Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Curly, 9", Ivy wood, Unicorn tail-hair core, rigid
Anna was bored of going to school already, she loved spending her free Time with friends so she wasn't really in to doing school stuff, it was boring. So now she was in garden and she was playing her tennis ball, she was waiting for her friends Penny to come over. They werent in the best position to meet each other all the time because Anna was in Gryffindor but Penny was in Slytherin, that was too lokg way down, she didnt want to later go up on these stairs. So she met her friend in Garden when they didn't really need to get ready for something.

Penny had adjusted to the new schedule of mornings in the Great Hall, hours in class, and evenings doing homework. She'd not explored as much as the castle as she would have liked, but only because whenever she did have free time, she preferred to be outside. She slept and lived in the dungeons and felt like she needed fresh air the first moment that she could get. It was perfect then, when Anna agreed to meet her in the garden. Penny arrived and found her holding a tennis ball. "Hey Anna, do you have a couple of rackets to go with that ball?"

Anna was just thaving fun with her own self. "Penny!" She wheezed and hugged her Slytherin childhood friend. "Of course!" She pointed ar rackets dome steps away from them and then she took both and gave One to Penny. "What does it feels like to be Slytherin?" She asked while trying to get un good distance to finally pass ball. "Are you ready?" She asked and then passed ball to Penny.

Penny hugged Anna back and smiled, "Yeah it feels good to be a Slytherin. It's lucky I like the colour green" She laughed, "Whats it like in Gryffindor?" Penny didn't hesitate in picking up a racket to play against Anna. "I'm ready!" She confirmed, whacking the ball back to her. "Have they let you try out for the Quidditch team?"

Anna lightly smiled. "Yes, Green suits you." She giggled back. "There's too many red things but I Love that our common room is so high from ground." She passed ball back and while had little moment, she looked up to castle. "You know, I am first year, I wouldn't play anyway, better next year so I didn't even ask. What about you?"

Penny nodded, "I am jealous of the common room, we're in the dungeons and miss out on the good views. Is it true that you have a trampoline in your common room?" She asked, Penny had asked another Gryffindor the same question and they told her there wasn't a trampoline, but then she heard from others that there was. It left her confused. Anna could set it straight. "No I didn't try out, maybe next year but I haven't decided yet." Penny passed the ball back to Anna.

"I can't imagine how does it feel to live in dungeons. Yes, yes, We have trampoline." Anna even saw it, it was amazing. "Well, We will make it Next year!' she passed ball back and almost didn't hit. "How your house already lost points?" She heard about it but didn't know reason.

Penny laughed, a trampoline sounded great but she wasn't going to pin any hopes on Slytherin getting one. "Oh yeah, it happened at the feast when Vex was causing trouble." Penny shared her limited knowledge with Anna, "He annoyed our head of house or something and he's a bit scary looking, our head of house." Penny missed the ball and had to chase after it to pick it up. She served it back to Anna. "Are we keeping score of the game?"

"Woah, you are fast!" Anna laughed about Slytherins already losing points. School didn't even really start. "I guess every head of house are scary, they are so old! Can you imagine that some day we will ne that old too." Girl Made face like she was going to threw up, she didnt like even a little thought about getting older. "No, I thought you are keeping score." She looked at friend with wide eyes and scratched back of her head. "Should We keep score or just Play?"

@Penny Wills

OOCOut of Character:
I'm sorry! I had problems and lack of inspiration but now I'm ready to continue everything!

Penny laughed at Anna's facial expression, "Nope, but we won't be old for ages yet." She said, "What else is scary about your head of house?" Penny knew of all four houses, but she didn't know much about any apart from Slytherin. She thought that Professor Styx must be the scariest of all the teachers in the school.

"No, I haven't been keeping score either." Penny did have a competitive streak about her and wanted to keep a score to know if she had won or not. "Go on then, let's play a match. Winner owes the loser a chocolate frog. Deal?" She loved her harmless gambling too. Penny had the ball and bounced it a couple of times, preparing to serve but she wasn't going to go until Anna was ready. "What's the weird scoring Tennis has again?"

OOCOut of Character:
That's okay, glad you've got your muse back!

"That is so true but still it's kinda horrible." Anna nodded her head but still agreed. "She is adult! That's kinda the scariest thing in The world and also she is professor. She is just scary by herself." Anna would agree about professor Styx being the scariest teacher.

"Oh no, okay, let's start again!" she smiled, she was pretty sure that she will win, Anna always was sure about herself but still it wouldn't be first time that she lose to Penny. "Deal!" She surely smiled and looked at how Penny was getting to serve. "First is 15 points, second 30 and third is 40 points." Anna answered and got ready to play.

"The stakes are high!" Penny smiled, they were both going to try their best to win "You ready?" Penny had never had formal tennis training, but she wasn't that bad at hitting a ball with a racket. In her opinion there wasn't much more to it. She threw the ball up in the air and hit it to Anna.

Anna nodded her head and took stand to hit ball back when Penny will serve. "Huh, always!" She smiled a winning smile and raised her racket a little higher and then Penny passed and Anna hit ball back. She was better at kicking ball with legs but still she had so many relatives almost her year that it was quite impossible to Can not ar least a little bit Play any game. And anyway it wasn't Penny and Anna's first time to play this game. "Yes, that felt really good!" She smirked at ball, she likes her first hit Today.

Penny returned the ball and the pair got a rally going. Hogwarts didn't provide sports lessons past one term of flying lessons and Penny, who had hardly run since she got here, soon got tired. She missed the next hit and the ball rolled near the flowerbed. "You are so hard to beat!" She told Anna with a smile, retrieving the ball. "15-0, your serve!" She said, throwing the ball to Anna to serve.

Anna smiled widely, she still got Time to do some type of sports every day, even if it's just running to lessons she almost missed or throwing ball in the girl dorm or even just running around the dorm or in common room. "Haha! I know," Anna giggled and then catched the ball. "Alright, I know now I'm sure We will get 15-15!" She smiled and then served the ball.

Penny was having fun, who'd have thought that hitting a ball to one another could be fun! She watched Anna serve the ball then hit it back, "Have you ever heard of the game Swivenhodge?" Penny asked Anna, "It's sort of like Tennis but it's played on broomsticks." Penny had played a variation of it with her brother back home before, but they had used a normal ball instead of a pigs bladder because that's gross!

Anna frowned, what did Penny just say? "Have I heard of Swinden what?" She looked at Penny weirdly, that name of game sounded really weird. "Oh gosh.. Game sounds pretty fun, some sort of game between tennis and quidditch? That game needs another name, even if you'll say it several times, I'd never pronounce it right." And because of talking she missed one hit. "Oh, 15-15 as I said." she took ball in her hands and then throw it at Penny, this time Penny needed to serve.

Penny laughed loudly, "Swinden what! Swivenhodge!" She repeated, she was laughing so much that she wasn't paying attention to Anna missing the ball. "I have to admit, the name does leave something to be desired, but bare with me, I'll explain it." She replied, "You sit backwards on your broomstick, and bat a ball to your opponent across a hedge using the brush end of the broom." She explained, she decided to leave out the part where you are supposed to use an inflated pig's bladder as the ball because that was gross and her and her brother just used a regular ball. "I've played it with my brother at home a few times and we are both terrible at it but it's really fun!" Penny caught the tennis ball and served it back to Anna.

Penny's laughter was sticky, and when she started laughing, Anne laughed with her. "I'm not going to change my mind, the name is awful, who ever thought it up?" and then Penny began to explain how the game was played, and she raised her eyebrows in an even greater sense. “You're kidding? Backwards on broom? Hitting with the end of the broom? That sounds impossible!” she hit the ball back with her eyebrows still frown, she didn't understand the rules of the game friend was talking about.

Penny nodded, "Yep this is a real game and it's so silly." There weren't any particularly good broomstick games apart from Quidditch and the one she was describing came in second place in her mind, she waved off Anna's doubts. "We'll play it some time and you'll see it's just a laugh." She missed the ball so ran to fetch it. "30-15 - your serve!"

"It's sounds so hard but anyway some day we can put our brothers together in the same team and we will be in the same team and I'm sure we will win them!" Anna offered, team games were the best and she found Penny as a perfect team mate. "Yes!" she brightly smiled and then served again.

Penny nodded, "Deal, although my brother is too young for Hogwarts at the moment, maybe I could sub him for one of the boys in our year." She started thinking about which of the boys she would ask to play the strange game. She stopped thinking about it because she needed to focus on this current game otherwise she was going to lose her chocolate frog. She swung her racket as hard as she could, accompanied with a 'Har-Yah!' to return the ball to Anna as hard as she could.

"Well yes, I even forgot about that he is too young but still at least we will get new friends and somebody who will play with us so it will be perfect." she passed the ball back and then it seemed Penny gathered new forces to not lose. She knew she wasn't going to hit back, and so she simply bent down so she didn't get ball at her head at least, and the ball flew past her and Anna just went to get it. “Woah, 30-30! You got me up again!” she smiled and threw the ball. “You're serving!”

Penny's whack paid off, a little too forcefully she thought as Anna had to duck to not get a head injury. "Oops that one was a little too hard I think." They were neck and neck on the scores. She caught the ball, and served the ball but messed up the hit and had to use her second serve. She hit the ball to Anna this time.

Anna just laughed back. "That's alright, I'm alive!" She looked at how Penny failed and then served normally and Anna passed ball back without any problems. "Also how many sets will we play? Normally there is two or three, I think we can play two sets if you want. Probably we will need third set anyway if we will continue like this without getting leader!" she grabbed the racket harder and hit with it more confidently next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back