Wandering

Amy Stone

Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
As per usual Amy had been wandering around the corridors and grounds when she decided to go and sit on the lawn. The weather was starting to get colder but it wasn't too cold today, just nice enough to go for a walk. After walking for a while Amy decided to sit herself down on the grass, just looking out at the rest of the grounds.

"Hey Amy!" Brian called out as he walked over towards her, "what's up?" he asked. He reliesed now that while he knew Andy and had seen them together, that he really didn't know Amy that much and thought now might be a good time to get to know her a bit better.

((What time?))

((Late morning/early afternoon?))

Amy turned as she heard someone calling out her name, seeing that it was Brian. She knew that Andy and Brian were really quite good friends but she really didn't know Brian at all.
"Hey Brian" she called back,
"Not much really, just sitting here, making the most of the weather while its still half decent!" she said in response to his question, "Want to join me" she said politely gesturing to the grass beside her.

"sure" Brian said zipping up his jacket, it was kinda chilly but with the afternoon sun out, it was comfortable. "trying to get a tan before winter?" Brian asked with a laugh as he sat down next to her staring over the lawn at everyone.

"I wish" she said laughing as Brian sat down next to her.
"So how are things going for you then?" she asked turning her gaze away from the few people out on the lawn to look at Brian

Andromeda had her coat and scarf on as she walked about the lawn. Today was most definitly a day for rumminating! She was pale and drawn today, lack of sleep from a guilty conscience she presumed. She kicked a few stones here and there, then looking on ahead noticed Brian and Amy.
She pushed her hands deep into her pockets as she made her way towards them.

"Hi you guys!" she smiled.

"Hey there guys!" Ivy said. She had been reading outside when she noticed Brian and Amy talking nearby, so she had decided to come over and have a chat.

Amy turned once again to see another familiar face walking towards them. Smiling she called out, "Hey Andy" she said, "Coming to join us?" she asked her friend. Not long after that another person came over "Hey Ivy" she said smiling at the girl she didn't know very well. Todays going to be a good day for getting to know peopleAmy thought to herself happily.

"I'm doing good, flying is getting better" Brian said as Andy approached them "what's up Andy, you don't look to good" Brian said with a smile, Brian saw Ivy a girl he didn't know to much about though he knew she had to be smart as she was a Ravenclaw like him and Zazuka. "What's up Ivy number 2" Brian said smiling at her.

Amy looked at Andy quizzically, "How comes?" she asked worriedly.

"Well, me and Black actually decided that she was to be Ivy 2, and I'm Ivy 1." She said with a grin. "Do you like flying, Brian?" she asked.

"Worst week of your life?" Amy felt like a bit of a parrot, repeating Andy but she was worried about her friend.

"but Alphabetically your number 2?" Brian replied "flying is s'ok" Brian said indifferently, then heard Andy's response "what did you do this time?" Brian asked with a smile.

lexi was walking in an irritable kind. she forgot to bring a more comfortable jacket and a scarf, all she have is a sweater and for the inside clothes is a tank top. lexi spoted some of her new friends and went straight to them. as she walks towards them she said in a cold blooded tone. "h..i, can...i...join."

"I don't know a Slytherin?" Brian said jokingly "I thought we were beneath the 'pureblooded'" he said trying no to laugh.

Amy turned to see another girl approach them. She didn't know who she was and hadn't seen her round school before. She couldn't help but smile at Brians remark but thought it would be best to be polite.
"Sure you can" Amy said politely, smiling

Ivy examined Andy with her eyes for a bit. She does look awful, she thought. Is she just sick, or is she depressed by something?

((I'll be off now, should be back in a couple o' hours. Ivy will just be listening to the conversation! :D ))

"Hi Lexi!" Andy smiled, "Lexi these are some of my friends, this is Amy she's another Gyffindor and really cool. This is Ivy - she's pretty neat, very smart and this is Brian! enough said really!" she laughed, she took her scarf off and held it out to Lexi.
"You look perished, it's only my Gryffindor scarf but you can borrow it!"

andy seriously hoped that this would deter any more of comments toward her.

[[bye Ivy]]

"Nice to meet you Lexi" Amy said smiling at the apparently cold girl.
"So how are you finding Slythering?" Amy asked politely, involving Lexi in their conversation. She didn't know any Slytherins and had heard about their reputation but kept an open mind.

((Byyyye Ivy :D))

"thanks andy for the scarf." lexi smiled but tried not to make an eye contact to the others. "nice to meet you all." about slytherin..." lexi took her time to answer on amy's question. "well, they're seems kind. but don't think that i'm like them." she explain briefly. "i'm more like my sister. kind but sometimes i would go fighting my sister."

Michael mooched out onto the lawn with the smallest rays of sun out but with a bitter wind he thought it best to stick to a t'shirt and shorts to try and catch a few rays.

He noticed quite a gathering of familiar faces on the lawn. Michael thought it only polite to go and introduce himself.
"Hey guys" Said Michael
"What going on here then?" He asked thinking it could just be coincidence

"Hey Michael" Amy smiled at the boy who had just appraoched them
"Not much really, I was just sitting here when all this lot joined me" she said smiling gesturing to everyone else sitting with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back