Estrella Drage

Obliviator for MACUSA | HNZ 1st Graduating Class

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Estrella wrapped her arms around herself as she wandered the first floor corridor; it was quite cold today, a sad sign that winter was soon to come. The only good thing that winter brought, in her opinion, was Christmas, her birthday, and snowball fights. She missed the summer heat, flying around the fields by Kale's house. It had been easy enough to forget about certain events at the beginning of the summer, or what had been said. She didn't like thinking about it, and sighed, looking out the window. The grass outside already held a light brown color.

She pulled her hair behind her ear, thankful for the short cut. The winters were just as cold here as they were in Minnesota, maybe even more so. Autumn was already beginning to show its prescence in the discoloration of the leaves, turning bright reds, yellows and golds and losing its green pigment. She walked slowly, savoring the sights, finding it curious that the hall was so empty today. No one she recognized was around.

Bellatrix silently walked up behind Estrella not making a sound. She then whispered in her ear, "Its good to see you back..."

Estrella jumped as someone whispered in her ear, and immediately had her wand out, pointing it at the person's chest. After seeing it was Bellatrix she grinned dopily, putting her wand away. "You scared the living crap outta me!"

Regaining her composure, Estrella smiled weakly at Bellatrix; they had not gotten off on the best note the last time they had talked. "So, how was your summer?"

"That's too bad," Estrella said with a semi sympathetic expression. She had expected Bellatrix to be lurking around with Death Eaters.

"Please don't yell at me, Bellatrix," Estrella replied calmly, backing up just a bit. "It's not my fault."

((aww! =(( ))

"It's okay," Estrella said quietly, "So, any plans for this year?"

"Not really anything," Estrella said, smiling weakly. "Just taking a bunch of classes this semester."

"What's bugging you, Bella?" Estrella asked, her expression colder than usual.

"Just the thought of it all.... everyone is considering the future and all their classes. I haven't bothered at all to even try..."

"Well, we've got four years to decide, and I don't think we really even need to know by then." Estrella smiled weakly, a small attempt at encouragement. "Do you have any idea what you want to do, even if its just a thought?"

Thinking that Bella's future plans might concern a darker type of job, she gave the matter a rest. "Don't worry about it; some people wait until after school to choose what they're going to do."

"Oh...well..." she didn't know what else to say but knowing in the depths of her mind being a Death Eater was a fall back plan. But is that even possible to do something other than that?... she thought.

"Erm.." Estrella uttered, unsure of what to say, "Have any of them contacted you?" As soon as she said it Estrella's face went pale, cursing herself inwardly for her big mouth. Did I just say that?

Bellatrix went to answer but quickly stopped. She was suspicious why Estrella would ask. "Why do you want to know?" she asked slyly.

"Just a passing interest," Estrella replied quietly, unsure of why she had asked. "Are you still with them?"

"That's a mite cryptic," Estrella pointed out, raising her eyebrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back