Walking and talking..

"Not really. Got cut from falling from this log" Maddiie tried to get up, she managed to get up but her leg would need assistance.

Blake stood and kicked the log he now realised they had both tripped over, "Stupid log."
Turning back to Maddiie, he could see she needed help walking. He took her left arm and put it over his shoulder so he could give her some support. "Okay, try not to walk on it too much, but just keep pointing your wand light out so we can see where we're going. Oh! That reminds me," Blake said before he lifted his own wand.
"Accio Robe!"
In the distance he could heard rustling of the trees, and a few small branches snapping. Catching his school robes, he frowned at torn material. Throwing it over his shoulder, he continued to support Maddiie, leading her into the direction from which his cloak had come.

"Thanks Blake" Maddiie felt a bit embarrassed knowing that a 1st year, was helping out a girl who a bit bigger than him. "I'm sure that I heard Pez, is she around?" Maddiie asked.

Pez got up and followed the rodes. When she got to them she looked between the two with angry eyes.She managed to cough out.
"Thanks for leaving me when I feel like I'm about to die."She said and collapsed infront of Blake and Maddiie.She couldn't feel anything or hear anything. She blacked out.

Damn it Maddiie caught her breath. She let go of Blake and sat next to Pez trying to get her uncousinly.(sp) "Blake go get help you cant handle us both" Maddiie had already rapped her knee with her torn shirt and held Pez hand squeezing hoping she would stair her awake.

"PEZ!" Blake said just as she collapsed. "Great!"
Rubbing his forehead which was still throbbing painfully, he turned to Maddiie as she suggested he get help.
"Uh Maddiie... Incase you forgot, well, we are kind of in the forbidden forest," he replied, stressing the word forbidden flashing her an expression like 'duh'. "We'd probably get detentions for being out here in the first place! Expecially since Pez has blacked out and you're practically bleeding to death!" Blake exaggerated.
Pacing the forest which had become dimmer, he flicked his wand about in frustration, casting light upon the grim forest around him. He was beginning to lose his temper, and was sadly, taking it out on poor, injured Maddiie.
He began racking his head with his free hand, trying to think clearly as the throbbing seemed to drown out his thoughts. "DAMN IT!" he yelled at no one in particular. "Okay, I say we ditch Pez and then blame everything on her if we get caught!" he joked dryly. "Gah.. I dunno what to do!" he said getting more frustrated by the second.
Another couple of minutes wore on, which seemed like hours to Blake who was repeatedly whacking his head trying to cease the throbbing he was evidently making worse. Then, an idea hit him.
"SUMMONING CHARM!" he yelled at Maddiie not caring if he startled her. "Why didn't I think of that BEFORE!" he said giving his head one final blow with his palm, not caring that the throbbing had worsened because of his random idiotic beatings. "Maddiie, you may not be able to walk, but I'm pretty sure you can fly!" he said exitedly. "Summon your own broom while I summon mine from the castle. Then I'll take Pez while you just worry about yourself."
With that said, he quickly swished his wand energetically once, then muttered Accio Broom under his breath.
A little while later, he caught his Emerald Streak in his left hand then kneeled beside Maddiie so he could help her up.

"Now explain this, me bleeding to death and Pez blacking out" Maddiie got a bit hasty.
Damn first year, never again Maddiie had thought. "Accio Nimbus" Maddiie called out. An sudden minutes her broom appear an her hands. "Well I'm off to the hospital wing" She sat sideways and was able to get on her Broom and zoomed away towards the hospital wing.

(exit)

As Maddiie had stood up on her own and had flown off without Pez or Blake, Blake narrowed his eyes as he watched her take off. Then turning his attention down to Pez, he heaved her in his arms and, with difficulty, he mounted his broom. Setting Pez infront of himself on his Streak, Blake kicked off and headed towards the castle.

((meet at hospital wing.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back