Watching the clouds

"You know, I do have to agree with that. Though nothing has been too bad thus far" Faciln said, reassuringly.

"I mean, things can only get more interesting from here on out."

Liz was walking along, and noticed several of the new first year Slytherins. Including Sabriel. Hmmm... why not?

She walked over, grinning. "Hey everyone. How are you all this lovely cloudy day?"

"Doing quite well, I'd say" Faciln replied. "I don't believe we've met. My name is Faciln" he said, extending a hand to her in greeting.

Sabriel turned to see Liz. "Hi," she said letting her normally cold expression soften. "I'm good and yourself?"

Liz shook his hand. "Liz Malfoy, a pleasure to meet you." she turned to Sabriel. "And a pleasure to see you again! I hope you made it back to your dorm alright?" she asked, holding back a wink.

Slightly blushing, Sabriel said, "Yeah, we got back fine." She smiled as she thought about the events of the night before. "Oh yeah, I have to remember to stop at your shop sometime today or tomorrow," she said gesturing to the shack on the other side of the lawn.

Liz smiled. "Alright! We also need to head to the Three Broomsticks later to figure out the... details of our plan." she grinned.

"Anyway, sorry to distract you from what you were talking about. Mind if I join in?"

"I haven't forgotten," she said, winking at Liz. "I don't mind at all. Do you guys mind?" She asked the others.

Faciln looked back down from the sky to the girls. "Sorry, thought I saw a cloud that looked like a puffskein" he said.

"The more the merrier, you're welcome to join us."

"Personally I'm just happy to be around respectable witches and wizards" Faciln stated proudly.

Faciln smirked. "Trouble and mischief is perfectly fine by me. I'm just happy to get away from my family, there is certainly a considerable less amount of undesired presences here."

Faciln smiled back at her. "I love Quidditch. Ballycastle Bats fan, how about you?" Faciln asked.

"I don't root for a specific team. Love 'em all. Well, the good ones." she grinned. "I hope to play for one of them someday. Either that, or expand my candies into some huge corporation. I play beater for the Valkyries. What about you?"

"I can't say that I play, don't really own a broom to play on" Faciln admitted.

Faciln smiled widely. "That would be excellent. Hopefully I'll get a broom soon" he hoped aloud.

Sabriel looked at everyone, "I love Quidditch. I've been flying since I was 4." Slightly frowning she said, "I don't play on a team though. I didn't make it in time for the try-outs."

Katrina nodded her agreement. She liked to watch her older brother play Quidditch, but didn't much care for playing the sport. She wasn't sure what to think of the Gryffindor girl, but at least her last name was Malfoy, so she smiled tightly at her.

Faciln looked around, he was quite noticeably feeling more at home here. He felt like he was actually starting to make some friends.

Faciln sat there, looking back up at the clouds with a big smile on his face. "Hey look, that cloud looks like a rose" he said to no one in particular.

Katrina looked to where Faciln pointed and she smiled. "Yes it does." She scanned the sky and spotted one that looked like.."Hey! That one looks like a House Elf." She giggled without meaning to and covered her mouth. She usually wasn't the type to show emotion in public.

Faciln grinned widely, the cloud did indeed look like a house elf... one with quite a large and ugly nose. "That House Elf should really do something about his nose, though" he laughed.

Katrina giggled even louder but this time didn't try to hide it. She looked around, trying to find more humorous clouds; Faciln seemed to have a good sense of humor and she needed to laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back