Wandering

"thats what i'm thinking what your going to say." lexi smiled in devilish smiled. "kissed andy on her forehead."

"No problem" Michael said cheerfully as he waited for his dare whether they were going to discuss it or just come right out with it he was non the wiser at this moment in time.

Andromeda smiled at Amy, she liked that all the houses could get on. She had made friends with a few of the Slytherins, as well as people from the other houses.
She listened as Michael asked for a dare. 'typical Gryffindor' she smiled.

"What!" Andy was dumbstruck, she turned and looked at the others. Her face had been white before now it must look ghastly. She felt every inch of her drain away.
Not today, of all days! she thought.

"Your lucky Blane isnt around!" Amy said quietly. She turned to look at Andy and gave her a 'What-have-I-missed' kinda look.

Michael thinking he seen a sign of recognition leaned in to kiss her forehead going 90% of the way and lallowing Andy to do the other 10% incase she didn't want to.

"amy, andy here is going to be kiss in the forehead by none other than micheal." she said while picking some grass on the ground.

Im not suprised Amy thought to herself as Andy said she didn't want to play.
"Want to go up to the common room Andy?" Amy looked pointedly at her, hoping her eyes told Andy she really should say yes at this precise moment in time. She was very suprised at what had happened and thought Andy wasn't her usual self as it was.

Michael feeling a little awkward about upsetting his friend Andy thought he'd change the conversation
"Truth" He declared thinking it would make things much easier

Andy held her hand out to Lexi.
"Can I have my scarf back please Lexi, I'm going inside!" she nodded at Amy, quickly wiping her face.
"It's ok Michael it's not you", she waited for Lexi to give her her scarf.

Amy got up quickly and while waiting for Andy said her goodbyes
"Bye Brian and Ivy, sorry haven't really spoken to you much, we'll catch up some other time maybe?" she said smiling
"Probably see you in the common room Michael" she said turning to him.
"Bye Lexi" she said to her while she handed Andy her scarf.

"Yeah see ya round Amy" Michael said puzzled by what had lead them to aburptly leave maybe the conversation was a little crude for their liking?

Andy hadn't meant to be rude getting up and walking away so suddenly.
But she couldn't sit there pretending everything was ok.

"Bye Ivy, Michael, Lexi!" she smiled, "I'll catch you later Brian. Tell Z I'll see her later too, ok!"
She thanked Lexi for her scarf and put a gentle hand on Lexi's arm.
"You didn't do anything wrong. I... I can't talk about it now. I have to go!"
with that Andromeda walked away.

"Bye guys" Amy called out as she followed Andy back to the castle, up to the common room.

Michael confused with trying to figure out what was going on was daydreaming about Hippogriffs and how they can fly so well.

[[Going for an hour i'll be back]]

"bye." lexi said as the four of them remained in there. after the two have left lexi went to say goodbye to her new friends. "bye, i'll catch you all later...perhaps." lexi started to walk out of the lawn and into the castle.

Brian quietly walked away hoping not to have to say anything to anyone else as he was sure this had been a really akward moment for eveybody except Lexi.

Ivy was mostly lost in thought throughout the conversation, but she focused again when she saw that the guy who just joined them was trying to kiss Andy, but she seemed shocked. As she saw most of the others get up, she too decided to pack her books and head for the common room. She wasn't sure what exactly had just happened, but she felt awkward as she stood up and left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back