Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexis Richarde

* first middle bennet!
hollow_art_dt011.jpg
hollowart_ak125.jpg
Victoria-Justice-victoria-justice-7074937-100-100.jpg

i know exactly what they need.

meet fletcher bennet's little sister ---, lets call her bennet. she is between eleven and thirteen years old and her name is up to you, as long as you keep in mind that she is british. her play by is either vjustice, akendrick or dthorne but if you don't like these choices, we can talk it through. i require the ability to post at least 200 words because it sucks when people can't. now that the basic information is over, lets talk about bennet. she is your average girl, well except she is a witch. bennet enjoys watching sports but unfortunately does not have enough coordination to play, meaning she is a bit clumsy. bennet and fletcher are really close despite of, or perhaps because of, their age difference and she and leah finch will have to get along swimmingly because they are going to be sisters-in-law. bennet isn't particularly smart but she does alright in school, mainly she is a social butterfly. she is friendly, polite and therefore respected. she is the kind of person that you will adore or tease. also, she makes a habit of giving people bad advice but she truly thinks that it is the best so if your character has a problem, i wouldn't go to her for it.

---
so i would really like if you made bennet but don't make it unless i tell you that you can and don't be offended if i don't choose you. i'd like it maybe if i could spread out of my normal roleplaying group but i'm really not bothered but you'd have to be pretty active because you can guarantee plottage. please stick to the personality i've shown above and don't be afraid to ask any questions.

HEYYOUNOSTEALING ! this was made by WHOA its CHI ?! of caution 2.0

Hey Alexis,
I'd be willing to make her for you, though I do have a couple of questions.
- Does she attend a non magical school, or are you hoping for her to transfer?
- Or does she attend Hogwarts Scotland, as she is British?

As for me, you know how I roleplay, how active I am and everything. Though when you say you want someone outside of your normal roleplay group, I'm not sure if that's me or not. We don't have that many plots... I don't think xD
-Lizzy

Lizzy, the schooling is up to you that is why I offered eleven to thirteen. If you want her to have already started Hoggies or stay at a muggle school then transfer. Really I'm not too fussed.

Alright then, I probably won't be able to create her tonight... Stupid homework.
I was thinking of using Anna Kendrick, from the options you gave, just letting you know.
Name research in the meantime :)

Okay, what do you think of Amelia Bennet?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back