Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Maddiie had been a bit homesick. She was happy she was meeting new people and that her sickness have not occur lately. But still she miss her Madre cooking of arozo con chuita. Her two brother who were at Krum old school, and her father who was working at the Ministry. Sigh she had thought.

Blake wandered into the Forbidden Forest. He needed to get away from the bustling of crowds of students, and thought the forest was the best place to get away. As he walked around the outskirts of the dark woods, he saw Maddie and decided they both could use the company.
"Hey Maddie," he said examining her expression. She seemed to look a bit home sick, and Blake knew a lot about that. "Missing home huh? I sometimes miss my mum too..."

Maddiie turned to see Blake talking to her."Yeah, what bring you out here?"

"Just wanted to get away from 'it all'," Blake said thinking about Pez. Then stuffing thoughts of her into the back of his mind, he began to think of his mother. He hoped she was alright on her own at home.

"You know I'm sorry if it seem if I'm butting in with the whole situation. I'm just trying to be a good friend and not see everyone fight." Maddiie walked deeper into the forest remembering her times here.

"No, I think it's great that you're there for Pez," Blake said truthfully. He was glad someone was there for her while he couldn't be. He missed her, he wanted to forget the whole fight and be great friends again. He just somehow couldn't get over the fight, and that was his problem.
Desperate to change the subject so he could avoid the awkwardness, he asked Maddie, "So what are you dressing up for tonight? At the Halloween Feast/Bash I mean."

"A frog" Maddiie smiled. She smiled now she knew why these girl were fighting for him. She blushed at the thought.

"And you.?"

"A frog!?" Blake laughed. He was trying to imagine Maddie dressed as one. That was a great idea come to think about it; it was original, and he was sure no one else would dress up as one. Still chuckling to himself, Blake said, "Me and Lily have something up our sleeves."

"AAgh adorable I cant wait to see" Maddiie smiled.

"Yeah..." Blake said. Changing the subject again, because he didn't want to bore out Maddie with his love-sick stuff, he said, "So where are you from? You sound sort of, Spanish, or Mexican..."

"Yes I'm half Puerto Rican and I'm from London so you can imagine" Maddiie giggled.

"Oh I see now," Blake said. "I'm a kiwi, so there's no need for an explanation there," he added, thinking about his mum again. "So you have any siblings?"

"Kiwi? Explain? Yes I have to brother but I had an older brother" Maddiie said sadly.

Blake chuckled at Maddie's confusion of what a kiwi was. "Okay, kiwi is just the word for New Zealanders. It's what most nations refers to us as," Blake explained. "I was born here, but my mum is of English decent. She moved her on Ministry orders."

"Oh I get you! So is just you and your mum?"

"Yeah, me and my mummy," Blake said. He didn't want to linger long on the subject, incase something he wanted to avoid would pop up. So without taking his chances, he said, "So, how're you're classes going?"

"Its been okay" She had wanted to say Blake I don't feel well but kept going into the forest.

"That's good," Blake said as he continued to walk beside Maddie, deeper into the forest.

"Hows classes for you?"

"Classes are great. Potions is my favorite, then Charms and Transfiguration," Blake said.

"I think I like charm better but than again I'm good at potion"Maddiie smiled

"Yeah, I think Potions is the one that comes naturally to basically everyone," Blake said.

"I guess" Maddiie and Blake had passed alot of tress by than.

Blake looked around, taking everything into view. He knew the Forest was out of bounds, yet he wasn't sure why he was there. He continued to walk with Maddiie, even though his gut instinct was telling him otherwise.

"Do you still want to continue or um..?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back