Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Sturdy Yew Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
(Open after Rowan posts)

Noah was outside, it wasn't particularly sunny and there was a little breeze blowing but that was Noah's favourite weather. The year didn't have a particularly nice start considering he didn't join the quidditch team but that only made him motivated to train other things. He had decided to go for a run and now he was back to the school. He found a bench on his way that he climbed and decided to do a backflip, he had done gymnastics a two years ago that's why he knew how to do backflips, it was a cool way to impress people. He kept going ahead and found a wall, probably two times his size that lead to an outside corridor of the school. He could use the stairs...or he could try to climb the wall. He took a few steps back and ran toward the wall climbing it up and reaching the floor of the corridor. He sat there looking at the garden for a bit, half impressed that he managed to do that, maybe he would try it again was his breath becomes more steady again.

Jenna had made a habit of avoiding the Slytherin commons as much as she could, and when the weather was nice the outdoors made a good way to do that, though unfortunately the tail end of winter wasn't the best for that. There wasn't nearly enough sun today to tan but Jenna had to take what she could get so she had taken to the courtyard, hoping to avoid the Quidditch pitch at all costs and still get any sun there was to be gotten. She had just settled down with a magazine to read while she enjoyed the "sunshine" when she spotted a boy across the courtyard doing... all kinds of flips and things. She had never had any interest in sports for herself, but Jenna couldn't deny it looked pretty cool when boys did things like that. Closing the magazine, she decided to take a chance on something more interesting for her outing today, approaching the boy with her sweetest smile. "That was super cool." She commented, looking up to the boy's perch above her. "Do you like, do that kind of thing a lot?" Jenna asked sweetly, flicking a couple of bouncy curls back over her shoulder.

Noah was caught a little off guard by someone's voice, he looked down to see Jenna Irons. He knew her from some classes and it was kinda impossible to not notice her. He had never really talked to her, that was something about her that he found alluring but also terrifying. He jumped back down so he could talk to her more properly "Kinda..." he said almost with an indifferent tone "I don't do these things specifically but I'm often outside. I'm the sporty one out of all my siblings" and then in a whisper he added "I'm also the most good looking, even thought they don't want to admit that", he chuckled after. "I'm Noah by the way and you are?" he asked her knowing the answer but trying not to seem a stalker or anything, not that he was one.

Jenna listened as the boy talked about his sports, giggling softly at his comment about being the most good looking. "Well, I can believe that." She giggled, brushing a lock of her hair back lightly. It was hard to be interested in sports stuff, but she was definitely interested in a cute boy talking to her. "Noah, that's such a cute name!" She said cheerfully. "I'm Jenna, I think we've got classes together and stuff." She smiled, head tilting to the side slightly. "Weird we've never talked before, I usually try to get to know all the best people early on." She added, smile broadening slightly. "I must have missed you..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back