Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Teagan looked at the lunch slash dinner she made on the small dining table consisting of her whole Saturday without help from her boyfriend. Bangers and mash, Kippers, Chicken Tikka Masala and Fish and Chips. The blonde rubbed her arms again where freshly oil burned linger when she fried the fish. The Saturday dinner was meant for her best friend, Seth, it was obvious from the weird English meal she did except the Fish and Chips. She also cleaned the apartment and bought some fresh flowers to put on the empty vases she got from her other aunt. Looking at her wrist watch, Teagan sigh, time has come to feed the devil. And how come Seth knows when to ask to come over and eat? Ben was out of town for the weekend and usually she's the only one who knows his schedule. Shrugging off the thought of spying, Teagan went to seat in the living room and waited for the man who she had a fling once.

Seth chuckled as he made his way to Teagan's apartment. Her and Ben's apartment. He wondered why Teagan agreed to let that man live with her. It was a good thing Ben was going away for the weekend. This gave him an opportunity to spend time with his best friend. With some tulips on hand, he reached the door and knocked on it. He was hoping the woman cooked a grand spread for lunch. They might have a fling when they were in Paris but they still remained best friends.

A few minutes of looking at her laptop and checking on her emails, there was a knock on the door. Teagan stood from the couch and opened the door with a swish of her wand. A very handsome Seth Burns stood before her with a handful of tulips. It was her second favourite flower while dahlia was her very favourite. "Seth, you shouldn't have. This isn't a date. Ben's just going to ask who's it from." She greeted him as she left the living room to meet him by the door. "I made all your favourites per you. My arms paid for it from cooking fish." Teagan raised both her eyebrows and arms to prove her love for him. Of course, she loved both him and Ben but Ben the most. "Come in and dig in." The blonde stepped aside and let him in like he's royalty.

The door opened to reveal his best friend in her lovely self. He handed her the tulips with a scoff at her statement. "I'll bring tulips whenever I want and Ben's just gotta deal with it, Teacup." He gave her a quick peck on the cheek as soon as he sauntered into her apartment. He made a beeline for the couch and settled comfortably, grinning at Teagan's quip about lunch. At the mention of the arm and fish, he bolted out of his position to check her burn. "Ooh, that's gotta sting. You've got a burn.", he poked at it gently before waving his own wand, "Episkey!" He put his wand back before slinging an arm around her. "You seem to forget you're a witch, Teacup. But then again, it was because of me. Because I am Seth Burns.", emphasizing on his last name which resembles what she got on her arm. He guffawed in laughter before he tucked into the dining table. One thing he loved about Teagan was how she made him special despite her being royalty herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back