Watch Your Step.

Only able to smile back at her boyfriend, Estrella tentatively grasped Jaken's hand, hoping that he wouldn't pull away. She hated the awkwardness, and she wanted to banish it, even if for just a short time. The Ravenclaw girl snorted as Jaken responded to her comment. Sure, it sounded bad, but it was amusing all the same. She nodded back at him, saying, "Of course. Ravenclaw is a lot farther from here than Slytherin. Or so I've heard." Slytherin house was supposedly in the dungeons, though she had never really known its exact location.

Jaken only glanced down when Estrella grasped his hand. He smiled inwardly, and let it be. She was in control, for the most part, and it wasn't like he didn't enjoy it. He shrugged, "I have no idea where Ravenclaw is, so, I wouldn't know." He laughed softly, and started to head to the castle. "But yeah, I don't have a long way to go." He always wondered why the houses were separated from one and another, but he did not ponder on the thought long though. Things were certainly different here than they were in Durmstrang. Though that he liked this place a lot, if not more, than Durmstrang.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back