Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
Cassius Styx was not having the best of days, but hearing what both Terror and Horror did made him a little unnerved with how torturous that both of those twins could be. Considering who his father was, he should have that cruelty too, and creativity. But even so, he felt that he had to be provoked before he would do anything. He walked along the lakefront since he was doing one of his afternoon walks. It helped clear his mind of all the drama that he had dealt with for the past several months. How many people had provoked him? Too many to count. He could hardly believe how many people have pissed him off when people he got along with practically halved that, if not quartered. Perhaps he did not choose the right school in the end. Yet, his father was not willing for him to transfer to learn better education. Oh well. As he walked, he didn’t exactly notice a bug crawling on the ground, though once it met its end with his shoe, Cass thought he stepped on a piece of paper from how loud that crunch was. That was odd.

Outdoors was always the best place for Orion. It was surrounding hiom with nature and nature meant bugs. He brought his ant farm with him and was now curious what would happen if he introduced a non native ant to the farm. Would they kill it? He was searching on the ground to see if he could find any when he heard the distinct crunch of a bug from five feet away. That was a beetle of sorts. A hard one. He cringed and turned to see the boy who'd made a reputation of himself as a bully looking at the ground. Of course it would be that moron that stepped on the bug. Orion sighed. "You're going to have goop all over your shoes all the time if you don't watch where you step." He said in a tone of annoyance.

Cass figured out real quick that it was not a piece of parchment or paper, as someone's voice announced itself next to him. Something about goop and such, with a tone of annoyance. He brought his leg up to look at the remains of the juicy bug. He shook his head and put his leg back onto the ground. "As long as it isn't blood from people, what do I care?" Cass finally turned his attention to the boy that talked to him. And he had something with him that he did not recognize. "Figures I am lectured by a nerd over the life of bugs," Cass rolled his eyes as he folded his arms across his chest. He was having a good day and suddenly this nobody decided to come and interrupt him. He knew better than to let that bother him though. He had friends. Chances were, this guy had none.

Orion heard the guy speak and couldn't help but think his thought process was awfully stupid. Maybe he wasn't right in the head. After all, bugs deserved respect to, without them flowers wouldn't bloom and there wouldn't be as stable of natural life. "A nerd about bugs? There are worse things to be called, like ignorant." He said, implying that Cass was ignorant.

Cass raised an eyebrow at the mouth of his dorm mate. He knew better than to make enemies of all of them, but then again, sometimes, it was just too easy. "Sounds like you know from experience," Cass countered nonchalantly, but looked toward the castle. There were plenty of bugs to study, just none of which needed to be around him. "Maybe I shouldn't judge too much. People have their passions. Even the ones head over hills for the creepy crawlies." Cass wasn't sure if this boy loved bugs that much, but Cass himself was still studying over what Seraphiel loved, which was the Dungeons Dragons thing.

Orion rolled his eyes. "Experience with people who fit the bill I suppose." He said crossing his arms over his chest and eyeing the other slytherin. He smirked and chuckled just a little. "What's the matter Styx, fear of bugs?" He teased him, clearly bemused by his disdain for his hobby.

Cass raised an eyebrow as his dorm mate actually had the audacity to think that he was afraid of bugs. That was ridiculous. He was actually afraid of bats but he was not about to admit that since he had shown nothing yet. He gave a shrug of his shoulders, "Not afraid. I just don't see the point in it. Much like what anyone does with the Wild Patch and flowers. You can dislike things and not be afraid." Cass spoke as if it were a matter of fact. He had no qualms with killing bugs, especially if they became a nuisance for him. He'd never run away screaming. "I just think people can do things that would be better for their time, but like I said, to each their own." Cass glanced down at his shoe as he remembered that he stepped on one earlier. "The one I crunched, was it a friend of yours?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back