Walking Around

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No... they haven't contacted me in the last week but they have contacted me around this time. And yes I am still with them... from what I see. No one told me I'm not yet so..."

"I see," Estrella said, her voice a little colder. Why was she asking these kinds of questions? Did she have some inward hope that Bella was actually good?

"Probing your life?" Estrella scoffed, slightly offended. "I asked a dumb question. Just ignore it."

"Its hard for me to beleive with our history that you were just asking stupid questions." she stated sourly.

Rolling her eyes, Estrella started to walk off, muttering, "Shove off." She wondered if Bella was going to react to it.

Bellatrix stood there shocked for a moment and then ran after her. Cutting her off. "Where are you going?!" she asked frantically.

"I dunno," Estrella replied, shrugging her shoulders. "It doesn't seem that you wanted me to stay."

"Are you serious, or is this another game?" Estrella inquired, her voice not all too warm.

"Bella, what do you want from me?" Estrella inquired coldly.

Estrella sighed. She really didn't know what was going on, or what to say, for that matter. The last time she had talked with Bella, they had both walked away angrily.

Estrella sighed. "I really don't know what to think, Bella. It seems like you want to be my friend, but on the other hand, I don't know if I could trust you. You have to at least understand what I'm saying."

"Oh well yeah... I have broken many trust bonds so I guess its understandable.... for everyone... No one trusts me... why should they?"

"That's a question you have to ask yourself," Estrella muttered, turning.

"Yeah well..." she said softly staying silent for a moment then saying this. 'If you care to stay and talk with me I ask you how you are. If not you don't have to answer the question and I give you full permission to leave now."

"I'm pretty good," Estrella said unblinkingly back at Bellatrix.

"Thats good... so... third year... eh? And a prefect at that! Wow... I always though you had a good status and a good heart... I'm glad it is recognized."

"Thanks," Estrella replied curtly, not having much to say.

"Then what?" Estrella said quietly, her expression a mite annoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back