Wandering

Zoe just listened to what the two girls said, and wasn't sure to how they got to the Death Eaters topic.

Caysi frowned and said " Hmmm". as she looked at the paintings again.

Caysi was puzzeled and said " I asked about your dad Peachy". she said clueless.

Caysi looked at her and said " I mean they as the patients being death eaters.". she said confused again.

Caysi looked at her and said " I meant that your father's patients could be death eaters.".

Zoe was also confused about some stuff, "How exactly did we get to talking about Death Eaters?" Zoe asked with a puzzled look on her face, and then walked around the room they were in a little.

Caysi looked at them and then realized..." Ohmygosh...guys..my mom has been looking for us...even though she ran away.". she said stunned.

((( Zoe PM'd me saying she didint want to be in this....if im correct on that :p )))

((( No she's still there :D )))

" What if they were friends?". she said puzzeled.

Caysi smiled and went up to the pictures and said " Yes it does...they must be looking for us Kiera....my mother lied about dying...maybe your mother did too....maybe there after us ". she said hoping that it would make some sense.

Caysi looked at her and said " Cause we know their secert.". she said quietly.

Caysi looked at her and said " That they ran away together to be death eaters...."

"That their Death Eaters?" Zoe said trying to follow along with what they were saying.

Caysi smiled and said " My mother hated to be a loner....and she was probably friends with your mother so they decided to run away to be death eaters." she said out of breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back