Wandering

Caysi looked at the bed and said " Beats me!". she said looking at the cobwebs and spiders.

"It looks old...." she said frowning. She noticed a picture laying on the ground. Kiera carefully picked it up. She was taken aback. "Sham...Zoe....this ..girl...she looks exactly like my mom..." Kiera said softly.

Caysi looked at the bed and saw that there was an imprint of someone there. " Ohmy". she said looking at the bed and said" Kiera do you know if your mom and my mom were friends?". she said not knowing if Kiera knew that her mom lied about being a death eater.

Zoe followed the two other girls around, and felt a little akward when they began to talk about their mothers. She knew her mother was alive, and well, but she didn't really like to talk about her family very much. "Do you really think this is your mother, Kiera?" Zoe asked her.

Caysi looked at Zoe and Peachy and said " Well were going to have to figure that out." she said giving a weak smile.

Caysi smiled and said " There is one source....". she said hoping that they knew that it was her father.

"That is a good idea, I'll look over here, " Zoe said, as she walked towards one corner of the room, then tripped over something on the ground. She picked herself up, and noticed it was a handle for a trap door. "You guys, come here! Look what I've found!" She said excitedly.

Caysi went over there and said " Hmm..". she said stairs and went down them and said " Guys come on!". as she motioned for them to come down.

Zoe too followed, and noticed that they entered an extremely creepy, and dark hallway, it was similar to that of the normal dungeon, but had a different feeling to it. "Its so dark down here, good thing we have our wands!" She said to Kiera and Caysi.

Kiera shuttered. "Yeah it sure is..." she whispered to Zoe. She felt strange. She was unsure if it was a good or bad feeling. She knew something was going to happen though. Abruptly she stopped. There was a giant painting on the wall. It was her as a young child. "This...is..me." she said confused.

Caysi looked and saw them far away and said " Guys!". as she looked down another hall and said " Look....". as she pointed to many painting's of herself Kiera .

Zoe just followed them with such a surprised look on her face from all of the photos of the girls.
"What the...?" was all she could manage to say.

Caysi looked more carefully and said " Well there up to date with what we look like". she said furiously.

Caysi turned to Kiera and said " Kiera...does your dad have secretive meetings with other people at times". she said looking at their pictures and she went up to hers and touched the golden frame. She went back to see Kiera's reply.

"You guys this is kinda freaking me out!" Zoe said to Caysi and Kiera, "Should we keep moving, or go back?"

Kiera turned to Caysi. "No not really. Hes a muggle psychiatrist. So I mean hes alone with his patients. Why?" she asked. The she glanced from Zoe to the pictures. "I dunno I really want to know why these pictures are here. I think to do that we have to keep going." she said with a slight smile.

Caysi thought out loud and said " Kiera....do you think that they are death eaters?". she said vaugley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back