Wandering

Emma rolled her eyes playfully. "Well I bet he is tired of giving them to you" She said "I mean I would be if I was a professor" Emma teased though in a way she was glad that she made it out of there without a detention. Somehow it made her think that she had a possible change of becoming prefect.

Though the last comment hit Emma a bit "That's funny though I doubt he is even close to a death eater" Emma said thinking that the school wouldn't possible hired any death eaters.

" Oi, im sure the Professors dont mind me having detentions." Kyle said then burst out laughing because he knew that was 100% false. " Neither do i but it annoys him so yeah thats his name to me." Kyle said sticking out his tounge.

"Oh yes Professors love to take time out of their day to give people like you detentions" Emma said smiling wondering what a detention was really like but not wanting to find out first hand or at least not yet. Though when Kyle said that he called professor Fletcher that just to annoy him a smile smile imprinted itself a bit stronger on Emma's face. "Well you do know which nerve to plunk don't you" Emma teased.

She placed a piece of hair behind her ear as she sat still swinging her legs. The fact that she was in a tree faded from her mind. It was more that she was with Kyle again that stuck. "I just know now that if I ever want to get in trouble I should come to you for help" Emma said.

" Of couse they like giving me detentions im their best pupil for that." Kyle said grinning. "Its not my fault i get detentions, its the Professors they are always so cheeky and they always glare at me as if i did something wrong." He added.

" Yep course you will but i may warn you, i will proberly be in detention next time you try to find me." He joked. " I have made a check list of what we have done today so we have. Talked about Professors,Climbed a tree and talked about detention." Kyle said and counted the things off on his fingers . " So, what do you want to do next?" He asked with a grin.

Again Emma rolled her eyes at Kyle. She still didn't get how she liked him so. Sure he was funny, nice, and rather cute. Sure he stuck up for her when they were about to get in trouble as well as well of coarse Emma was falling for him. She wondered if it was obvious. "Oh no it's not your fault at all" Emma teased as she stuck out her tongue laughing a bit. "I mean gosh you should be able to get away with everything how dare they punish you for doing wrong" Emma said in obvious sarcasism.

Though Emma smiled as Kyle checked off the things he had done today "Don't forget that we entered the forbidden forest" Emma said making a strong point on forbidden though she was still smiling. When Kyle asked what she wanted to do next she laughed "I don't know I think you are too bad of an example for me maybe we shouldn't go out" Emma said in tease though the words 'go out' instead of what she meant to say 'hang out' slipped out of her mouth "I mean we shouldn't hang out" Emma said her voice still in a joking tone though she was blushing a bit on her word mix up.

" See even you agree that the Professors are unfair." Kyle said with a smirk.

" Right i have added that to the list." He joked grinning. " Are you too warm or something, you have gone slightly red." Kyle joked, he knew why she was red and smiled. When Emma said go out instead of hang out he smiled at the thought of going out with Emma. Kyle was starting to think that Emma did like him . He took a deep breath then said." Yeah mabey we should go out and hang out."

"Agree with you fully" Emma said rolling her eyes a bit though she was still slightly embarrased as to what she had just said. Though she hoped that maybe Kyle didn't catch it. As if the other part of her wanted him to catch it just to see if he felt the same way. Though secretly Emma would be totally crushed if he didn't though she couldn't force him to like her. Why would he anyway? Emma was just a normal girl after all and in hufflepuff nonetheless.

Though when Kyle made the small joke asking if she was hot for she was red Emma put her hair down a bit to cover her face hoping to cover the blushing that she was continueing god I am such a dork Emma thought hoping to change the subject but the next comment surprised Emma.

She tucked the piece of hair behind her ear "You're teasing right?" Emma said hoping that he wasn't or just being nice about the whole thing since her words got twisted. Maybe it was a pity thing. "I mean I would understand if you didn't want to me I mean I am just well I mean" Emma said starting to babble a bit before she just shut up for a moment trying to get her thoughts in order.

" No im not." Kyle answered truthfully. " I have liked you for a long time and when im around you i feel different, as if nothing else matters." He said with a smile, it was true, Kyle loved spending time with Emma and had never felt this way about anyone before, not even Laura." And i guess thats what i like about you, you are just yourself and dont try to change the way you are for anyone." He added." I know your a second year and everything but i dont really think anything like that matters."

Emma was glad that her skin was back to it's normal pale but not sickly pale self. She smiled as Kyle spoke. She couldn't imagine that he liked her. It was just her after all. She didn't find herself anything special but maybe she was afterall if Kyle thought so. "Really?" Emma said smiling as she pushed another piece of hair behind her ear.

"I like you too" Emma said never thinking that she would ever say anything like that before in her life time well or at least until she was a teenager. "And years don't really matter" Emma concurred. "It's only a year afterall" She added glad that Kyle liked her too. She liked him and how he made her feel. How he liked that she was herself and how she was a bit of a klutz. She liked that he was sweet and nice and would stand up for her and teach her how to iceskate with patience. Ok it was offical Emma had fallen for him and thankfully Kyle felt the same way.

Though a thought couldn't help but pop into Emma's mind "Is this going to cause problems with Laura?" Emma asked.

" Great." Kyle said smiling even more. He thought because of the years Emma wouldnt want to go out with him but was glad that she did.When Emma asked if this would cause problems with Laura he looked at her and said. " Im not sure but if it does im not bothered and im sure that it wont." Kyle smiled again, he couldnt help it.

Emma was full of happiness quite more than she had ever expected. This was it. This was what she was wondering for the longest time what she was fearing of ruining. Though as the great muggle had always said that All love that has not friendship for its base, is like a mansion built upon sand. Emma smiled at that.

"Well if it doesn't bother you than I guess it doesn't bother me at all" Emma said grinning in a better mood than she had been in awhile. She continued to swing her legs as she was in a rather joyous mood. "This is quite wonderful" Emma said grinning.

" It doesnt bother me." Kyle answered truthfully. " So, do you want to go and get something to eat later?" He asked with a smile.

Emma smiled as she continued to swing her legs. "Something to eat sounds great. I am so starved" Emma said laughing a bit. In reality she was mostly all the time starved but hey what could she do. Eating wasn't a crime after all or at least not to Emma now in the present moment.

"Do you want to go to the Brightstone villiage and get a bit to eat there?" Emma asked smiling still to herself.

" Sure, where abouts would you like to go?" Kyle asked with a smile. He wasnt bothered were she wanted to go.

"The Three Broomsticks is always nice" Emma said that being the only place she had been in awhile. That was actually quite a long time a go as well. Back in her first year she went there with Ana-Cole and they both had some waters while Caina sat at their table and ate in her opinion like a pig. Though now it all seemed normal what and how Caina acted well apart from being a total Slytherin and all that.

"is that ok with you?" Emma asked hoping she hadn't chosen the worst spot for Kyle.

"Thats great." Kyle said and said. " Lets go." He climbed down the tree waiting for Emma to come as well.

(( You can start a thread if you want ))

Emma smiled almost a smile of relief "Great" Emma said as she watched Kyle climb down the tree as she too tried to climb down. Carefully she made sure her footing was good and finally she was glad to be on the ground. "And To Brightstone we go" Emma said grinning as she walked with Kyle.

((Posted Called 'What Else But A Drink' In the Three Broomsticks))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back