Walking and talking..

"I dunno..." Blake said, fear etched deep in his voice. He peered around himself. It was getting darker and darker, and he hadn't realised how far into the wood they'd gone. Looking around at the trees surrounding them, Blake's heart began pounding. "Hey... Maddiie? Are we lost?" he asked her, barely over a whipser.
He couldn't remember which way they'd come, and nightfall was approaching.

Maddiie hands started to sweat, she had not notice the sun had settle for the day, and darkness was upon it. Her hand started to sweat really bad, and her head spin a bit. Her mouth was dry but she managed to talk an a mere whisper.

"Blake I think we are. We have to stay closer or we are well as domed." Maddiie shiver.

Blake quickly pulled out his wand from the inside pocket of his robes. He hadn't learnt any defensive spells yet. The only charms he knew were lumos, wingardium leviosa and [/i]acio[/i]. Feeling rather foolish for not knowing how to cast a shieling charm, Blake did not dare tell Maddiie this.
Now, the sun was out of sight. The only light visible from anywhere was the last lighting of dusk. But soon that too would vanish for the night, and not even the moon was visible except for a few stars which gleamed in their wake. Blake continued looking around until finally, it was pitch black.
"Lumos!" Blake said. Peering around, he saw the outline of Maddiie not far from where he was. He stumbled towards her, his robes billowing about at his ankles.
There was a rustling in the leaves of the trees around them, but Blake merely shrugged it off as the wind. "M-Maddiie... we should probably head off somewhere... we can't just stand here like this," he whispered to her.
There was a deafening ring to the silence that surrounded them. It made his insides squirm uncomfortably, and he could feel the heavy pounding of his heart against his chest as he began breathing heavily.

Maddiie took out her wand duplicating Blake action. They heard the rustling in the tree. Maddiie heart beat faster in her shirt. "I'm afraid its a creature she whisper, we must run now" They had not know were they was running to but they was running, Maddiie had thought of some defense spell in case she haded to use them.

She heard hooves clamping about. What was she had thought, what dud they wanted? " Blake if we were to split up just in case. One of us has to find help." They kept running but Maddiie couldn't catch up her legs were giving up and an a sudden movement she fell over, what seem to be like a dead creature. She tried to scream but her mouth was dried, she didn't even know if Blake was their or had keep going?

Blake broke into a run at Maddiie's words. He could barely hear her as the rustling continued. Suddenly, he heard a thump against the forest floor, and he ran even faster. The light from his wand seemed unfocused as it danced around due to his shaky grasp. He was running, anywhere, away, sure that Maddiie was close behind him.
"Maddiie, what are we going to do?" he panted, slowing down as he felt knees go weak beneath him.
But Maddiie did not answer.
Blake swereved about, coming to a halt he pointed his wand at his surroundings again, but Maddiie was no where to be seen.
"MADDIIE!" Blake shouted into the night. Again, the defeaning silence settled over him. Blake retraced his steps, peering about for any sign of her. She was no where to be seen.
As quickly as night had fallen, Blake heard the rustling bushes again, only now all aroun him. Maddiie was right, there was something or things following them. Had they taken Maddiie? What had they done to her? Blake felt himself quiver slightly before he pulled himself together again. He had to find her.
He ran back down the opposite direction, more than aware to his surroundings. "MADDIIE!" he called out again.

pez walked a few yards into the forrest to see blake running around screaming for maddiie.
"BLAKE!!!!!!!! what are you doing?" pez said worried about him cause he looked awful. she noticed he looked lost but she knew they were only a few feet into the forrest.she thought they must have circled around alot.

((UMM we really are lost))

Maddiie had ripped her roped and scraper her knee. She couldn't see Blake he had kept running, she couldn't even hear if he was at a distance. She had already begin to panic because she couldn't identify the creature, she had notice some form of liquid had been gushing out, she notice that because it had gone on to her.

"BLAKE, SOMEBODY HELP" Maddiie yelled out her head begin to spin she felt so sick. Pleases she had thought pleases don't let their be more of them creature. She still had her wand out just in case she still had to use it.

((lol, yeah. we are lost :D ))

Blake heard someone call his name, and he stopped running and turned to see who it was. It was Pez, and at that moment, he was glad to see her and he instantly forgot about their 'situation' altogether on the whole.
"Pez!" Blake shouted, running to greet her. "I-I've lo-st M-Maddiie!" Blake stammered.
He was fearful for Maddiie and felt horrible for having lost her. "We need to find her," he said, whispering now as he remembered the rustling in the trees that had caused him and Maddiie to run wild.
Holding his wand aloft, Blake peered around them, searching the shadows for any sign of Maddiie.
"Come on!" he said to Pez a little louder. With that, he took off deeper into the woods, calling out for Maddiie again. This time, he glanced back at Pez to make sure she too didn't disappear.

"YOU LOST HER! look were not to far from the grounds....it actually only a few yards... but i'll help you look. lumos!"
pez said and the tip of her wand filled with light.she ran behind blake and grabbed the hood of his jacket so she would get lost.
"maybe we need to put something to mark where we've been so we can get back out!"pez said struggling for breath. she could barley breath in the forest when she just stood there muchless running.
"blake i need to slow down it hurts." pez said almost stopping trying to catch her breath. since shewas holding blakes hood he was forced to stop to and almost knocked her forward still trying to run.

Maddiie had heard some form of sounds but couldn't figure out what it was. She tried to think of something to clean up what to seem like blood all over her robes. Damn it she thought I forgot what I the spell she thought.

In a sudden minute a loud screech came from the far side on her right. She had not know what it was but hoped that it would go away. Pleases she thought to herself pleases don't let me die, I have to live for my parents: THIS CANT HAPPEN AGAIN. Her sickness started to act up again, her skin started to change different color. her hair started to change white. Her body skin kept changing to scale, to fur, to everything you can think of. She had no control of her what seem to be curse, it was taking over AGAIN.

Blake felt Pez pulling on the hood of his robes, and stopped, turning around to face her. "What hurts?" he asked.
Looking around for something to mark where the exit of the forest was, he picked up a rock and began to carve a deep gash into a tree trunk, making out a triangle.

(((I'm might stop this))

((sorry I know Lily liked it but I cant it wont make sense))

Maddiie woke up. What was going on she had been dreaming....she had thought everything what was going on was real. She must've hit her head pretty bad, because even the creature she had saw was gone, instead she tripped over a log. Her knee was scrapped up a bit thought, but were was Blake and Pez she swear she had heard them.

" Blake" she called out. " Blake are you there" she called out again.

"Blake, I can't..walk."Pez said struggling to get her breath.
"I don't want to leave you alone. You may get even more lost then you are. But I'm not sure if I can walk."Pez said putting her arm on Blake's sholder trying to keep herself from falling.

"Ssh!" Blake said, holding up his hand for Pez to stop talking. "You hear that?!" In the distance he could make out a muffled scream of his name. "It's her!!" he yelled.
Looking at Pez he could tell she was tired, but he needed to get to Maddiie. "Pez, wait here, I'll come back this way. I just need to think of a way for you to signal where you are..." he said, thinking of ways he could find her again, not wanting to loose her too.
After nearly a minute, Blake came up with an idea. It seemed dumb, but it was all he could think of because it was all First Years were capable of doing. "Here," he said while pulling off his school robes. "I want you to keep this for now. When I find Maddiie, I'll summon the robes, and follow in the direction it comes from."

"Blake" Maddiie called out again. Her head was hurting from the fall, and her cut was bleeding a bit badly. She look for her fallen wand and called out" Lumos" so that if Blake or someone found her they would be able to see her.

"Sorry it's not much of a plan," Blake said sheepishly before he sprinted off in the direction of the muffled screaming.

As Blake ran through the forest, he could hear the faint yelling growing louder as he ran deeper and deeper in. "MADDIIE!" Blake yelled back.
Looking back over his shoulder, he could no longer see Pez or the tip of her ignited wand.

Maddiie can hear a voice, a male voice. Must be Blake, she had ripper her shirt a bit to stop the bleeding in her knees. She had her wand looking at everything making sure no Creature pop out of no were.

"Blake?" She called out again.

Blake kept running, and the voice was getting louder. Then, all at once, he tripped over a log, which caused his wand to fly out of his hand, and there he caught site Maddiie sitting on the ground bleeding heavily. Landing roughly face down, Blake groaned as he got up onto all fours. His face was covered with dirt, and he felt a spliting pain above his brow.
"Maddiie!?" Blake called out to make sure it really was Maddiie he had seen.

Maddiie was so glad to see Blake.

"Are you okay?" She tried to help him out but she couldn't help herself.

"Maddiie!" Blake repeated, glad that he had found her. "Never mind me! Are you okay?!" He crawled over to where his wand had landed and picked it up, casting the light upon Maddiie he could see her knees were bleeding badly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back