Walking Randomly.

A

Anonymous

She was just randomly walking. She wanted aplace that she could call her own. She wanted a place where no one would bother her. I need a place to be alone. I need a place to be reaaaaaally alone. I need a really lonely place. She felt something hit her back. She fell to the floor, her copy of Hogwarts, A History also hitting the floor. She felt like the whole world was doing it's own thing. She then noticed the door led somewhere else. She walked into the room, which held a little black couch, a fireplace, and a little coffetable. She felt comfortable being alone. She really did. She sat on the couch, and started reading her book. She knew three people. Kailey, Trista, and Pez. Just three. She was very tired and was just ready to be alone. She had talked to a very rude guy this morning that had made her cry. :(( She was really not going to let that happen again.

Piakura made her way down the corridor tentatively. Angie had said that if she walked past the bare stretch of wall three times, focusing on what she needed, a door would appear, providing a room that accommodated those needs. She paused, and looked at the blank wall doubtfully. "Nothing to lose" she muttered under her breath. "Here goes nothing..."
Eyes screwed shut, she walked past the wall once.
"I need a place to study" she thought. She turned sharply and walked past the wall for the second time. "I need a place to study." She walked past a third time. "I need a place to study." Slowly she opened her eyes. And gasped.
A polished brown door had appeared. She regarded the door warily, gripped the silver handle, and turned.
The door swung open, revealing a spacious room, with shelves that stretched from floor to ceiling, filled from top to bottom with books. Couches sat in one corner, and bean bags in another. In the center of the room was a desk. Pens and papers sat atop the flat surface, and a straight high backed chair sat in front of it. She hesitated for several moments in the doorway, her eyes drinking it all in. Then, with a delighted squeal she ran into the room, towards the shelves of books. Slowly she wandered down rows upon rows of books. When she had made her choice, she slid it from the shelf, sank down into a bean bag, and began to read contentedly.

(((Since this is the room of requirement and what Lilian was looking for was 'a place to be alone' I am pretty sure that the room would not let anyone else in.)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back