We talked and just like that we became best friends!

Danielle Gates

green eyes 💍 harpies keeper 💍momma to twin girls

OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Damien ❤️
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Flexible Elm Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
After an early run weeks before their another game,Danielle was putting on her jacket and was happily chatting with the team when they noticed someone approaching them. Then, their coach approached the newcomer, shook hands and were talking animatedly. They all watched with confusion and interest as the pair came to where they were. There should not be anything unusual about this situation except for two things. One, the pitch was exclusive to Holyhead Harpies and no one could enter except for the team members and their coach. Even reporters had to get a pass to see them practice.Two, Holyhead Harpies was an all-female team and this someone was a man.The team was eyeing him with interest and listened attentively to their coach talking about her leaving the team and this man would be their new coach.'Wait.what?', Danielle thought. She knew that it was rare for Harpies to have a male member of the team so this would be a new experience for all of them.

Dexter was looking forward to a new challenge that came with being the coach of the Holyhead Harpies. After discussions with the coach, he would be replacing Dexter was led out onto the practice field where he would be able to meet the players. A number of them were doing general warm-ups and one or two players were in the air. One woman looked like she was about ready to leave and seemed to be looking at Dexter with confusion, no doubt a number of the players would be confused by a male coach for an all-female team. Once Dexter had spoken to the coach he went to mingle with the players and decided to start with the only player who looked like she was dressed to leave. "Done for the day?" He asked.

Danielle was running a hand through her hair which she had just let out of its ponytail when the new coach approached her. He asked if she was done for the day and she had to look around her to make sure that he was talking to her. She was about to head out but seeing their new coach was there, she changed her mind. She smiled politely as she looked at him. He was actually a foot taller than her. "It depends,actually. I just came down from a flying practice and had my run. I could stay if you had something important to tell the team.",she held out her hand, "I'm Danielle. Keeper. Welcome to the team.", she added with a friendly smile. He reminded her of her brother David. The third Corelli brother was the one who actually influenced her to play Quidditch and he was even the happiest when she delivered the news of her acceptance to Harpies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back