Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 12 inch sturdy Alder wand with Phoenix Tail Feather core
Lily was fond of exploring the castle so she set out to the Hogwarts garden and then to the W8ld patch. As she arrived she looked around and spoofed a open spot on the grass. Lily walked over and sat down. She picked a flower and put it behind her ear. She was enjoying the nature and all the bird noises and all. She wondered what her mom was doing. She hoped for some company actually. As she was sitting a butterfly came and sat on her hand. She looked at it and smiled, it amazed her how a simple worm could grow into something so wonderful that is so pretty and can fly.

Dililah was just finishing unpacking her bagage in her dorm. When someone knocked on the door, its her prefect introducing herself to dililah. ”hello there you are one of the Salvatore family right, you are not canna be a problem for Slytherin righ?”. Dililah ignored her question and just walked out of the dorm to the gardens, when she say a girl with blond hair and a little flower in her hair. Dililah got curious and decided to go over there and maybe make new friends, she looked like she wanted compan.

Sofia loved nature. At home she used to spend a lot of time outside and she knew that now, that she was in Hogwarts, it wouldn't be different.
When she stepped outside and looked at her surroundings she immediately smiled. The Hogwarts garden was huge!
She wanted to explore a bit more so...what could be better than the Wild Path?
Everything was even more beautiful there, so she decided to close her eyes, enjoying the fresh air.
When she finally opened them, she saw someone sitting in the middle of the grass. It was a girl that appeared to be about her age and seemed to be enjoying the nature as much as she.
Sofia slowly approached her.
"Hi, can I sit here?" She asked with a friendly smile.

Sofia loved nature. At home she used to spend a lot of time outside and she knew that now, that she was in Hogwarts, it wouldn't be different.
When she stepped outside and looked at her surroundings she immediately smiled. The Hogwarts garden was huge!
She wanted to explore a bit more so...what could be better than the Wild Path?
Everything was even more beautiful there, so she decided to close her eyes, enjoying the fresh air.
When she finally opened them, she saw someone sitting in the middle of the grass. It was a girl that appeared to be about her age and seemed to be enjoying the nature as much as she.
Sofia slowly approached her.
"Hi, can I sit here?" She asked with a friendly smile.
Lily's silence was broken by a girl her age. She was asking to sit with her. Lily looked up at the girl and smiled " Yeah of course " Lily replied and tapped on the grass spot where the girl could sit . She looked really friendly. Probably a Huffelpuff... Lily thought to herself

Dililah was just finishing unpacking her bagage in her dorm. When someone knocked on the door, its her prefect introducing herself to dililah. ”hello there you are one of the Salvatore family right, you are not canna be a problem for Slytherin righ?”. Dililah ignored her question and just walked out of the dorm to the gardens, when she say a girl with blond hair and a little flower in her hair. Dililah got curious and decided to go over there and maybe make new friends, she looked like she wanted compan.
And just as the first girl sat down LilyLead a fimiliar girl. One she saw at the sorting ceremony earlier. Lilly smiled and waved to signal the girl to come and take a seat

When i come closer I remember her face I say her at the ceremony early, she seemed very smart at first glance. When I approached her, she starting waving at me and giving me a sign to sit next to her. Dililah thought by her self maybe she is nice maybe she is not, but I have to look and introduce myself to find the answer.

As both girls sat next to Lily she said " Heyy.. So I'm Lily... And I'm a ravenclaw."
Lily smiled at the girls waiting for them to introduce themselves.

"Thank you!" Sofia said sitting next to her.
As she looked up, she saw the blonde girl waving at another girl that was coming in their direction.
She wanted to make new friends so the more the better!
"I'm Sofia and I'm a Hufflepuff!" she said smiling.

Lily smiled as Sofia introduced herself as a Huffelpuff" I thought so... I can tell by your friendliness... It's really nice to meet you Sofia. " Lily replied with a big smile

Sofia giggled. "It's really nice to meet you too Lily!" she replied.

" Thanks Sofia... Do you have a nickname or something? Like Soaf ?" Lily asked and giggled a little too. Syria's giggle was passed on to Lily

When dililah walked to the girl with the flower she saw another girl already sitting with her she looked very friendly, dililah walked in direction of the girls and feeling happy that she maybe would make friends. She sat down next to the girl with the flower, and dililah said “hey my name is Dililah and I am from Slytherin nice meeting you“ dililah felt happy at this moment because maybe she can have finally a fresh start at hogwarts and her live.

"I don't suppose I do..." She looked up and smiled "But if I'm being honest, I didn't had a lot of friends back home so I actually never thought about having a nickname."
She sighed remembering home. Her little village wasn't the best place in the world but she was already missing her father.
Sofia smiled to Dililah. "Hi Dililah! Nice to meet you!"

Lily smiled as Dililah introduced herself. " Nice meeting you Dililah. I'm Lily and I'm a ravenclaw. " Lily looked at Sofia and smiled again as she told Lily about having a nickname."Well then... Today I will give you your very first nickname Soaf .." Lily said and then giggled

"Soaf actually sounds pretty cute." She said giggling too. "What about you girls? Do you have any nickname? Sofia asked curious.

Lily was so happy that Soafia liked the nickname. I guess it means that we are friends now... Lily thought to herself before repling " Nope... Same as you at my old school I had no true friends..." Lily shrugged and smiled a bit

Dililah was full of nerves with maybe they don’t like me or something......
but then the other girl says ”Hi Dililah! Nice to meet you!" and all the nerves go away and dililah says “nice meeting you, what is you name?” Dililah looked at the lily and said “ you are really a Ravenclaw I knew it when I saw you at the ceremony“ dililah smiled at the girls, she was really enjoying herself in the garden.

dililah laughs and says ”people often call me lily, but on of us is already named lily so that woundn’t be a smart nickname“ dililah was smiling and is really thinking that she maybe made friends in a very long time...

"Yeah...Im Lily" Lily said repeating herself.
"Do you have a nickname Dililah? "Lily asked with a smile

dililah laughs and says ”people often call me lily, but on of us is already named lily so that woundn’t be a smart nickname“ dililah was smiling and is really thinking that she maybe made friends in a very long time...
"Well maybe your nickname could be Lilah...?" Lily said and smiled

"My name is Sofia and I'm a Hufflepuff!" she said smiling to Dililah.
Then she looked at Lily "I totally get it!" She reassured her.
"I grew up surrounded by muggles and well... I never felt like I belonged there. Being here...It's just amazing, completely different!"

"I totally agree..It's like heaven here compared to niggle school..." Lily agreed with Soaf.
Lily wondered if Soaf or Dililahwould give her a nickname too.

"I must warn you that I'm not really good at this but... what do you think about Lil or maybe just Li?" She asked Lily.

Lily smiled. She finally got a nickname. "I love Lil.It rolls over my tongue." Lily giggled

Sofia giggled too. "Lil it is!"
The weather was absolutely amazing, she couldn't see a single cloud on the sky. Sofia looked up and smiled.
"You know... I'm really excited for classes to begin! Do you already know anything about magic?" She asked her new friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back