watching a storm

Professor Elvera Le Fey

Seer, Mother of twins, Divination 3-4, inner eye

OOC First Name
Mia
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" with an Essence of Raven Feather core.
Elvera Waked into the hogwarts grounds she looked at the sky, although she could feel the storm there was few clouds above. she decided on a change of scenery so instead of walking forwards towards the lawn she walked around the side of the castle towards the unknown. she walked a far as she could until the land ran out and she was standing on the edge of a cliff that dropped down into the lake. she sat down and watched the clouds, they were starting to build up now. her legs were overhanging the side but she could tell that it wasn't going to fall beneath her. she whistles a shrill sharp whistle, and waited.

Hoshi was coming out of the Great Hall, her mood not the greatest in the world but it was only to be expected after the fight that she and Adira had to go thought. She had walked right on by when that stupid boy got it in his head that he could defend that snip of a girl Alyssa. She could afford that earring and that outfit ten times over but she wasn't going to tell her that. Instead she went out to one of her favoret spots. The cliffs.

Here she should cool off before she did anything really stupid. Hoshi sighed to herself. Things where getting difficult for her. No matter. She could deal with it. She had delt with things like this before. Hoshi noticed that someone else was here just then and but on a wide smile. "Hey La Fay." She said liking her last name better than her first. At last a friend.

Elvera turned around at the sound of someone calling her name, she saw hoshi walking towards her, and she didn't seem to be in the best of moods. "hi Hoshi" she called back. a fluttering of wings alerted her to the presence of morgan who came to land on her favorite place, her shoulder. "Come join" she called, as she turned back to the slate grey water she saw that the clouds were now starting to really build up.

Hoshi took a seat next to Elvera then smoothed out her bright red and white skirt. "The sky looks how I feel." She said with a bit of a sigh. "Things are not going well." She added looking down at the waters of the lake. She wondered if a fall from down here would kill her where she jump off. Probobly but there was a good chance that she could live. She abondoned the idea as soon as it came to her. She looked at the bird that had landed on Elvera's shoulder. "I have one too. Owls make the bast of pets." She said with a wide grin.

Elvera waited for Hoshi to sit down. When Hoshi started talking about owls she was a little confused, when she caught on she smiled, lifted her hand to her shoulder and listed morgan down, now the bird was still and not just a blur of feathers it was clear that she was a Raven. "so why aren't things going to well?" Elvera asked, whenever she saw Hoshi she has always seemed so carefree. in fact, Elvera wouldn't admit it to anyone but, she had always sort of envied Hoshi, and admired her in the same way. Elvera looked towards the sky and one of the first rain drops plummeted down to meat her and landed between her eyes. she made no attempt to move, she liked it in the rain, and there was always a hot shower waiting for her inside if she but she never did.

Hoshi waived it off. She had meant that she had a bird too but she perfered owls. No matter really. She rolled her eyes. "Slytherin bimbetts trying are trying to tell me how Adira and I should act. Like I care what they think." She said shaking her head. She looked up. "I wonder what it would be like to fly in this. Never really done it you know." She crossed her blue clad legs, making herself comfortable. She didn't really mind the rain. She didn't go out in if she could help it but she didn't mind it. And the ragged look she would get afterwards would only surve to piss people off more.

Elvera felt sorry for hoshi as she described the way the `slytherin bimbetts' had been treating her, but she decided that hoshi could probably look after herself. as the first role of thunder erupted hoshi said that she wanted to fly over the lake. the next bolt of lightening caused the cliffs to be lit in such a way that they looked jagged and dangerous, and elvera thought of her disastrous flying lessons last semester when she had fallen off the broom in almost all lessons and had to go to the hospital wing on more than one occasion. "I wouldn't like to as i am sure i will fall of and knowing my luck on brooms drown, well i suppose that it will be a softer landing than the quidich pitch" Elvera gave a nervous titter as another bolt of lightning lit u the heavens.

Hoshi looked at Elvera then shugged. "Flying is pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Mind you I been flying since I have been able to walk. Both me and Tohoru have. Father thought it best to teach us to do so. Your right though. Now that I see the lightning I think that we'd best stay on the ground lest we want to be cool on a stick." She said laughing a bit. She saw Elvera shiver and sighed. "Are you afraid of the storm?" She asked wondering why Elvera would be out here if she was.

Elvera shivered as a sidden cold wing hit her. she loves storms but she decided sitting outside in the middle of one probably wasnt the best idea. Elvera was suprised at how easy hosh said she found flying. She also wandered who Tohrou was but let it slip as she didn't want to seem too nosey.
when hoshi asked wether she was afraid off the storm she laughed as she had always loved storms "no, I'm just cold" she said "maybe i should watch from inside, north tower would be good, do you want to come?" Elvera tried to get up and felt her foot slide from underneath her and she fell towards the lake, racing the raindrops down.

Hoshi's reaction was faster than the lightning that had decided to crash the moment Elvera fell. She allowed herself to slip off catching up to Elvera then took her wand out from somewhere in her colorful dress. "Accio!" She yelled at a near by tree so it could lower it's branches. She caught Elvera's wrist and started to run while catching the branch with her other hand. A slight of hand put her wand back where it had come from. She started to run along the cliff face as if she where defieing gravity it's self but it was just a marshal arts trick. A moment later Hoshi was on the edge of the cliff with Elvera's arm she knew close behind. Hoshi was not overly strong but with the energy focused on what she was doing she was almost sure that Elvera came up with her.

((Sorry if there is godmodeing somewhere in there.))

As Elvera fell she felt amazed at the speed in which Hoshi responded, she saw her falling down after her, and felt Hoshi grip her arm and the next thing she knew she was back at the top and dangling over the edge gripping tight to the only thing that held her up. after a while which could be and eternity or only a couple of seconds she felt her hand slip. she wasn't sure wether it was the rain or cold sweat that seemed to be emanating from every pore in her body, suddenly she fell again. however this time she was semi prepared and she tried to grab onto anything to slow her down. she eventualy caught a root and looked around to see haw far she had fallen and how far she had left only to notice that she was only about a meter above a small ledge that ran across a little and became a little wider.

((sorry it is a little late, i have been busy, and please don't save me but you can try if you want, as i think i may find a cave here))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back