Wandering

Michael nodded in recognition of her reply as he thought it only polite.
"So... What have you guys got planned for today?" He said feeling neccessary to carry on the conversation.

"Not much really, probably sit out her a while longer, the usual" she said shrugging, "You?" she asked in return.

"Same I think just have a chat, oh remind me later to check what lesson I have I'm always forgetting" He said half amused half serious.

Amy laughed, "Yeah I will!" she said smiling at Michael.
"So guys how is everyone?" she asked glancing round at her friends.

((Late morning/early afternoon))

"Mmm it is a bit cold, but i like it, in a strange way" she said smiling, noticing how Lexi didn't make eye contact with them. Maybe it was the house rivalry kicking into action already Amy thoght suspiciously, not sure what to make of Lexi.
"Plans nope, especially as Professor Keller didn't give us any homework!" she said happily

"Oh sorry i havent brought my coat out with me" Michael said to the shivering Slytherin Girl called Lexi. Unprovoked he jumps up and runs in to the castle.
"Be right back guys" He shouts

[[Just waiting for the right moment to come back in]]

"Yup I dont mind really!" Amy said looking around at everyone else, smiling as she saw Michael hurry quickly away.

Michael ran back out onto the lawn trying to cover the heavy breathing and the effort he went through. He had a large black parker coat in his hand and he bent down to offer it to Lexi.

"Hey guys whatcha playing?" He asked as they appeared to be in some sort of circle.

"That was sweet of you Michael!" Andy smiled as he gave his coat to Lexi, "We are about to start a game of Truth or Dare! sit down we haven't actually asked anyone anything yet. Lexi is going to start!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back