Wandering

Caysi smiled and said " Up for an adventure?". she said

Seeing Caysi was taking care of Kiera, Greg nodded toward the Gryffindor and stepped in the shadows. Soon enough, the quickly disappearing sound of his light foot steps were the only indocation he had been around barely a minute earlier.

Caysi followed Kiera and said " Hold on for me girl". she said looking at her smiling.

Greg turned around to face Kiera a slight smile playing on his lips.
"This is the way to the Slytherin Common room, I am not sure you want to go exploring in this direction." he teased lightly.
His mile grew a little bit wider before he added "As for where I am going, well I am not one for groups, I prefer trios or even duos when moving around; less distraction, less noise, less discussions and side-triking. Go with Caysi and Zoe-Hope, explore the dungeons; do not worry, we will see each other later."
Greg bended a bit and gave her a light kiss on the check before stepping in another patch of shadows, careful not to make any noise with his shoes this time.

Kiera stood frozen in that spot. She was completely surprised with his affections towards her...Espcially that kiss! She didnt quite dislike or mind it thought.... She turned and walked back toward Zoe and Caysi with a bright smile on her face. "Hey guys Ready to explore?" she asked the two girls.

Caysi gave Kiera a sly smile and whisperd " Naughty Naughty Peachy". she said that no one would be able to hear it.

Caysi winked at her and said " Ok so where shall we go first?".

((( oh were having a meeting in the student club area for the fashion stuff...in the living room :p)))

Caysi smiled and said " Ok let's go down there!". she said pointing at a tunnel.

Caysi walked down and said " It sure is dark in here". " Lumos!". she said with her wand and a bright light was at the end of her wand.

Zoe just followed them, hoping they wouldn't get into trouble, 'lumos' she whispered, then followed the other girls.

Kiera walked up to the door cautiously. She pressed a finger up to it. Some strange letters began to glow. It must have been a forgein language because Kiera had no clue what it meant. She quickly withdrew her touch. "What is this?" she murmered.

Caysi looked at it, her fingers touching it and she said " It's a password, that we have to say to get in". she said feeling the groove of the letters.

Caysi nodded and said " Look at the letters.....E R S C T E....what?". she said looking at it again..maybe they had to switch letters around. " SECERET!". she belowed. The door swung open and she went down the stairs.

Caysi looked down the steps and said " Look!". she said pointing to a bed and then she said " Who lives down here?". she said worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back