Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Renata <3
Wand
Knotted 13" Sturdy Pear Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
There were many things that Eugene loved about school, but he was growing to really enjoy being away from his phone, his computer, all of his old stuff. He missed recording his songs for sure, but he didn’t have to worry about texting or being up to date in the chat or anything like that. He’d grown up with it being a fundamental part of his day and now he was just not having to worry about it at all. It did leave more time for reading, practicing guitar and everything else. The school had a piano and he’d been able to practice that too. But the weather was bleak out and he couldn’t enjoy the outdoors. He had come to the great hall, keen to just head to the arts room but had spotted as he looked up at the ceiling the way the ceiling was enchanted. The room was fairly empty, a few people scattered about it was early afternoon lunch was over and far too early for lunch. He went to the hufflepuff table and just lay down on the benches, he couldn’t enjoy a stormy sky like that if he was outside, but here because of magic he could and boy did eugene think it was cool.

Nolan was a little bit bored. The young Irish lad wouldn't admit it, but he had missed his family and friends. However, he had tried to keep in touch with his family via owl, as well as a few of his friends that were wizards but had education elsewhere in the world. Nolan had decided on wanting to go outside towards the lakefront and play his guitar, but the weather hadn't wanted to be friendly with him today, so he had decided to make his way to the Great Hall instead, thinking that maybe hanging around the Great Hall could potentially cure his boredom. As he sat down onto his assigned house table, he looked around the table to see if there was anyone familiar, when he had noticed his roommate, maybe a friend? Nolan wasn't sure, had been laying down on one of the benches. "Ello Eugene, you comfortable there?" Nolan smiled gently as well as joked to the boy.

Eugene looked to the familiar voice, ”Kia Ora Cuz,” he greeted warmly, before nodding. ”Yeah, I’m just watching the magical sky, since it’s like gross out,” he said quickly, he sat up slowly not wanting to give himself head rush. He gave the other boy a warm smile as he finished sitting up. ”It’s fun to watch, but these benches aren’t the most comfortable but like, my mattress at my cousin’s flat used to be on the floor and it wasn’t very good, so this is easy,” he said. He liked his bed, but he hadn’t minded that either. It was just a bed. Eugene therefore wasn’t easily make uncomfortable like by a bench in the great hall. ”How’ve you been bro? Studying much?” Eugene hadn’t been studying a whole lot, just a little. He wasn’t sure if others were studying more than he was.

Nolan smiled a little and nodded as he heard his roommate speak. He then looked up at the sky. It had always amazed Nolan how magic worked. The way the sky was being seen on the Great Hall ceiling had amazed him, as he hadn't really seen much of anything like it. "Yeah, the bench doesn't look or feel comfortable to sit on," Nolan says with a small chuckle as Eugene explains about the bench. The seats weren't even comfortable to sit on during the time he would eat. "I've been okay. Nothing much really. Just been exploring the castle and playing on my guitar as much as I can." Nolan says with a small smile and shrug. The young Irish wanted to keep his interest in music as high as possible, even when there was schoolwork to be done. "Been trying to study as much as I can. Though, I'm not good at studying" Nolan says with a shrug and a chuckle. "How about you?"

Eugene smiled in agreement, but he hadn’t really minded that it had been a little uncomfortable, really it hadn’t bothered him at all. He nodded as Nolan said he was doing okay, and nodded to what he’d been doing. He was pretty much doing the same, playing his own guitar as much as he possibly could, keeping on playing it and just probably annoying anyone who wanted to use the arts classroom for anything by really only using it for him. He nodded too at the studying. He could manage okay at studying, he wasn’t as good at it as he was in his dedication with music, but he used the same principle with that with studying and it was certainly helpful. ”Studying is real hard,” he said sympathetically, ”I’ve been doing the same really, studying, playing guitar exploring. Didn’t realise how much time I wasted in muggle life,” he said, ”If i was bored I’d just like sit on my phone or whatever but here, always gotta find something to do. Like watching fake clouds,” he joked lightly. Though it wasn’t much of a joke than the reality of what he was doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back