Closed Wanna play?

Penny shrugged at Anna's question, she didn't mind how many sets they played. Three was probably enough, "Two sets is fine with me, three if we need a decider!" She replied, Anna returned an excellent shot and Penny didn't have a chance of hitting it back. "Good shot, what's the score, 40-30? Does that mean you've won the point?"

"Exactly what I was thinking about," Anna smiled and then she got her new points again. "Thank you! And it looks like I won this set." She took ball and then got ready to serve again. "Ready for second set?"

Penny grumbled, she wasn't too happy about loosing the match but she was over it soon enough. She was competitive and the loss made her determined to win the next one. "Yeah let's switch sides though since that's what they do in professional games. I think its your serve." Penny was first to serve on the last game so it was Anna to start this one.

And Anna was more than happy that she won this set, because she was on her way to get chocolate frog! "Oh, professional tennis players Penny Wills and Annabeth Easterling!" she giggled and while changing sides asked: "Can you please give me your autograph?" Anna smiled at Penny, she was just joking, at the beginning pretending like she is professional and then acting like she was fan. "But it was good idea and yes, this is my serve!" she served and waited for Penny being more serious at this set.

Penny played along with the role of professional tennis player, flaunting her tennis racket as if it was a designer handbag on a catwalk as she swapped court sides, "We're competing in that British tennis championship, was it Wombleton?" She laughed, pretending to sign her autograph in the air, "There you go, that'll be a collector's item by the time we retire!' Penny regained her posture and hit back the ball to Anna. "C'mon let's get a rally that lasts longer than a couple of hits!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back