Wedding bells

Ryan Porter

OOC First Name
Laura
Wand
better than yours
Ryan walked from the bath room away from where Noemi. He walked out of the heavy doors and into the cool out side world. The guest's would be turning up soon and Ryan wanted to make sure he could greet them al personally. Keep up good appearances and all. He was after all Caysi loving and 'loyal' fiancé and he needed to act as such. It was more for Caysi more than anything, what made her happy made him happy.

Ryan straitened out his suite and sorted out his hair so he looked just as good as he did twenty minutes ago. The sun was high and it was very hot, there was a col breeze though which was a nice cool sensation for Ryan. He was well aware of his heart beating in his chest and he was aware of the adrenaline pumping through his veins again. H was excited about this whole event and h was just looking forward to seeing Caysi in her dress, he knew she would look beautiful like always

Seamuspatted down his tie whilst looking in the mirror. This would be the second time that he would have Caysi in her own wedding, but this time it better last or else Seamus was going to freak. Of course Caysi was prone to troublr but there was a point where she'd have to look out for herself. Seamus put all that aside as she looked to Adrijana, she looked amazing in her dress. " Looking good." He playfully winked at her. " I'm going to go outside while you ladies finish getting ready." He said before he quickly left the room. He couldn't stand when women were getting ready.

As soon as Seamus saw Anita, Sanja and Adrijana come out he knew that it was time to go to the wedding. " Alright ladies, we're off." Seamus said before apparating. His feet swiftly landed on the ground infront of the church. It was a really nice church that was picked out. The group walked inside the church, and saw Ryan. " Heya Ryan, good to see you." He chuckled. " Big day today, good luck." He nodded. " See you after." The man left to go find room for all of the boys. Since all of the females were in the wedding party.

Adrijana was excited to go to Caysi's wedding today, she loved the girl, just like her father. Adrijana was going to try to be the mother that they never had, she would be the best. She smiled as she looked in the mirror, it was a quick pick dress but she loved it and Seamus liked it as well. " Alright hun, just a moment." The blonde proceeded to say, her stomach wasn't feeling the best today but she didn't know what was wrong with her. Adrijana shrugged it off as she went to get the girls from their room. " Let's go!" She said, her Croatian accent flowing.

Adrijana walked into the church with the group. " Good luck Ryan, I know you will do well." She smiled as she followed Seamus to their seat. Adrijana was so excited to see the whole thing, that she was figiting, but still with a hurting stomach.

Anita smoothed down her dress as she looked from side to side in the mirror. Her and her sister were jamming out to music since they were so excited for the wedding, they literally couldn't wait for their half sister to get married. Anita touched up her make-up and came out from the door when their mother belowed. " Hurry up San!" She said dragging her sister through the door. " That's enough spray." She said walking with her sister down the stairs. " Let's do this!" She said apparating to the church.

Anita could feel her blood pressure rising, she was just so happy and excited she couldn't hold it in. Was that Caysi's finace? She looked at him, he was smoking hot. " Caysi picked out a good one." Anita whispered to her sister. " Hey Ryan, I'm Anita and this is Sanja, Caysi's half sisters, good luck.. we know you'll do well." Anita nodded and smiled as she went to follow her mom and dad.

Sanja looked at her bottles of perfume in confusion, which one would suit the wedding, her dress and the season? She sighed as she smelled atleast six bottles. " Coming mom." She said as she finally picked out a spray. Sanja opened the cap and sprayed her whole body down, she didn't want to smell, especially in the heat. " Alright, alright, let's go." She said following her twin down the stairs.

"Phew, hot out here." Sanja said as she landed on the ground with her family. Sanja followed her sister into the amazing church, she looked around at the beautiful paintings and statues. " I'm Sanja." She said after her twin. " Yes, we know that you'll do well." Sanja nodded and walked away with her sister.

Jacob sighed as he put on his suit. Today one of his best friends would get married, but there was another problem.. Jacob was in love with this best friend. The previous night, he was tossing and turning thinking about all the good times that he had with Caysi, and why in the end she didn't fall in love with him. His sister said that he wasn't the right guy for her, and that Caysi followed her heart, not her head. Jacob wasn't in the best of moods, possibly resulting in a fight at the end of the night with Caysi. But he would try his best not to do that, for the love of her. Jacob walked to the front of his empty house, seeing as his parents were in the car. Jacob sighed as he took a seat in the car.

He looked up at the church, it was a good pick on the couples part. Jake walked to the front of the church, taking deep breaths. He didn't know what to do. I'm going to go in and deal with it like a man, he said to himself. " Hi, good luck today, I'm Jacob." He smiled before he left to go sit down.

Melody paced around her bedroom putting on all the things that were needed to wear today. The brunette was under stress, being a bridesmaid wasn't easy, especailly with Caysi. Melody had texted her all morning but no reply which really p!ssed her off, since it was her own wedding day. Better b awake when I get there!! :mad: Melody texted Caysi, hoping that she would read it. The brunette woke up at 5 am to start getting ready, and it was near noon, why did it take her that long? Who knows. Melody left in a rush out the door. " Dont be late for church!" She yelled at her family before she vanished, thanks to apparition.

" FINNIGAN, YOU BETTER BE AWAKE!" Melody yelled as she opened Caysi's front door. " Wake-up, right now!" She said walking into her bedroom, but there was no Caysi. Melody looked into the other bedrooms. " Alright, good game.. come out now.." She said looking in each closet. She sighed as she reached the bottom level. Melody needed some water with all of this running around. She walked towards the kitchen and found Caysi outside looking at the flowers. " There you are..." She sighed. She walked out onto the deck looking at her friend. " You look amazing, now for your dress.. " Melody looked at the clock, she needed to be at the church before Caysi. " See ya at the wedding, I'm off." She waved at her friend. Melody went out of the house to apparate to the church.

Melody huffed and puffed until she got to the room where all the bridesmaids were supposed to go. Finally she could relax for a while.

Robert rushed in the morning to get ready for church. Today his best friends daughter was getting married and he didn't want to be late for it. Rob had of course seen that it had taken a toll on Jacob, but he reminded him last night, that if only Jacob had talked to Caysi earlier he would've been the one marrying her, but no one listened to him. Robert shrugged all of that off when he stepped into the car. " Let's go!!!" He said to his wife and son, Melody had already left. " Everyone's here, good." He nodded as he drove off. Rob literally ran into the church so that he wouldn't be late, " Good job boy, your going to be one lucky man." He smiled as he shook the boys hand. Robert made his way to sit at the row behind Seamus.

Dan couldn't believe that his sister was getting married today, it seemed unusual and un real that she would be getting married.. yet again. He took a shot of rum before fixing his hair, he needed it to be perfect for the wedding, his other brothers weren't going to be at the ceremony but they were going to be at the after party. Dan looked at himself once more and left from his house. Arriving at the church, Daniel noticed that it was a really nice building. He smiled and walked in, " I'm Daniel Finnigan, good luck with today, I know you'll treat my sister well." He nodded and walked off to find his father.

Alex didn't even want to bother her sister this morning. She knew that she would be tired and stressed out, so it would be better to get ready with Elise and Sandra. The girls did eachothers make-up, hair and helped put on dresses. Alex was excited for her sister, but then nervous at the same time, she was a bit older than her sister but had to wonder when she was going to get married, or was she going to get married at all? She shrugged off the question as she and her sisters apparated to the church room, to wait for Caysi to come to the ceremony.

Elise was getting ready at Alex's house with her sister, Sandra. She was exhausted from the bachlorette party last night, but would make her best face today. She was so happy for Caysi it just showed on Elise's face. Elise and Caysi were the closest sisters in the family, everyone knew it and either liked it or didn't. They were only 2 years apart, but had an unbreakable sister bond. Elise touched up her make-up, and looked at her sisters. Being bridesmaids was basically being twins for a day. Elise chuckled to herself before she apparated to the church room.

Sandra watched as both of her sisters rushed to get their clothes and items on. She simply laughed, she was already ready at 7 in the morning and just relaxed and let all of her stress go. The beach blonde would of course help her sisters now and then, but really didn't want to have to much on her plate today. " Let's go.." She said rushing her sisters as she tapped her foot. Finally all three of them would be able to apparate. Sandra walked around till she reached the room when the bridesmaids were supposed to be, finally more relaxation.

Chase had promised Caysi that he would be at her wedding. And Chase wasn't one to break promises. Chase stood outside the church as he made the finishing touches to his suit. He ruffled it down made sure there were no creases, then fixed his hat securely onto his head. "Looking Good Chase..." He said quietly to himself, before walking into the church.

As Chase took a look around he couldn't see anyone who he knew, but Chase wasn't one who struggled to make friends. Infact it was something that Chase found easy, he would talk to anyone anywhere. Chase took his seat in the church as he waited for the wedding to begin. The groom looked smart, and Chase would ensure that Caysi introduced him to the lucky guy a little later on.

Melanie pulled at the dress, she hated it but Ryan had chosen it, bought it, and made sure she was dressed in it before he left this morning. She entered the church, not talking to anyone there, and sat down at the back. There was a woman next to her who looked about as pleased with this marriage as she was. "What's up with you?"

Melanie waited for the womans' reply. Maybe she was just ill or in a bad mood already but Melanie was sure she didn't want to be here. Melanie reached down and took off her heels. The brunette hated this kind of girly clothing. She knew Ryan wanted her to be more of a girl but she really couldn't see that happening. Sure, she had to admit she looked good dressed like this but it was uncomfortable and the heels hurts.

Noemi left the bathroom and saw Ryan talking to some people. She went and sat on the very back row of seats in the church, the perfect place to be if she wanted to leg it. She wrapped herself in her own little thoughts until a small girls voice interrupted them. She looked as thrilled as Noemi did to be here. "This isn't exactly where I want to be right now. You?"

Noemi looked down at the girl, she looked about eleven or twelve and very glamorous in her outfit, even though she was obviously hating it. "I'm Mimi, a, uh, friend of Ryans'." She smiled at the girl. Deep inside, Noemi didn't think he would actually go through with it, she couldn't imagine him married.

Melanie shrugged. "Not exactly a fan of the whole event either." She was not a fan of Ryan getting married, nor was she a fan of his wife of choice. Caysi was not the kind of person who would fit into their little family and if she even tried Melanie would make her know she wasn't welcome.

"Melanie, Ryan adopted me." Melanie like Mimi. Mimi agreed with her on the whole wedding front and, well, She wasn't Caysi. Maybe Ryan could go with Mimi instead or something like that. She had seen Ryan looking over at them but she wasn't sure if that was because of Mimi or herself. Melanie crossed her legs up on the chair, happy she had slipped on shorts underneath the dress before she had left.

Caysi could feel the heat of the sun shining right onto her eyelids. She opened up her green eyes to see that it was about time to get ready for her wedding. All Caysi had to do was to finish her hair, make-up and Eric was going to bring her dress. Caysi would have to thank him for even suggesting that someone make the dress for her. Caysi was very nervous, she could feel the heartbeat in her toes and her hands. She walked down to her kitchen to drink the fastest cup of coffee that the world has ever seen. The blonde walked out onto the terrace and just thought about the past year. She mainly focused on the negative parts, hopefully turning them into a positive outlook on what not to do in the future. Caysi shook her head, she wasn't going to think negativly on her wedding day. Caysi hoped that Kiera would come soon, so they could have a little chat before she left her house to get married.

Ryan smiled as everyone started to turn up. He smiled at each person whether he knew them or now, he guessed that thy were on Caysi's side. "Morning. Thank you, im really a lucky man. Thank you for coming." He said shaking hands with various different people. He was really enjoying this meeting and greeting thing, he felt like this thing was revolving around him, which in a way it was. At least until Caysi turned up then everything would be about her, he would be about her. A genuine smile crossed his lips as he took a deep breath and sighed happily. Turning on his heels and heading into the church as he had spotted his new adopted daughter walk in there.

Ryan walked to the back of the church where the last seats were. He could already see Noemi there but she wasnt the real reason he was walking over. He sat next to Mel and smiled at her. "You know i kind of half expected you to turn up in something else." He joked. "Im glad you didnt though." He know that she didnt like Caysi but that was a matter for another time, right now he was going to make her smile. "You know i have a surprise or you when i get back home." He said grinning as he looked up to Noemi. "I see you have me the newest addition to my family then." He said to her making sure not to look own her dress again

Melanie smiled when Ryan came over. she hugged him. "I almost did, I'm wearing shorts underneath." She smiled and nodded when he spoke to Mimi. "Yeah! Mimi's cool." she laughed and let go of Ryan, scooching towards Mimi slightly. Maybe he would get to know her more, like her and then leave Caysi. Mimi already seemed a bit mean or, at least, not as nice as Caysi.

Melanie didn't like how nice Caysi was. It bugged her. She'd rather hang out with a bunch of death eaters than hang out with Caysi. At least they knew how things worked in the world. "What's the surprise?" She jumped on Ryan, hugging his shoulders with a grin on her face.

Kiera Potter apparated directly to Caysi's house. She was feeling nervous for her best friend, hoping that she wasn't making a bad decision. Kiera was running a little late which was bad considering she was the maid of honor. She had stayed in London last night at the Potter's house after the bacholorette party. It had been wild and crazy, just like Caysi, but Kiera had behaved. She didn't want to get herself in trouble with her own husband. Kiera was already dressed in her bridesmaid outfit with gold jewelry to match, minus her engagement and wedding ring. Both of them were white gold.

Kiera walked into the house without knocking. She had been here so many times that she knew her way around. Kiera headed straight for Caysi's room. She walked in and found her best friend. Kiera gave her a tight hug. "Hey! Nervous yet?" she asked.

Ryan laughed and nodded. "She is indeed." He said risking a quick glance at her with a slight smile the looking back to Mel just as jumped on his. He chuckle as he put one arm around her. "See if i told you the it wouldnt be a surprise would it." He said winking playfully at her. "Your just going to have to keep guessing until i come back from the honeymoon." He said with a laugh. "Il get you something from there dont worry." He said Looking across the room to see if anyone else had walked in that he may need to greet. Seeing no one strait away he turned his attention back Mel. "Il give you a hint though. Its living." He said biting his lower lip as he spoke

Caysi turned around to see Kiera, her best friend and maid of honor. " Hey, you don't even know how nervous I am!" She laughed while hugging her friend back. Caysi looked at the balcony, " Let's go outside, have a one on one chat, the last chat before I'm married." The blonde laughed, leading Kiera to the balcony. " We have time, one of my good friends is bringing my dress, you'll love it." Caysi said as she placed her hands on the ledge of the balcony. " Can't believe I'm getting married today.." She said looking at Kiera, " To be really honest Peachy, I thought it was going to be your brother." Caysi nodded, seeing as this was what she wanted to talk to Kiera about at the restauraunt. " I didn't think that I'd get over him, but I did." Caysi knew that was a lie, but with saying it, she'd hope that even in her heart she would believe it. " I still have feelings for your brother, but.. I'm in love with Ryan." She shrugged. " I wish I could fix it all with Cameron, but I know that nothing that I can ever do, will ever make anything better." The blonde shook her head. " Is he coming today?" She asked Kiera looking at her with a soft smile.

Kiera followed Caysi out on the balcony. She figured Caysi wanted a private conversation with her before she was to get married to that man who so clearly hated Kiera. Caysi caught the young brunette offguard as she said that she had always seen herself marrying Cameron. Her honey eyes widened in surprise and bewilderment. "But Sham you left him?" she said puzzled. "He was heartbroken for over a year. If you still have feelings for Cam why are you getting married?" Kiera asked curiously. Ryan wasn't a nice man and Kiera knew it but it seemed he had Caysi fooled. The young woman wasn't going to talk her out of marriage on the day of her wedding. IF she did, it would be the second groom she left at the alter. "Do you really love Ryan?" she asked, wanting to double check. Kiera didn't want to see Caysi make a mistake. Brown curls fell around her face as she nodded her head. "Cam told me yesterday that he would be here." she confirmed.

Cameron Kingsley walked into the church where his ex-girlfriend was to be getting married. He was dressed in a dark blazer with jeans. Cameron had been in love with Caysi once but she had broken his heart when she just disappeared without so much as a letter after their 4 year long relationship. However, he had long since made peace with that. Now he was here to see her get married and see his sister as her maid of honor. Cam slipped into a row near the front of the church, waving at Kiera's one time boyfriend, Daniel Finnigan.

Caysi watched the wind blow all around her, " I left him but I didn't want to." Caysi said, this whole topic was hard for her to talk about, but she needed to get it off her chest. " I really really do love Ryan, don't get me wrong." Caysi looked at Kiera. " I still have a h3ll of a lot of feelings for your brother, but it won't work between your brother and I, he's dating someone, it wouldn't be the same." The blonde shook her head. " I really love Ryan, trust me." Caysi took a deep breath as she looked down at the ground. Caysi still had strong feelings for Cameron.. but today she would shake all of that off and hopefullt start a new life. But who was the blonde trying to fool? Cameron was her first love, she would never get that out of her head and her heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back