiled brightly, giggling gently as Jamie agreed with him. He ran his fingers down Jamie's jaw, kissing him happily. "Mm, I can't wait to marry you again," Onyx giggled. He shifted then so that he could kiss his husband easier, and for a little bit he forgot they had company and were trying to plan their wedding again. He jumped a bit when he heard the back door opening again, and he quickly scrambled out of Jamie's lap, clearing his throat quickly. He straightened his hair, trying to act like he hadn't been doing anything. He smiled at Kira, sitting forward a bit. "Paper lanterns?" He asked, trying to refocus his mind on the matter at hand.

Jamie wasn't sure what Kira needed to go do, but was more than happy to let her go ahead and do it. He just glanced back at Onyx and smiled easily, leaning in and kissing him back, unable to stop himself from showering him in the affection he deserved. The man was pretty disappointed when Kira came back, as much as he loved wedding planning he did just want to make out with his husband. "Okay, we can do that," Jamie said, and then nodded in agreement. "Can we use paper lanterns if they need to be lit by candles?" he asked, sure there would be a spell to help them, but not sure about it.

Kira was only half paying attention to the men, looking at her checklist. Attire for grooms, check. Schedule appointment for both of them with Tyra. Location, check. Flowers? "I know a few enchantments, we can have some floating paper lanterns above the guests during the ceremony and I can shift the decoration for the party after. I'm thinking soft peach and lavender shades for the floral arrangements," She mused, tapping her pen on the page. "As for the ceremony, do we want to have Nyxy walking down the aisle to Jamie? A little traditional perhaps but I can see that as an aesthetic you'd like, kitten, I'll have you walk alone, do you want a bouquet?" Kira was completely in the zone and finally looked up at her cousin, giving the men a smile as her mind raced with the little details she'd need to attend to.

Onyx curled up in Jamie's side again, focusing on Kira and smiling softly. She was cute when she was focused. Onyx smiled at the thought of walking down to Jamie- he already knew he was going to look killer and an entire walk to show off his dress would absolutely be something he could get behind. "I absolutely want a bouquet, I need something to do with my hands," he chuckled lightly, slipping one hand over Jamie's knee as he said it. He looked up to Jamie then. "Do you want to do handwritten vows or just something more traditional? I'm not sure I'll be able to think straight," He laughed lightly, knowing he'd either be incredibly flustered or scarily calm the entire time.

Jamie nodded as Kira told them how they could manage it, and then moved to decorations and flower arrangements and ceremony. He was just nodding along, a little out of depth with what they were talking about but eager to make sure it was perfect not just for him but for Onyx too. "You know we could grow lavender for the bouquets and maybe some sunflowers, won't be peach but yellows are nice against the sun too," he suggested with a shrug, "I'd like to hand write mine, but I'll probably need someone to make sure I don't speak for too long," there was so much he wanted to say to Onyx and would say in that moment he'd like be there for over an hour if allowed to be. "I'm happy to do mine and you can do something more traditional?" he didn't want Onyx to feel like he had to if he didn't want to.

Kira looked to Jamie as he suggested sunflowers, shifting the aesthetic slightly in her mind, and she was quick to take note of it. "Alright, we can do that," She agreed easily, scribbling down the name of a few florists she knew while it was on her mine. She also took note of Jamie wanting to handwrite his vows, and couldn't help but smile a bit. "Alright, I'll have Sapphire check in with your vows, she's the most likely to keep you in check. I'm too soft, I'm afraid, I'd let you go on forever," She laughed lightly.

Kira scribbled down a few more notes while the boys talked, before interjecting again. "Onyx, I'm telling you now, you aren't allowed to perform anything." She held up her pencil as he started to protest, giving him a stern look. "Don't you 'but' me Onyx Jayce," She scolded him. "You have a hell of a lot going on already, and I know you too well, you are not adding to your stress," She raised her brows, trying to emphasize her point.

He started to protest again, but she flicked her pencil at him, nailing him right between the eyes. He pouted, but agreed sullenly. She had other reasons for telling him no, but he wasn't going to know about that yet. She gave Jamie a small smile as Onyx hid his face in Jamie's neck, absolutely pouting.

Onyx nodded as Jamie mentioned sunflowers, somehow using flowers they grew themselves felt extra special. He smiled brightly, nuzzling into Jamie. It felt like this was all coming together. He would need to put more thought into the vows, he was sure, but that was alright. "Let me think about it for a little bit, mon chiot," He murmured, pressing a kiss to Jamie's jaw.

He was perfectly content, but then Kira spoke. Onyx sat up quickly, frowning. "What? But, Key-" He tried to protest, but she cut him off. He pouted at her words. "No, but Kira, listen-" He tried to argue, but she threw her pencil at him, smacking him squarely between his eyes. He yelped, rubbing his nose. He wasn't actually hurt, but he was pouting majorly. He whined and shifted, burying his face in Jamie's neck and hiding as he pouted. What did she mean he couldn't perform? He peeked at her after a moment. "Can I at least write some instrumentals you can play later?" He asked, thinking that could be a nice compromise.

Jamie laughed lightly, knowing for sure that Sapphire would keep him and them in check. He frowned somewhat when Kira said Onyx couldn't preform anything, he thought it a bit sad, knowing that Onyx would want to do something for the music. And given Onyx's reaction he could see how much he wanted it. "Onyx could write or preform our first dance song ahead of time, play it back in the moment?" it was perhaps a little self indulgent to do that, but Jamie wouldn't wanted anything more than being able to just dance to something he wrote, or listen to him sing. He always found Onyx to be a great preformer, and loved watching him do so.

Kira smiled impishly, shaking her head lightly at the boys. "Of course you can," She told them, taking a page she'd already written with a few bullet points from her binder and handing it to Onyx. "I am a professional, you know. This is a list of things you'll need to know. Suggested lengths, popular tempos, a few other odd things. Onyx, be a dear and run that down to your studio before you forget it." She gave him a smile, pleased that in spite of his pouting he still listened.

Once he was gone far enough away, and she was sure he was out of earshot, she looked back to Jamie. "Now, I actually told him no because I had an idea for you." She leaned in a bit, lowering her voice just a touch as an extra precaution. "I thought perhaps you might like to perform something instead." She held up a finger. "I know, you're not a performer. But Ember has already agreed to give you a few lessons if you're interested. I do understand if its not something you're comfortable with, but I did think it might be a nice surprise for him. Our little kitten isn't used to anyone going out of their way for him, and I've made it a point in most of my planning to make him- and you- both so deliriously happy there's a lot of crying."

Kira smiled and sat back. "Now, I'll of course give you time to consider it, but I already worked out the finer details with Ember, if you decide you'd like to pursue it just let me know and we'll get things going right away." She scribbled down a few thoughts in her notebook.

Jamie smiled to his love and then gave him a little wave as he went to do what Kira had suggested. Jamie just watched him leave, feeling a little silly for immediately missing him, but he did. He glanced back at Kira as she said she had an idea and then he nodded eagerly. "I'd love to," he said immediately. "I'm not much of a singer, but for him, I'll do it," Jamie told her. He would need to pick a song and something that he could manage but that was also just to show how much he loved him. "When should I first meet with Ember?" he wanted to get started as soon as, and get to picking something the first moment that he could.

Kira had to bite back a light laugh at how easily he agreed. Somehow she had thought he'd like the idea. She scribbled it down quickly in her planner. "Just get me your schedule, I'll check with Ember, and get back to you," She replied easily. "If you want any more surprises for him, either tell me now or run it through Ember." She glanced back up to him with a smile. "Is there anything you want for the wedding? I know you're just going to agree with anything he says. That's fine, but this is your wedding too." She reminded Jamie gently. "He absolutely adores you, you know, he's going to want to see you in it, too."

Jamie gave a little smile and nodded eagerly, he'd get his schedule over to her at the first opportunity he could. He gave a little smile and then shook his head. "He is the love of my life, as long as he is provided for and happy then that's all the in it, I need to be," he assured her. He didn't have opinions on this like either she or Onyx had, and he was perfectly happy with that being so. "Do you think we could do roses, so instead of like a wedding book people can sign a note and attached it to a rose?" he asked, "I know Onyx liked getting the roses while at school, so we could do that?" he suggested, he knew it was for Onyx, but really he didn't mind. "I really don't want anything besides Onyx and my family there,"

Kira couldn't help the fond smile. "Well, you are just an absolute sweetheart," She brushed her hair back. She was glad Onyx had found his way into Jamie's life, the man seemed like the perfect match for her little kitten. When he proposed another idea, Kira was shocked for a moment. "That... is actually an excellent idea," She quickly scribbled it down. "What would you think of glass roses?" She asked, thinking they'd be pretty and easier to keep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back