Open Wanderer

Lily smiled and also looked up at the sky. "Me too. Actually yeah... I already know one spell. " Lily said in a excited tone. " And you? do you know any spells?" Lily asked politely

"That's cool! Which one do you know? Sofia asked excited. "I don't know any spells yet, but I'm really excited to learn some!"

"The Lumos spell. Unfortunately I can't show you now because it needs to be dark. The spell makes a light at the end of your wand. " Lily said in a excited tone

Sofia gave Lily a nickname I was also thinking to give lily a nickname but I couldn’t think of one. dililah says ”lil is a great nick name Sofia“ dililah smiled at Sofia and then looked over to lily, lily seemed very happy that she got a nickname.

dililah looked at Sofia and says “me too i really want to learn as much of hogwarts or magic related as possible”

dililah thought to herself are these girls your friends or are they just pretending to be, dililah was overthinking all the answers to that question in her head.

dililah reacted to lily when she sad that she knows the spel lumos, dililah wanted to learn that spell so much. ”I only know the spell nox, it’s a spell that is the opposite of lumos, I learned it from a kid when I was shopping in the village for my school supplie, I would love to learn it to you guys?” Dililah looks at lily with A smile and says ”but then you have to explain the lumos spell to me“ dililah smiles at the both of them.

"That would be great! Sofia said smiling to Dililah. "But now I feel kind of bad that I don't have anything to teach you in return..." she confessed.

Lily smiled at the girls. She would love to teach them the spell too because someone tought her the spell and it would be wrong not to do the same. " Well guys maybe if we could go somewhere dark, maybe the dungeons! Then I could show the Lumos spell and Dililah te Knox spell." Lily said in a excited tone. She stood up and smiled

"Great idea Lil!" Sofia stood up and smiled "Let's go!" she said excited.

dililah was happy that sofia and lily thought this was a good idea. Dililah stood up with lily and Sofi and said “ yeah I know some great dark room in the dungeons it lies close by the Slytherin house”

Lily smiled as the girls stood up after her. " Great,let's go." Lily said with a smile. And she started walking toward the castle.

Dililah felt happy because she just met two amazing girls who are very nice and kind to her, it gave her a succeed feeling.

“ just wanna say it out in the open, I don’t know the way around the castle.” dililah smiled at the girls, and hoping that they know a way.

Lily smiled at Dililah "Sorta... " Lily said with a smile.

Dililah laughed in her self and walked to the castle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back